Marcellas, Dani and Erika so full of hate

Marty

Thanks Jewel. :) I really don't understand Sparklet's beef with me. :huh: She is passionate about her favorite, Dani, which she is certainly entitled to. I personally don't respect Dani's game play, because to be that manipulative, it has to be innate, which I don't like in a person.

Sparklet's getting all bent out of shape over my repeating DANI's comments about herself. Her blind devotion befuddles me, yet I accept it.

Last year there were lots of haters. I have the mind set that it is okay to bash the house guests since they signed up for this. I do not condone trashing the feeders...even ones that disagree with me.

As my mama always said...if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me. LOL! I use that advice ONLY in reference to the houseguests!

BTW- My 10 yr old niece Hannah is with me right now. We spent the day playing in the pool having a great time.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It makes me giggle when people say she was the first to go regarldess..DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. dont make a dumabss move just to piss poeple off more. IF she was an all around great players he could have done something to take the target off of herself but she isn't. Dani and Will came in with huge targets too" Nebartist

...LOL! and it makes me laugh out loud when someone says Janelle could save herself by (edited to correct what "the hell" Neb actually said...) "DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT" (hmm, something like what?...Winning HOH, POV, relying on her alliance to win HOH so she's not put on the block, winning HOH, again, herself?)...or...maybe by "being nice" to the others?...(there, that's better...end of editing)

...Truth is, she's been the number one target OVER Will and Danielle from the begining of the show because her popularity is fresh with viewers, because it makes sense to get her out of the picture as soon as possible, and because they all know she can kick ass, so... IT WOULDN'T HAVE MATTERED how nice she would have acted toward them, her arse would have still been out the door at the first chance...it would be one of those "I like you but because you're a great player you're a threat to me so buh byeh... :rolleyes: " nom speeches...

...And you know what Neb? I "ASSume" that had she chosen to be "nice" or "DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT" to get people on her side not only the people in the house but also myself and all the people who like Jan, and you and all the other viewers who don't like Janelle would be calling her a sellout and a phony...so...it is what it is... LOL :P!

Thank you, always, for the chuckles you give me and...Please keep laughing you arse up at my dumb observations, it makes me happy to give you a giggle here and there ;):)

PS. Oh, Auntjulie, you're a-okay in my book too...along with Neb, of course. Marcellas still sucks it BIG TIME (to stay on topic) :D

Fizzle I was making a point because they are NOT calling your fav a turd...and Bigsis...THE GAME IS ABOUT BACK STABBING AND WHO CAN OUT MANIPULATE EACH OTHER..where have u been??? stragizing and not out the best players..HOW DO YOU THINK RICH WON ON SURVIVOR... and WILL, JUNE, DREW, AND MAGGIE Won on BB You can win a lot comps on these things but as soon as you miss one...u go down..look at history... the best player are the threats that is why u take them out...DONT BELIEVE ME ....APPLY FOR YOUR SELF...

U see I havent call Janie names because I like her but yall have call Dani every name in the book but a child of God...just isnt right..

Did someone forget their happy pill today? Way too obsessed!! :rolleyes:

I always say

Everyone's entitled to MY opinion. B)

Howie(goofy but a bit clever)

Diane(Whiney)

Janelle(nice but not as strong/smart as she wants to be)

Will(wipes chin...the Master)

Boogie(ickpoo!)

CG(who?)lol(and sit up straight George!)

Dani(YUCK!Thinks she's all that..but isn't)

Erika(boringgggggggg..needs some of Wills botox)

Marcellas(waste of friggin oxygen)

James(sneaky & yet so very drool-worthy)

Kasar(nice,dull,crabbier this time..PMS?)

Okay,who'd I forget?

Auntjulie my beef with you is that you dont understand....In your opinions you had some harsh things to say about Dani but it wasnt her game play you were criticizing ...which is ok because this is what this forum is for...But when you come CALLING her a turd herd, She devil. witch...because she is playing the GAME...I explain to EVERYONE... That this is not right because NO ONE Not even Janelle SHOULD be called any names because they are playing the game...DANI was hurt last time because of the bashing because people took their insults to a personal level... Now if you want to go then go...that is on you...I gave you my points and BTW you responded to me first.. When I called you a name I was trying (I explained to you already) to put yourself in her shoes it doesnt feel good to have someone call you a name.... SO NEXT TIME THINK BEFORE YOU START CALLING PEOPLE NAMES...Even if you dont like them...

