Janelle

CeCiMom

Janelle did go see Boogies room last night. She wore sunglasses because she had been crying, but she still went up there.

BTW, Boogie refused to go see Janelle's "Pink Palace" room. When everyone went up, Boogie laid in the bed and refused to go up. The feeds were cut off, and when they came on 2 minutes later, Boogie was walking down the stairs. I think Big Brother had to make him go up to see the room because it's part of the show.

I read in the feed updates that Janelle never did go up . . . Will tried to explain to her the unwritten laws of reciprocity (ie his lessons of 'tough love') and she said she would go but she never did (although maybe she did - can't say for sure). And Boogie's a follower (with that not being a bad thing) so I just don't see him refusing to do what everybody else does - like there's no facts to substantiate you theory that anybody made him . . . it could be possible but how does that explain her getting upset at Boogie's allies cheering when Boogie won HOH and her ally cheering when she won HOH?

Yes, I understand that she was upset and yes I understand that she felt betrayed and humiliated and despaired . . . but don't you all think Boogie and Erika might have been feeling those same things? Erika did everything Janelle ever asked of her yet Janelle put her up in week 4. Then Erika won HOH in week 6 only to have it go to Janelle and have Janelle whoop and holler oblivious to how robbed and frustrated Erika must have felt knowing she was going on the block. And what about Boogie? Wouldn't it be frustrating and humiliating having his ally Danielle relying on him to bring home the HOH only to fail and have Janelle and Howie exacerbating that humiliation?

So just to clarify, my larger point is that yes I did feel sorry for Janelle when people cheered when she lost/Boogie won, but I do think there's a double standard when people say it's rude of Erika YET excuse Janelle doing the exact same thing to her. Like our hearts all went out to Janelle, but I don't see where vilifying the rest of the house gets to be justified? It's like when people were outraged at Jase and Booger calling Janelle a whore, as if Janelle didn't call Beau a whore last year . . .

I mean we all have our favorites and relate strongly to them, and much less strongly to our favorite's foes . . . I just don't see why people say the others were being so 'mean' or whatever when Janelle is just as insensitive . . .

PS Can't believe the feeds are still on Foth! :huh:

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarBaby

Sam, I don't know what the feed updates said, but I saw Janelle up there when they did they big room reveal for Booger.

Boy, Janie really performs under pressure! She certainly is a fierce competitor - imagine how she would have dominated the house if she was half at good at strategy or figuring out everyone else's game? She'd be great on Survivor except for the complete lack of snacks!!! :lol::lol::lol:

SOOOO because I love Janie so much I just wanted to post this in here....

She now holds the record for most HOH's - 5

She is tied with James for veto's - 5 (boy is HE gonna be pissed)

She has had the most America's Choice - 4

She is Queen BB!!!

Granted her 5 HOH wins have come over a course of 2 seasons I think she has a good chance of breaking Drews record of 4 in season 5! And if James does leave this week like everyone keeps saying then Janie has a chance of taking away his veto king title!! wahooo!!

I actually went and looked at past comps the other day with respect to James' record, but it's got Janelle's record too :)

BB6

HOH Surfboard endurance (Rachel)

POV Tangled ropes through jungle gym (Rachel)

HOH T/F speed question (Eric beats Janelle)

POV Floatline carrying water to float ball (James beats Janelle)

HOH Q/A What majority of household thinks (Kaysar)

POV Chess elimination (Maggie's fate sealed)

HOH Skeeball (Maggie)

POV Throw balls at television (Sarah/James)

HOH Q/A Eliminator (Howie given by sovs)

POV Pinata coin elimination (James)

HOH Endurance (Jblo)

POV Coaster toss (Rachel)

HOH Q/A Memory of events (Janelle beats ?)

