Marcellas, Dani and Erika so full of hate

Marty

All Jame's secret alliances? YOu mean like Janelle having told Marcellus from the start of the show that they are going final 2? You mean an alliance outside of Sov like that?

Said it in another thread. Lots of posters on this board are biased hypocrites.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaysar was HOH two weeks ago when there were seven floaters.

James was HOH last week when there were six floaters.

Now Janelle is HOH with five floaters and three of those five most likely would have voted with her and the other season 6ers in order to get rid of Mike or Will. They didn't need Chill Town around anymore as another target for the floaters.

It didn't matter what Janelle did everyone was already gunning for her!!! She could have put up the rubber ducks and everybody would have been mad at her. How could she have ruined Dr. Will's puppet show, that b!tch needs to go!!!

What I don't understand is if CT is soooo smart, why haven't they figured out the reason James is mad is because Janelle didn't put them up? Pretty obvious if you ask me.

james is playing EVERYONE....he has "super-secret" agreements with everyone except chicken george....danielle is doing the same. maybe it'll work and take him to the end; and then more power to them...it's a game. but he seriously has no right to get pissed at janelle lying to him. he's lied to janelle a gazillion times...he's lying to everyone...he doesn't seem to have much insight into himself. he's like a little kid..."no fair if you do it, only fair when i do"...i REALLY like janelle...but i know her days are numbered probably.

Exactly he is a bigger hypocrite than her. She "wanted to try" to take Marcellas to the end if she could but then she found out he has been trashing her alliance. It was James that told them about Marcellas bringing attention to them. Janelle has since agreed he must go. Why has what she's done so much worse than what Kaysar and James did? It isn't. It's just because it's Janelle as usual.

Screwing your alliance is nominating one of them, nominating other people, is playing the game. James is a big baby and is only angry because Janie beat him to the punch. He has been looking for an excuse to flee from season 6 and now he's got it. Regardless of what anyone did, he would still be running from it.

Janie was and is still loyal to her alliance, but she couldn't let an opportunity to help her own game, pass her by.

So sad that Janelle are outside at 6 am talking about Marcellas. Janelle says again how she just LOVES Marcellas.

Yikessssssss if only she knew.

They still talk about James as if he was in their alliance. They say they don't think that Dani would go after them because it would cause trouble with James. OMG they are so clueless about the treachery going on.

Mommy mommy my Janie doll is broken!!

She was stupid to put up Diane and she is going to pay for it. She had better hope Kayser or Howie get HOH or she's going home.

As far as CT goes, if they get to the end they deserve to win. Will is playing the same game he did in Season 2 and it's working. Like him or hate him, he is the best BB player there ever was!!

I agree with the poster who said people were just needing an excuse to hate Janelle because they clearly are defending James even though he did the exact same thing when he was HOH, just as Kayser did the week before that. Hello, James went after CHICKEN GEORGE! That is just pathetic!

I'm burning my "Bye Bye Bitches" t-shirt and making a new one: "Bye Bye You Stupid Bitch Janelle"

I don't understand the whole "floaters destruction" theory. Is there a rule this year that says everyone must belong to one alliance or another? Remember how boring last season was with only 2 alliances?

I can't stand anyone this season. They're all pissing me off.

Janie was and is still loyal to her alliance,

You have got to be kidding me. When James was HoH it was decided by the alliance to get rid of Chicken George and when he won the POV it was decided again by the alliance (mostly Janelle) to replace him with Jase. THAT is what you call being loyal to your alliance. Yes he and Dani have their own alliance he still did what the SOV agreed on....and mostly because he was protecting Janelle from Jase.

James put up Will. When his goal to take out CG was gone, he decided to take out Boogie. But Janelle and the others kept harassing him, telling him it was a bad choice for the Team. So to please the team, AND JANELLE he didn't put up boogie, and put up Jase like they said. He did that with the understanding that they were GOING to take out Boogie or Will THIS WEEK.

Janie didn't come through on her end of the bargin, that's why James is mad.

James put up Will. When his goal to take out CG was gone, he decided to take out Boogie. But Janelle and the others kept harassing him, telling him it was a bad choice for the Team. So to please the team, AND JANELLE he didn't put up boogie, and put up Jase like they said. He did that with the understanding that they were GOING to take out Boogie or Will THIS WEEK.

Janie didn't come through on her end of the bargin, that's why James is mad.

THANK YOU!!!

yacka yacka yacka.....

burn your shirts.. burn your bras..

this is their game to screw up.. not anyone here. all i know is i dont stop liking someone because they made a dumb move. :P

Yanno, the S4 has had a big target on their back since they entered the house. No one liked them because they were all from season 6. The fact that there were so many from one season back in the house put a huge target on all their backs. Which to me was unfair. NO one really got to know any of them in the house before they judged the S6'ers. I honestly think the S4 and CT would'a made a huge impact on the game if they would'a just gave the S6'ers the chance.

I am a huge fan of the S6'ers but, I think the way they are doing things is wrong.

They should'a gotten rid of CT from the get go. I am disappointed that Janelle did not put up Will but, as everyone said, Kayser and James both had the chance to do it as well.

I am clueless as to what they are doing. CT needs to go and why they have left them in the game is beyond me. All I can say is.... Howie or Kayser HAS GOT TO WIN HOH!! If not then the S4 are gonna be done for.

Come On Howie and Kayser.....Do it for your FANS!!!!!

bb6 are 4

chilltown 2

floaters 5 (now) soon to be 4

I would have taken out the floaters too they have Danielle as their leader and George and Erika have won vetos. Mike was handed his veto with help from Janelle. She made a mistake not telling her alliance what she was planning. That was all. Otherwise she did exactly what Kaysar and James said was the goal at the outset to get out the floaters. Why else would Kaysar and James have nominated floaters? Because that was the plan. She just needed to tell them.

Don't forget Janelle doesn't know that James has gone behind them once again and formed his own little alliance. Janelle only told Marcellas she would try to save him no guarantee. She said she was loyal to bb6 first. James needed only one slip to jump ship. I actually think he was looking for a reason to.

Anyway it's getting more exciting isn't that what we all wanted? I don't even care anymore who wins or who goes.

If James wins HoH, would he really put up Janelle? I could see Marcy, but Jannelle? He may be pouty and mad now, but for the moment, he still needs the others to help should he get nominated the following week. :blink: Just a question.

I can't believe Marcellas is so angry with Janelle for essentially getting duped by Will . . . and then he won't shut up about how HIS only mistake at getting duped by Danielle in BB3 was 'trusting too much'.

And ha ha that's so true WickedOne he's going to go ballistic when he gets out of the house and gets a look at this thread . . . can't wait to see how he spins this one :o

Archived