Marcellas, Dani and Erika so full of hate

Marty

ok, so after a night of sleep i woke up still thinking that marcellas is a two-faced something... cant say.

danielle is playing the ultimate game for herself and doing very well so far. i dont know if it will take her to the end, if and when the others start to figure it out she will be a BIG target.

Erika is truely a floater. and is not happy that she doesnt get camera time for her broken rib (cry me a river)

James is a dirty snake.. ahhh heck, we all knew this already.

and of course.... i woke up still liking janelle. :P and howie :P and kaysar :P

i think i would like will a little bit if he wasnt so pasty white. he does make my giggle sometimes.

did i forget anyone? nope.. nobody else i want to speak of. HAPPY TUESDAY everyone!!!!!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marcellas is the one that is irking me the most. Janie has said or done nothing directed negatively towards him, and he is the worst trash talker and vile spewer against her right now. He was literally trying to stir the pot up MORE with Erika and Daniella yesterday. And practically the same time he is dissing her, she is defending him to Kaysar. I have some major dislike for that backstabbing, disloyal, scumbag Marcellas.

I realize the Marcellas is playing the game, but I just didn't expect him to turn on Janelle this way. Maybe he is doing it for face in front of the others but he is just being way to harsh. Can't wait til he is evicted and watches the show to know just how much Janelle stuck up for him..

i cant wait for marcellas to watch the show and see what an idiot he looks like. maybe if he was in drag it would funny to watch him.. but he truely can give a person a headache with all his flair. with or without the janelle bashing from him.. he just sucks!

Oh yeah, Marcellas has turned into a pathetic, snivelling, hypocritical backstabber. Kaysar sees through him somewhat, but even he doesnt realize the full extent of how Marci is trashing Janelle and betraying her trust and loyal to him. I just hope someone opens Janies eyes to Marcellas "true character" before it is too late. If it isnt all ready too late for all of them...... :lol:

I'm not all that surprised at the way Marcellas is trashing Janelle. That's just who he is. Remember how he treated Amy, his supposedly good friend in Season 3? Now THAT I was surprised about, to see him go off so bad on her. But once I learned that that is the way Marcellas treats people, then I've come to expect it.

The only surprise is that he isn't doing it to her face. And the only explanation for that is he fears what the repercussions would be. With Amy, he knew she didn't have the power to strike back.

O.K. .... this is my first post here at Morty's so please be patient with me. I am usually a lurker but after hearing Marcellas's mouth the last couple of days I just had to put my two cents in. I've always like Marci despite his constant whinning,but the foul things he has been saying about Janie lately are just awful! Janie is the main reason he isnt on the block now! If she had wanted to play it safe,putting Marci up would have been a good nom. just because he is getting on everyone nerves. Most of the house already relize that he is playing all sides and would have gotten rid of him over Erika. he snuggles up to Janie at night,makes her think their better friends than he is, gains her trust,then trash talks her behind her back. All while She is protecting and defending him. Janie isnt my favorite but I dont think she deserved this from him. She truly thinks he is her friend. Her biggest mistake for sure.

Why the hell would he be in drag? OH because he is gay? Yeah that's right all us gay men dress is drag ~ neb

umm no, not because he is gay or all gay guys dress in drag.. that is pretty stupid of you to even insinuate that is what i meant... its because he prances around like a drag queen. even when he is talking about normal everyday stuff.. he is so flairy about it.

just because i say one gay guy is flairy or draggy.. doesnt mean i am talking about you. its not always about you Neb.

thanks fizzle

never knew

:rolleyes: jesh neb.. i wouldnt think i would have to explain to you what i meant... obviously you just like to stir the pot..

but.. i will explain one more time.

i said... that it would be funny... if he was dressed in drag, but he is not... so its not funny watching him carry on the way he does.

i was talking about marcellas... not you ... not any other gay guy. as flamboyant as beau was last year, he would never make a good drag queen. however marcellas would... and that is what I was talking about. again.. not talking about gays in general, not talking bout gays in a certain state, not talking bout gays under my chair.. i was talking about marcellas.

<_<

"I realize the Marcellas is playing the game, but ...

... Can't wait til he is evicted and watches the show to know just how much Janelle stuck up for him.."tvjunki27

No he won't. Marcellas is a selfabsorved professional victim. He will somehow find a way to rationalize why he behaved like an a'hole toward Jan and paint himself like the one who was done wrong by everyone.

"Hard to be smart and crafty when you are the one always winning comps and being in a position of power and you know everyone is after you. Even some in your own alliance. ...Why is everyone on her case because she did exactly what they did?

... I just don't see how what she has done is so bad to get rid of an admitted threat.

Will be interesting this week to see who wins HOH and who has the balls to really do what they say they would."cindyannie

So true! Besides her whole alliance pretty much waffled and bailed on her when she asked for input, then they blasted her for doing exactly the same thing Kaysar did (make a deal with CT). She was THE target from day one and she would have been the first SOV to go regardless of how she played...however she'd play she'll be gone the moment a floater or CT get HOH :(

It makes me giggle when people say she was the first to go regarldess..DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. dont make a dumabss move just to piss poeple off more. IF she was an all around great players he could have done something to take the target off of herself but she isn't. Dani and Will came in with huge targets too

I am home for my lunch hour watching the feeds. Marcellas is telling Danielle everything BB6 was talking about and how that BB6 is making fun of people and planning on attacking anyone that puts them up. How dare he share a bed with Janelle again last night and be such an a$$.

Have I told you lately how much I hate Marcellas.

Yeah but since then she's won 2 hoh and 1 veto. Target is a moving target and is bigger now. No wonder she feels like she can't trust anyone.

well that was easily avoided she could have let MArci win HOH...not too bright that one

she even admits now she should have let him win

Don't hate the feeders, hate the house guests. I've never called you a name and I don't plan on starting to. I just don't like Dani and I know you love her, but I don't.

Everyone has their own reasons for their favorites (to love and hate).

BTW-If you insist on calling me names (which unfortunately may be the case) think of something actually clever next time.

I called you a name to prove a point ...you DONT LIKE WHEN SOMEONE CALLS YOU A NAME... SO DONT CALL OTHERS... What you called Dani was Very WRONG.. Read my post again I dont like to repeat myself...U GET THE PICTURE...and STOP trying to turn this around on me!!!!

Yes, you CAN do that but many players do not because their personal integrity is worth more than the money. People still win by playing more or less straight up in games like Survivor and BB. Being a complete cretin isn't a pre-requisite in reality show "games". I think that's the point people like me would like to stress. Personally, I can't see how ANYONE could like someone like Will's game and still maintain their OWN personal integrity but that's just me.

But the object of the game is to out strategize and outwit your components.... That said ...Manupulation also fits in that category and back stabbing ....sorry if it wasnt....WE WOULDNT BE WATCHING... no matter who was playing...

I don't understand your point as I did not call anybody any name. I also NEVER call feeders names.

If I was on a reality tv show, I would take the bullets, but I'm not, nor do I ever intend to be on one.

Remember this is a reality tv show....in the scheme of life it isn't important.

I'm not going to throw insults back and forth with you. If that's the case I'll just go back to Jokers. People are real niiiccccee on that board. B)

Archived