POV Hockey (Janelle)

HOH Memory of house (Beau beats James)

POV Swim to get faces (James beats Janelle)

HOH Higher/lower (April beats Janelle)

POV Keys from the mud (Janelle)

HOH Longest bowl (Howie over Beau)

POV Q/A Who was evicted/POV/HOH what week (Maggie over Janelle)

HOH Q/A Know your houseguests (Ivette given by Maggie)

POV Face morph (Janelle)

HOH Q/A Before/After memory of events (Janelle)

POV Know your houseguests (Ivette)

Final 3 - Endurance (Ivette), Know your houseguests (Ivette)

All-Stars

HOH Eliminator (Jase/Janelle after Jase misses)

POV Dumpster dive (Janelle)

HOH Know your houseguest (Kaysar over Nakomis)

POV Fred Flintstone golf (Erika)

HOH Q/A ? (James over Danielle)

POV What are you willing to do (George)

HOH Word definitions/Elimination (Janelle after Marcellas tanks)

POV Guess the phrase (Booger)

HOH Spider web endurance (Danielle given by Erika)

POV Graveyard buzz in 'first' (Janelle over Danielle)

HOH T/F memory (Erika scratched) A/B memory (Janelle over Mike)

POV Physical eliminator (Danielle given by LOD)

HOH Know your houseguests (George)

POV Tonight (James)

HOH Tonight (Booger)

POV Tuesday (Janelle)

PS Janelle's strengths seem to be memory recall (untimed) and athletic competitions (against other women? not sure about this . . . ) - Crappy and Erika actually beat her at timed memory recall events and she has never won a Q/A comp about peoples' personalities or an endurance comp.

I think Janie is a fierce competetor, so is Dani. I would have loved to see them team up secretly, they could have OWNED that house! I was very glad to see Kaysar back, but was very disappointed in his game play this season. I have to give him credit, though he did not sell himself out though. James has come across as being very desperate, not very smart game player...I would like to see Dani and Janelle in the F2. Will is the master manipulator, so I don't see my wish coming true...Go Janie, go!!

So in Season6 Janelle won 5 "game comps". Next closest were Rachel and Ivette with 3 each (but I. won all of hers at the end) and James with (maybe) three-and-a-half. Did anyone win 5 or more in any previous season?

This season Janelle has 5-and-a half, meaning she is clearly the "All-time Game Competition Record Holder" with 10-and-a-half; (the next closest this season, with TWO each, are James, Danielle and GEORGE!)

G. to F2!

lol @dmw

Janelle deserves to win!! It seems like she is trusting too many people in this game but she is very intuitive and hopefully will act on her intuition. She knows James is not with her. Now she must win the veto then hoh, and then boogie may use his secret power...AND then she must again win a veto and hoh ect... until she WINS the PRIZE!! So, it is going to get very tricky however chicken george wants James out more than Janelle so she may have a short-lived alliance that could keep her in the game longer. I hope that she gets the veto, wins hoh and then nominates will and booger so that booger would use his secret power. If i understand the secret power correctly, I believe that booger could use it if he and will are nominated, not sure? If so then that would force him to use the secret power thus no more secret power for booger-wooger dorko.

Positive thoughts for Janelle to win the next veto!

Boogier's secret power ain't no secret no more. It is null and void because of hih HOH and this was his last chance to use it.

And how can Jani be good when she is way to gullible. Will and Boogie have her completely snpwed and it is going to cost her the game. Same thing with Dani and Erika and CG.

Unless something drastic happens and the women wake up and stop hating and start helping each other CT is going to take it all the way.

I don't know wash, there are only four pages with Jani's name in them. Are you sure we're high enough? We may need to try and up that a bit, there are no pages of

Jani and Marci

Jani and Erikka

Jani and Howie

Jani and James

Jani and Kayser

Jani and Jani That's the one I want to see. :P

I think that there is a really sweet side to janelle as well as good mix intellegence, wits, loyalty and vulnerability (sp?).

I dont really see her go off on ppl untill and unless the betray her or someone she cares about.

I also think she deserves to WIN because is an all-around player...what sje lacks in one area she makes up in another...which makes for a a great all-star winner.

GO JANELLE!!!!

Archived