Marcellas, Dani and Erika so full of hate

Marty

LET ME PUT IT TO YALL LIKE THIS....YALL ARE JUST MAD THAT JANIE MADE A STUPID...I MEAN STUPID MOVE THAT YOU WANT TO BLAME THE FLOATERS...THIS IS NOT THE JANELLE SHOW SO GET OVER IT...SHE MADE HER BED BECAUSE SHE WANTED WILL NOW LET HER LIE IN IT....NOBODY TOLD HER TO HELP BOOGIE OUT AND TAKE HIM OFF AND NO ONE TOLD JANELLE TO LISTEN TO WILL AND NOT NOMINATE HIM...BUT BEFORE U CALL MY DANI A TURD I NEED TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT..FOR

1. DANI IS PLAYING THE GAME

2 SHE COULD HAVE BEEN OUT WEEK 1 BUT JANELLE SAVED HER

3. IF SHE DIDNT MAKE ANY MOVES SHE WOULD BE GONE LIKE WEEK 2 OR 3

4. IF YOU CAN PLAY THE GAME BETTER THAN GET AN APPLICATION AND WE WILL SEE YOU ON THE FEEDS...

5. JANELLE SAID HATEFUL THINGS TOO LAST YEAR AND WHAT ABOUT WHAT SHE SAID ABOUT DIANE JANELLE IS ON SAINT SO GET HER OFF OF THAT HIGH HORSE..SHE DOESNT DESERVE IT

6. VIXEN IS A COMPLIEMENT AND DANI SAID THAT JANELLE WAS A DIVA ONE BAD BITCH...WHERE I COME FROM THAT IS A COMPLIMENT...

7. UNLIKE JANELLE DANI CONSIDERS HER A THREAT BECAUSE SHE IS GOOD...WHY MAKE A WAY FOR JANELLE TO WIN ...THE OBJECT OF THE GAME IS TO GET THE STRONGEST PLAYERS OUT OF THE HOUSE..I GUEST THE SOVS FORGOT ABOUT THAT TRYING TO MAKE EVERYONE ALLIES

8. THE SOVS ARE THE ONES IN POWER BUT YET THEY HAVE ALL EXCEPT HOWIE MADE DUMB DECISIONS

9. DANI IS NOT GOING TO BE THE OK I WILL DO WHAT YOU SAY AND NOT LOOK OUT FOR HERSELF ...HAVE ANYONE SEEN SEASON 3...

10. DANI HAS TAKEN UP FOR A LOT OF HG THAT HAVE BEEN DOG OUT BY OTHER PLAYERS

DANI IS PLAYING THE GAME SHE IS NOT GOING TO ROLL OVER AND LET THEM WALK ALL OVER HER SHE IS PLAYING TO WIN BE DAMN IS SHE DOES AND DAMN IF SHE DOESNT ...

SO TO ALL U DANI HATERS..... :P

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Sweetpea and Neb I want to see Dani and Will in final 2 also..:lol:

I am just tired of people putting Dani down...at the end of BB3, she DIDNT deserve it nor her family..I respect WIll because Will defended her while Marc was putting her down even in his diary room he defended her and he gain my respect for that...Now she is getting dogged out again just for playing the game...Her and Will are playing the best and she is getting criticize because she is not trying to be part of the team with team SOV as I said that sht aint fair...

In this game I can deal with a little deceit and a little backstabbing but the major players doing that are hard for me to like. I would love to see someone like Dani win that has a family and needs the money. I know that Janelle would just use the money for plastic surgery or something of little value. There lies my dilemma. I like Janie better then Dani but I would rather Danielle win the money.

dani and will are not the best bbers, they suck. they're good at being manipulative, if that. they are lying sacks of crap. as for it being the janelle show, yes it is the janelle show right now because she is hoh. anyone who is hoh for the week, it's all about them, hello?!?! they are in power after all, right? so then the focus is on them. will and dani try oh so hard to make it their show and it will be their show when they are hoh. but for now, bow down to janie doll. she's got the house in a tizzy and it's hilarious :lol::lol::lol: . she might as well go out with a huge explosion (no, not the gas from slop).

