Janelle

CeCiMom

I personally don't like Janelle. It's not because I'm jealous of her either. What makes me dislike

a person is the personality. Anyone who takes that much pleasure in crushing other peoples'

dreams isn't someone I'd like to be a buddy with. Hey everyone has a right to an opinion. There's

game play and there's bad intention. She combines them both and THAT is what makes her ugly.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally don't like Janelle. It's not because I'm jealous of her either. What makes me dislike

a person is the personality. Anyone who takes that much pleasure in crushing other peoples'

dreams isn't someone I'd like to be a buddy with. Hey everyone has a right to an opinion. There's

game play and there's bad intention. She combines them both and THAT is what makes her ugly.

------------

Exactly, Lennon. It's not so much about the crushing of their dreams.I understand it's part of the game to get to the end. To me...It's the pleasure she takes in "crushing other ppl".

OK the guys ganged up on Janelle convincing her to put up Marcellas againt Erika. They promised her they would vote out Erika. They are laughing about turning the tables on her. James thinks that would be funny.

A$$holes

Let's be honest, Janelle is not that smart of a player. She looks for others to think for her. Kaysar did the planning for her but now he is gone. She has thrown herself at Will who is the most cunning player in BB history. She is getting played big time and doesn't have a clue. Will knows she is a strong competition player (maybe the best ever) and most likely he will use her for a little while and then when the time is right for him, let her go.

I would guess that Kaysar is sitting at home just shaking his head at her.

Hey People. I just picked up this months issue of Playboy's Wet And Wild ( My Friend Kristi Is Featured In It As Well). Well I was flipping through and I saw a blonde model in a tub that looked liked Janelle. The name she was using was Elle Brenna. But there is no mistake it is her.

Just for you information.

the intentions of every houseguest is to make it to the end.. that means you have to eliminate the other players and that means crushing their dream of 500,000

Yeah....What Fizzle Said :D

The Lennon guy stated that she came off, when she said it, looking as if she actually took great pleasure in it. I'm sure when Will or Boog do it, its in a joking, sarcastic manner. That's what those guys are all about. Janelle just seems to thrive on it. But hey, if that's you, then that's you. I'm pretty sure when she said crush their dreams, she didn't have the idea behind it being crushing their dreams of 500 000 dollars.

Janelle proved today during the veto that she indeed is not the brightest or most strategic player going. It's a shame really. Great competitor but just can't match it with the whole, you know, thinking aspect. Marcellas went up and unfortunately, his ass will be gone. And they just made up a few days ago. AWWW. There's one vote against her. If I were Janelle and she wanted the money, she should get voted out next week. She'd get more money than 2nd place apparently and that's all she is going to get now as it seems. She is pretty much playing for 2nd place at this point.

:lol:

Danomac, I agree with just about everything you said with the exception of her playing for second place. I think Janelle knows she is not going to get anywhere near second place. I have heard her say a couple of times that she will not be there much longer. I like Janelle. I think she is an awesome competitor, but I cannot stand to see her manipulated by everyone. If she manages to last through this week (in case some strange twist takes her out Thursday) she will more than likely be gone next week. That way, she and Marci will have a whole week to themselves to work things out!! :D

Guest StarBaby

If Janelle and Marcy really "made up" a few days ago, then he is one hell of an actor, cause last night he was trashing her right and left and talking about putting her out of the house, etc.

I was a jan and howie fan, but not anymore. Part of Jans problem is she's teamed up with the dumbest ape ever on reality tv. I love Jan as a person, and she's an awesome competitor, but that's it. I think the fact that she's never heard the phrase "pull the wool over someones eyes" says it all. I think she has moments of brain activity, when she's drunk. Then the fog rolls in again....

Well, I still like Janelle, mainly because she's the only hot chick left on the show. She has moments of stupidity, but she also seems pretty sharp at other times. At least she has some personality. I don't think she has a chance of winning, but let's face it: without her and Will in the house, the show would be too boring to watch. It'd be like watching the last half of BB6 all over again. :-(

One thing I really like about Janelle is that she will admit when she doesn't know something. She will read or hear a word and ask someone what it means. She's not self-conscious in not knowing. That alone is a sign of intelligence. I'm not saying she has the deceptive skills for this game; she's obviously young, naive and too trusting. I just think with some additional life experience she'll someday be a formidable woman.

I just can't imagine the house without Janelle. I love her but I think I will be glad when she is gone. She does not need to be in there with people that are making a fool out of her and trashing her.

one thing that janelle does that nobody else really does... she really speaks her mind and doesnt care what any of them think or what any of us think. i think everyone else (including howie, and i love howie the dork) plays it up for tv. some are playing it up for their families.

i dont see her taking joy in "crushing" someones dreams. i think she takes joy in winning comps and standing up to people that have targeted her.

I guess its all how you see things... and some of you need glasses :lol::lol::lol:

Archived