Marcellas, Dani and Erika so full of hate

Marty

Marcellas is trashing Janelle and spewing such hate toward her. Dani and Erika are joining in the hate fest. OMG is Janelle ever knew. Marcellas said Janelle is disgusting and said she is after all the women and she has to go. Marcellas said Janelle is his number one choice and he has a bullet for her.

I just can't believe the hate they are talking. I know Janie as screwed up but such hate from Marcellas, Dani and Erika.

I think I am hating this game right now.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:o say it aint so. not marcellus

I can't believe Marcellas's mouth right now. I wonder how he'd feel if he only knew that it's only thanks to Janelle's opposition that he's not on his way out. What a hypocritical jerk he is... Oh, and I bet he sleeps with her again tonight all buddy buddy...ugh :angry: !

Whatever Erica, Danielle or Diane may say, it's call for and she (Jan) should expect it, they're not sleeping with Janelle and telling her they have her back like a'hole Marcellas.

How can he pretend to Janelle that he is with her to the end and tell those girls she is trash and he wants her out of the game and he has the bullet for her. I tell you I could never play the BB game. NO WAY.

You know Nebartist. Not ONE time have I ever started a thread in the last 3 years without you coming on and complaing about my thread. What do you have against me?

Every friggin thread I have ever started you do this. :angry:

if i wanted to sit around and listen to people bash Janelle constantly Id rent Season 6... I'm just so over this season... I'll still watch the show and randomly check the site, but I'm just not as in to it as I was last year or even the beginning of this year.

Now Marci is no better than Danniele was in season 3. I just wonder if CBS will show any of the true Marci on the tv show so that the public without feeds can see the real side, or will it just be continued to be edited to show them as a hidden alliance.

It is just a game, but even myself I could not play the way he is playing if you are truly friends. I don't think I've ever seen Howie go against Janelle, and he always tries to keep her spirits up. He is probably only true friend on the show.

i always knew there was a big softy behind the macho/boobie man! OH HOWIE!!! please win hoh so you can get your light saber and jedi the heck outta marcellas the two faced.... something.. i cant say it!

I kind of feel the same way, but I'm trying to stay interested. I listened to her being trashed beyond belief all during BB6. I 'm not gonna have a repeat of that. I've only been on the feeds a couple of times for short times today. Maybe I'll cancel the feeds and just watch the shows and come here.

I am very unhappy with Janelle but if you are a friend and sleep and share you don't turn on them the way that Marcellas has. Erika has been a snake of a friend too.

Janelle is no angel but she thinks Marcellas, Erika and her good friends. She has protected Marcellas from being nominated. I think Janelle has a serious problem reading people and knowing who her real friends are. It is pretty sad.

The floaters are the new Nerd Herd!! NOT:lol: It is not there fought Janelle made a DUMB move... Like I said....U cant go by Marc wimbs...He plays by emotions...DIDNT ANYONE SEE SEASON 3????

omg how many threads have to be started every time someone says a negative workd about the precious Janelle?

I know Neb...This is allstars and not the Janelle show!!!!! This is a game and JANELLE has said plenty about others...she is not so sweet and innocence...the girl is tuff ...she gives as good as she gets..THERE ARE NO JANELLE HATERS THIS TIME...This is just strictly business..

PS Danielle was at her best in Season 3... She is not acting like half the player she was then and be thankful...She would run a mock so bad the house wouldnt know what hit them...everyone would be paranoid...IF she said she was taking you out.. BELIEVE IT U WERE OUT... No questions.. THAT IS MY GIRL GO DANI GO..

I don't buy what Marcellas is saying. I think he's pissed at her right now and is over-exaggerating, it's either that or he's being fake in front of the others, trying to make it look like he and janelle aren't really that close to save his own behind.

janie has messed up big time. she's a lot smarter when she's not hoh. in fact, whoever in sov is hoh, they just don't use their heads, not unless they are on the sidelines. james has NO room to talk about stupid choices as hoh, niether does kaysar.

Marcellas is a drama queen always has been, always would be... he is just ticked because Janelle isnt having him in the barbie penthouse as much as he would like.

