Janelle

CeCiMom

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the same link on Jokers, clicked on it, and a page came up with "access denied". Hit the back button, and the link had disappeared. Pretty weird.

Ross Verba is a guard for the Miami Dolphins. Spent most of his career in Detroit, asked to be let out of his contract last year. The Lions apparently worked out a financial arrangement, and the Miami Dolphins signed him. I couldn't find out any information as to why exactly he asked out of Detroit. I'd like to think that he did it to be closer to Janie, but, truthfully, the Lions are pretty terrible and he probably just got tired of losing. He may have met Janelle after he got to Miami.

All that is assuming that he is the mysterious boyfriend.

Kimlyn, I don't know what I did to deserve your hatred but I wish you would leave me alone. I did not diss Jani I stated MY opinion.

If you would bother to read everything I have written you will find that I think Jani is a great player, as much as I hate to admit that, but it is true. I am not jealous of Jani, I'm to old to be that immature. I just happen to like other people in the house.

Jani has done just as much to others as they have done to her, nobody in that house can say they have acted any better than anyone else. I wouldn't trust any of them as far as I could throw them and that would not be far.

By the way, you stated that my pen name was stupid, I don't consider any one stupid just uninformed Bama represents my stae and Belle is for a gentle southern lady. I am mature enough that I can discuss this without getting personal, can you?

It's clearly a double standard for everyone to get mad at Erika and Danielle for celebrating while it's ok for Janelle and Howie to excessively celebrate HOH competition victories. Danielle and Erika both claimed that they were happy that Boogie won and knew that if it had been Janelle winning they probably would have gone up. I don't see how that's wrong and "Give me that key bitch!" is ok.

There does seem to be a double standard there Rebel but that is true in and out of the house. I don't understand it but it's true. Why is that? Could it be that some people play more with emotions and others play with more strategy? It seems that this game can get real personal if your not careful and let being put out of the as a personal dislike and not one of trying to win the money. Isn't that the point of the show, WIN THE MONEY, to do this you have to put people out of the house, some take it better than others.

Another example of a double standard is when Janelle didn't go visit Boogie's HOH but he's gone to see her room three times . . . is this okay with people? I understand that she is upset, but why is okay for her to indulge her feelings so much more than everybody else? She's allowed to be cheer for herself when she wins even though it hurts Erika's feelings, but Erika isn't allowed to do the same . . . she's allowed to not celebrate Boogie's HOH room but he has to fake it when she wins?

I think there is a double standard there . . . I mean it's fine to share in a player's joys and sorrows, but I don't see how that makes others 'evil' simply because Janelle isn't as conscious of how she inadvertently offends people - like it's okay to hurt peoples' feelings so long as you're ignorant as to your effect on others? :huh:

Like I think it's all unfortunately part of the game . . .

I think I can understand Jani on this one. Her last friend, according to her, has just left and she lost HOH so she doesn't feel like congratulating Boogie. She does feel like she is being stabbed in the back. I'm sure she will make it up there eventually and congratulate Boogie. It's still a double standard but I think understandable.

Janelle did go see Boogies room last night. She wore sunglasses because she had been crying, but she still went up there.

BTW, Boogie refused to go see Janelle's "Pink Palace" room. When everyone went up, Boogie laid in the bed and refused to go up. The feeds were cut off, and when they came on 2 minutes later, Boogie was walking down the stairs. I think Big Brother had to make him go up to see the room because it's part of the show.

Seriously... She is upset because they CHEERED when she was ELIMINATED... she's not upset that they cheered when Boogie won, but when she was eliminated... There is no double standard to that... Howie and Janie have NEVER cheered when another House Guest was eliminated from a competition, they've cheered when they WON but never because someone else lost... There is no double standard here...

PLUS she said she was embarressed because she got hit in the face with a pie by a little person on top of people cheering because she lost... I think thats rude and poor sportsmanship... (the cheering not the little person)

This is what I want to know....

Why is everything Janelle's fault?? Dani and James said last night that Janelle is responsible for everyone who has left this house... I really dont understand that... granted she's been HOH 3 times but there have been 4 other HOH's which include James and Dani...can no one else take responsibility for their actions or is it just easier to blame it on someone else which I must add is James MO.

I think what people are calling a double standard is that it seems anytime someone says something against Jani or that they think Jani is only reaping what she has sown then we get yelled at or flamed.

I don't think everything is Jani's fault. As HOH yougotta do what ya gotta do to get people out of the house. Jani did what she or rather Will, thought was right and everyone else or rather Will did what they thought was right.

I say we blame it all on Will, he's the one calling all the shots. These people are just to blind to see it.

A question, since this seems to be a hot topic.

I did not see the "cheering of J's elimination". Having heard about it in several places, did J's elimination mean that Boogie won? And if so, could the cheering have been for B winning and not for J losing?

Thank you smassdi. I grew up in Semmes which is about 10 miles from Mobile but moved away when I went to college and now live outside B'Ham. Nope the weather here is not nice, it is so hot and humid you could slice the air with a knife and serve it on a plate.

:) As long is there is no hurracaines for either of us! ;)

well except for Howie, I would like to see with my own two eyes exactly what happened when he was kicked out so I hope it doesn't get edited away. I don't know how BB is going to fit in all that has happened in the last few days in forty minutes or so!

Right on about the hurricanes. I still have family on the coast and have to worry and pray double time every time one appears.

I to want to see Howie's reaction to be voted out. I have to wonder about that man sometimes. Does he know it's just a game?

Guest jordansmom
A question, since this seems to be a hot topic.

I did not see the "cheering of J's elimination". Having heard about it in several places, did J's elimination mean that Boogie won? And if so, could the cheering have been for B winning and not for J losing?

Good question.

Well the people with the feeds did not get to see it either. We will all get the edited version. The feeds are not on during POV competitions and evictions

Archived