Janelle

CeCiMom

By right there should have been no mention of James. The minute he got into that house he had a secret alliance with Danielle, so Janelle was right not to fully(I use this term loosely, because she did wind up trusting him and that was her downfall) trust him.

I agree about last season...the way I saw it was they turned on James first. Hence, the reason why he aligned with Danielle this season - for revenge.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess thats true about him going to Dani but I still don't blame him. He did stick with them to a certain point but when Jani started playing for himself then he could to. I also don't understand why they trust each other repeatedly after they have been stabbed in the back by the same person so many times.

Maybe they lose their ability to tell people apart from the enemy because they spend so much time together. I would try to be nice but I think I would be able to remember when someone tells me one thing and then does the opposite over and over. What's that saying Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Jani has no one to blame for trusting James but herself.

james revenge reminds of me of how denzel plan the traing day in training day week before it happen.

Quote: "Maybe they lose their ability to tell people apart from the enemy because they spend so much time together. I would try to be nice but I think I would be able to remember when someone tells me one thing and then does the opposite over and over. What's that saying Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Jani has no one to blame for trusting James but herself."

It's like going to work everyday - there are people there you just can't stand but you have to be cordial to them because you have to see them every day.

Sometimes I am amazed at how the voting goes...people say one thing and then do another. Or they say in DR confessions how much they hate that person then hug them when they leave. I dont know if I could survive in a BB house....when I dont like someone, I avoid them.

But alot is said for instinct...she said she only trusted James a little bit...she stood have paid more attention to her gut instinct.

:)

Thats true about work and you have to wonder how these people will get along with co-workers when this is over and they have seen how they were. I know it's a game but I think I would have a hard time dealing with some of these people just from how they have acted here.

I would never trust Will as a Dr. Boogie as a boyfriend, Janelle as a friend, Howie in any situation. How can they act one way in this house and another outside of it? Split Personality? :P

Guest StarBaby

Okay, IMO, I think some of them are the way they are on the outside too -- maybe not as extreme, but basically the same.

But think about it, the HG's are basically sensory deprived -- no TV, no music (except their once a day wake up song), no IPODS, no Video games, no Internet (horrors), nothing! They get deprived of food, they are constantly under a watchful microscope. No privacy whatsoever. Don't you think that this along with the personal dynamics and the competitions themselves would make almost anyone act differently than they might under normal circumstances? Yes, they bring their personality traits to the table, but the ones that rise to the top during BB are not necessarily the nice traits, and on the outside, they are able to achieve a better balance between their good and bad sides.

Yeah, I know, I rambled on too long about it. But do you get what I am saying?

Remember Ginger, Janie told Kaysar her gut feeling on James and Kaysar talked her out of it...

I understand perfectly...it's like having a bad day and being in a foul mood. For these people because they have no luxuries, everyday is a bad day.

But, the truth always comes out and leopards dont change their spots, so I think it is safe to say (IMHO) that what you see is what you get and these people act the same inside the house as they do outside.

Yeah I get it. But I don't like it. I would hope that in this type of situation that the majority of us would remember this is a game and that we can still be nice and win. I'm not saying that you can play this game without lying or backstabbing but some of these people seem to get to much enjoyment out of trying to hurt someone emotionally when they do this.

Right now people have been laughing at Jani for crying about the others celebrating her defeat, but she did the same to them and I would find it hard not to also because of how she has acted. I'm not proud of it but it's true. But to also talk about Erika and Marc and George the way ALL of them do is just wrong. I would not want to have to depend on some of these people for my livelyhood. It can be stressful to be in this type of situation but if they sign up for it a second time they should be able to handle it better and they aren't. That should tell us something about what type of people they are.

Yes, but isn't the BB house the same as the workplace without the $500,000.00 prize after three months.

It is not uncommon to work somewhere where there are constant competitions/vying for power and nasty people stuck under one roof. If you think about it there would be people that say this happens in their own houses sometimes.

The point is....there's money to be had and if they are smart they will do anything to win it.

So far, here are some clues I have gathered from the feeds...

1) Janelle mentioned him traveling back and forth to Detroit.

2) Janelle said Will is the same age as her bf (33)

3) Rumor has it he is an NFL player

4) His birthday is on Halloween.

So, I did some digging on NFL players who are 33 with a Halloween bday, and the only one that I came up with is Ross Verba, who is listed on the roster of the Detroit Lions.

Anyone else have a guess?

wasnt we just talking about this in another thread

UVP - yes we were...the discussion thread.

Why did you say Dolphins? Is that what you heard?

This guy could be a coach or a trainer for all we know...heck he may be a sports groupie who flies state to state to watch Baseball games.

I'm hoping it is the Detroit guy...just because I like to say Fat Ass Ross! :)

i heard dolphins from this board.

i was thinking dan wilkerson because his nickname is big daddy but i guess i am wrong

Bama, I'm tired of you trying to diss Janie.. enough with your janellously

When someone else wins HOH Janelle never laughs at the loser - she celebrates when she wins the HOH or one of her alliance members.

What Erika and Danielle did today was pure evil - But then again, what do you expect from those two SHE-DEVILS.

Janie will come through this and I see now that Will really likes her and wants to help her stay.

She will win the next POV and send James packing

http://www.janellepierzina.org/

Janelle's Bio on CBS

FAVORITES

Films: Casablanca, Gone With the Wind, The Butterfly Effect, Identity, The Notebook, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Zoolander

TV Shows: Nip/Tuck, Desperate Housewives, American Idol, SURVIVOR

Actors: Edward Norton

Actresses: Charlize Theron

Bands: No Doubt

Hobbies: Reading, traveling, shopping, going to the beach

Sports to Play: Dodge ball, hockey, any contact sport

Sports Teams: Detroit Lions, Miami Heat

Outdoor Activities: Running, rollerblading, downhill skiing, snowmobiling, figure skating

Music: House, trance, techno, pop, hip hop

Cereals: Raisin Bran Double Scoop

Snacks: Hot Wasabi Peas, Fire Cheetos, Ranch Doritos

Cookies: Girl Scouts Thin Mint Cookies, chocolate chip

Candy Bars: Twix, Snickers, Almond Joy, Milky Way

Alcoholic Drinks: Champagne, wine

Non-Alcoholic: Sugar Free Red Bull

Archived