Besides, if he was HoH for the 2nd time he wouldn't be all lovey dovey he would realize he was a direct threat and be nervous wreck rolling through the house.

I am not surprised that "Marci" is being hateful... didn't Dani warn them about his flip flopping and diva like behaviour in week one? My prediction is that Marci is up next week and dramatic as ever!

danielle is the worst and james , i can't believe who janie thinks are her

friends and after marci today i am so appauled.

this is ridiculous i know janie is no saint,but this year she hasn't really talked about

any one she said i wish there was some one to hate but there isn't

if she only knew, i feel so bad for janie's mom and sara out here being able

to see and hear the hate coming out of these people's mouth and jame's

sara i know she support's him but how she must feel knowing a lot of jame's supporter's

like myself are totally turned off by him.

i feel so bad for janieshe really has no one to support her this year

even howie is calling her a stupid b!#@%.

some one on joker's called them marci dani erika and james the TURD HERD

i think it's quit fitting.

I could barely watch the feeds today. :(:angry::(

AND, the floaters ARE the new nerd herd - perfect example: they don't think the SOV are popular this season because they were only popular because the other side was so awful. Well, guess what, take a look in the mirror, you are NOT redeemed you are AWFUL. :angry:

hehe turd herd. yeah i feel sorry for janie too, she's going to have to fight for her life if she wants to stay in this game. no one is on her side right now, i knew this would happen if she voted this way, the house would completely turn on her, thanks to will. i hope she sees how she's being played. if it's her time, then it's her time though, she'll have to pay the price for losing her head.

but on the other hand, wasn't everyone gunning for her to begin with? pretty much everyone was going to vote her out next, no matter what deals she made with them. so in a way, she's really gotten the game started. she has turned the house upside down and everyone's pissed. either way she was going to get evicted by somebody. oh well.

Oh yes, its all Janellousy. It couldn't possibly be because she's a stuck up beyotch who feels above everyone else. She got played by the good Dr. Will and tried to save face in the DR by saying she was playing him. Her Barbie doll giggle everytime he's around speaks volumes. May he be the one to send her packing next week. :lol:

Well, we do have to remember in BB3 when Marc nom'd Amy, who was his best friend, to try and teach her a lesson. He felt she was making a fool of herself and making mistakes. He was trying to make her see the light....he wasnt trying to get her out. However, she didnt learn. I think Marc is a person with a big heart who really loves his friends but cant stand to see them screw up. Hes a person who dishes out the tough love.

Marc could just be playing all of them and talking bad of Janie to try and take the target off him. You know the whole...I voted you Marc with Jani because I knew youd be a vote for Jani. HG try that ploy a lot. Marc isnt dumb. Hes loyal I think. I want to believe he is just talking crap to them to get info for Jani. But, alas, I could be wrong but I hope not! :unsure::unsure:

I have to defend Janie here. For her to be such a perfect looking woman, she doesnt flaunt her body nor does she act slutty. She doesnt talk nasty and doesnt answer questions about her sex life when ask. I think for her to look so perfect, she is very down to earth. I really like Jani. I know she made a mistake this week and when she goes, Ill be so sad to see her leave.

People can dog Jani and call her a bi-ch, sl-t or whatever all they want but AMERICA voted her back in. She was in before BB7 was a sure thing. On Mortys poll, Jani was the highest leader of all the women.

So.........

LadieJL,

good point about marc voting out his bf amy in season 3. i totally forgot about that! marcellas is dangerous. janie has been protecting his butt all this time, so if he goes against her then he goes beyond tough love and into betrayal. he needs to go, i have to agree with kaysar. marc 'slips' all the time...and i don't even think it's accidental. he's got a big mouth.

Oh yes, its all Janellousy. It couldn't possibly be because she's a stuck up beyotch who feels above everyone else. She got played by the good Dr. Will and tried to save face in the DR by saying she was playing him. Her Barbie doll giggle everytime he's around speaks volumes. May he be the one to send her packing next week

applause.gif

Archived