Janelle

CeCiMom

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My guess is that Janelle wouldn't have any recourse because (1) the HGs probably sign waivers that protect both CBS and all other HGs from lawsuits; (2) Booger would probably just rescind his statement and put it down to "game play."

Thanks Sunshine :) I kind of figured Janie wouldn't have any recourse since that's a pretty nasty thing to say about someone, especially if legal retribution was a possibility. I wonder how long that waiver lasts since Booger all but called Hardy a pimp! :P

If it is gameplay on Booger's part, it smacks of desperation and Danielle may be in on it with him. I didn't hear Janie say these things on live feeds that Boogie reported her to have said, nor have I heard that anyone else did. Dani said she heard her say it when Booger was bragging that Will set Janie up to embarrass herself on the live feeds. Whether they made these things up or baited Janie into telling these things, to go to these lengths they must be feeling threatened by her.

she was just alking about it..how some guy flew her and 3 friends (2 of whom he didnt know) to dubai. she said she didnt get naked. Will and boog asked if they could come and bring a friend she said the friends had to be girls.

not saying what or what she isn't just reporting what was said

Who cares, before we were married or dating seriously my husband flew me and my sister an girlfriend to spain because he could. I am surely not a hooker. Janie is a young pretty girl of course she has many men inviting her places. When a female mets a guy and he askes her out wether its to the movies or to bahrain who cares it doesn't make her a hooker. I love Jannelle but if this crap was said about anyone who hasn't shown herself to be a tramp, hooker, or what not I would say the same. We love to pick on women, Come on sisters give it a break it bad enough men talk this trash but don't do it to yourself. Mostly everyone on the board say don't believe a word boogie and will say so why would you start to believe this crap. If she was a hooker she would be in that house screwing everyone out of the money literrally.

The girl is popular...... known by TV viewers,she has popularity which gets you far in life. If thats her choice..so be it.......Besides no one knows me and I don't won't to be in the publics eye :D

Quote from UVP:

dont mean to bash no one here

but not saying she is or not

but how can you guys and girls say for 100% she aint a hooker

yall see someone on bb and then yall claim to know them personally gthoh

did you guys think she would shoplift before the story broke i bet not.

theres alot yall dont know about her

so dont claim to know someone that you dont

btw she probably is

Please give it a break. I could just as well say that Dani is a hooker. Yeah she has a family and husband but hooks during the day while her husband is at work. :o I don't believe that and I rarely disparage anyone's name unless they do something so despicable that I can't contain myself. Some people on this board let their hatred take them places a sane mind wouldn't go.

bb gonna make her or howie win hoh this week

no hoh in power would take those points or any other hg beside her. veto was slanted

i am 100% postive janelle wins hoh next week

bb producers have to make her win or bye bye janie

no hoh in power would take those points or any other hg beside her. veto was slanted

i am 100% postive janelle wins hoh next week

bb producers have to make her win or bye bye janie

i don't know... if Howie or James won HOH, i think she would be safe too... I say James b/c i don't think he's quite ready to burn his bridges w/ the BB6ers quite yet and let them know he betrayed their alliance and teamed up with Danielle & Chilltown. I think he would make Marcelles his prime target, though I think Danielle would be pissed about it.

If Chilltown won HOH (unlikely since they seem to throw competitions), i'm not sure if they would nominate/target Janelle b/c they know they can so easily manipulate her. I have no idea who they would go after... probably Marcelles too, b/c that wouldn't piss off James/Danielle or the BB6ers too much.

i cant because i am not sure she buzz in first on many of the stuff she did

i dont trust bb producers

if each hg held up a cardboard and i could see who took what and buzz in first. i would have no problem giving her credit.

dont trust the integrity of game

Lisa G you may be right about James first pov comp he showed mercy. it almost seem like he want janelle to win hoh by what he gave up points for

We all know what questions they took points for - it could be added up. Yes, I do agree that some comps are geared toward certain HG and yes this was geared toward those who were nominated, but James was nominated and lost points. I don't think the producers would blatantly cheat like that - it is all accounted for.

Yes, because she thought that marcellas would play for her, because that is what he led her to believe.

Better she screwed them over because in essence they were all trying to put the screws to her.

Good going Janelle! She may be the first one who has learned you have to play for yourself!!!!

ginger we know who took what prizes but not who voted in first for them. i bet some of what janelle got credit for danielle went for too. so i am not set that janelle was the first to buzz in first on many she selected.

Okay, I see your point....they both gave up everything, but it was a matter who buzzed first.

But, nevertheless it was a good comp...it called people out. Made James look like he felt too safe and took chances and the others just wanted prizes...so it came down to a battle between HOH and Janelle.

If Danielles "alliance" would had not wanted to gain anything in this comp we wouldnt be having this conversation....so, you can blame producers all you want because you are not comfortable with Janelle winning, but shouldnt you be blaming Danielle's choice for HG alliances?

naw her alliances sucks big time. if james goes this weeek he deserve it for the prizes he took. actualy i wouldnt really be upset in james go because of how he approach the veto comp

actually i dont see why danielle is even in alliance with mike/boogie. i knows she sees them tank every hoh comp. ericka and cg would be better alliances even marcellus

Archived