sparkie.. ya know how you feel about Danielle? well, there are people that think that way about janelle.

i could list a lot of faults of danielles too.. but at the end of the day, we all have our favorites. i could say more, but i am drained. :)

dani and will are not the best bbers, they suck. they're good at being manipulative, if that. they are lying sacks of crap. as for it being the janelle show, yes it is the janelle show right now because she is hoh. anyone who is hoh for the week, it's all about them, hello?!?! they are in power after all, right? so then the focus is on them. will and dani try oh so hard to make it their show and it will be their show when they are hoh. but for now, bow down to janie doll. she's got the house in a tizzy and it's hilarious . she might as well go out with a huge explosion (no, not the gas from slop).

Uhhhhmmmm, yes they are. Case in point, Will is the only BB winner in AS and he's still in the house after week 4. Dani finished number 2 and should have won and she's still in the house. Will is playing Janelle like a fiddle and Dani is playing James. It's perfect and I hope Janelle gets the boot at Will's hand and james gets the boot at Dani's.

Fizzle I was making a point because they are NOT calling your fav a turd...and Bigsis...THE GAME IS ABOUT BACK STABBING AND WHO CAN OUT MANIPULATE EACH OTHER..where have u been??? stragizing and not out the best players..HOW DO YOU THINK RICH WON ON SURVIVOR... and WILL, JUNE, DREW, AND MAGGIE Won on BB You can win a lot comps on these things but as soon as you miss one...u go down..look at history... the best player are the threats that is why u take them out...DONT BELIEVE ME ....APPLY FOR YOUR SELF...

U see I havent call Janie names because I like her but yall have call Dani every name in the book but a child of God...just isnt right..

You're killing me! I can't abandon Janie - I'll just have to keep rooting for all three, for different reasons...

- Will, you just have to love the master manipulator and shit stirrer.

- Dani, female version of Will, but able to manipulate even more 'behind the scenes.'

- Janie, great at comps, nice personality, somehow I like seeing her stick it to all the jealous beotches that want to pull her down.

Oh well, as long as one of the three are still in I'll be happy.

I DID....Howie shouldnt have called her a stupid btch!!! and I said so in the post...but Dani has been taken alot of heat because of Janie's decision..they are even calling her a turd herd... I really take offense to that because both women are trying to play the game and critics like these and I am talking about both ladies should not have to take... They are both strong women who r just trying to play the game the best way they can...AND THEY DONT DESERVE NAME CALLING...

Dani and James are seriously planning Janie's demise. Dani claims that Janie is threatened by all the women in the house, but Dani is the one who is threatened.

Who does she always swap secrets with? One of the guys! Hello Kettle....Pot here!

You're killing me! I can't abandon Janie - I'll just have to keep rooting for all three, for different reasons...

- Will, you just have to love the master manipulator and shit stirrer.

- Dani, female version of Will, but able to manipulate even more 'behind the scenes.'

- Janie, great at comps, nice personality, somehow I like seeing her stick it to all the jealous beotches that want to pull her down.

Oh well, as long as one of the three are still in I'll be happy.

If you tell anyone I said this, I'll deny it. I actually felt sorry for her these last few days, her being up against Will is no contest. That being said, I still don't like her because I think she's a stuck up bitch and she's going down. :lol:

Sweetpea, I find myself agreeing with you a lot this season, we'll just have to agree to disagree about Janie. And while Will's motives weren't pure, his advice to her was actually good for Janelle's individual game. I guess it's high time for the Sovs to break up and go their sperate ways anyway....

It will be fun to see WILL pull off the same strategy twice. Everyone seems so oblivious to his game, which they've all seen before, it will be nice to see their look of surprise as he sticks the shiv in, one by one...

Archived