You might think Turd herd is kind of funny... but personally I think it is kind of racist...JMO

Yeah I know Marcy has really pissed me off got to get rid of chilltown got to get rid of chilltown. Why dont you try winning a bleeping HOH before you talk!!! I dont know I loved the guy in BB3 but he is really getting on my nerves this year. James is total hyprocrit he even said BB isnt a team sport and now is made at Janey what a joke. Im starting to really like Janelle now I cant belive it im actually maybe starting to like her.

Sparklet,

I NEVER called Dani a Turd Herd. You're getting me mixed up with someone else. I did call her a she devil and I stand by that name calling, cuz she is a she devil.

I don't like her and I will call her any name I want. I disagree with lots of people on these boards, but I don't call THEM names.

If you want to make a point, insulting someone is not the way to achieve it. As my mama always said, "You can draw more flies with honey than vinegar."

Nevertheless, you're words are hot air to me, because I don't like Dani and I never will. She chose to go on the show and suffer the public scrutiny. She also said that the feeders really hurt her feelings during Season 3 and that she was going to play a different game this year and be honest.

Her honesty is only limited to the actual vote. Everything else that comes out of her mouth is same old Season 3 Dani. She has every right to be a manipulative witch. That's her strategy. Kudos for her. I still don't like her game play.

Will is very manipulative yet I like him. He's growing on me. So I don't dislike all manipulative people, just her!

BTW--Calling me racist is definitely crossing the line, especially since I never called her a turd head or herd or whatever.

Even if she wants/needs to....why make a statement to James that Janelle is "playing for myself" hmmm...I thought Janelle was smart in her gameplay but not so sure. On the flipside Dani, Diane, Marcellas and James are a bunch of flippers and they too only play for themselves, so Janelle might be thinking right now that she would rather take what she can get from Chilltown now, because the others are not reliable.

Of course, Janelle made it clear from the beginning that she never really trusted James anyway - and of course from what we know now - she was correct in her thinking.

With all that said ----they are all just playing the game (FINALLY) and starting to think about the prize.

Oh and GO GEORGE GO!

Read some more comments - since when is Turd Herd a racist remark?....if I remember correctly it was used quite alot in season 6 to describe the NH.

Why can't people state their opinion regarding Danielle or any other player? When the HG start throwing some of their paycheck my way then I might feel the need to defend them. But, lets remember they allow themselves to be viewed and judged once they sign a contract to go into the house.

Ginger...what are you trying to say...I said JMO but what is a turd...brown sht...in terms what is it calling Dani...Racist might be too strong but that is how I feel...Again JMO means that ....

.AND YES AUNT JULIE..OK I WILL GIVE U THAT...BUT IT STILL ISNT RIGHT CALLING THEM NAMES FOR PLAYING THE GAME... DONT GET MAD BECAUSE DANI IS PLAYING THE GAME!!! U can hate her all you wont ...HOWEVER IT STILL WONT STOP HER...

Janelle had some names called at her and I thought it was unfair and I said so this year and Last year...WHAT DOES MAKING UP NAMES HAVE TO DO WITH THE WAY THEY PLAY THE GAME... I am tired of arguing about this....U KNOW WHERE I STAND ...U DONT HAVE TO RESPECT THE WAY THEY PLAYED...BUT RESPECT THE PLAYERS...

If you want to make a point, insulting someone is not the way to achieve it. As my mama always said, "You can draw more flies with honey than vinegar."

PS I DIDNT INSULT U...JUSTED ENLIGHTEN YOU :P

Did someone forget their happy pill today? Way too obsessed!!

You didnt know you better axs somebody..:lol: :lol::lol:

Aunt Julie, you are absolutely right about everything you've posted. Most people here are very nice, but every season there are 1 or 2 who like to personally attack posters who disagree with them. Don't go, we need your wisdom and insight. Read back what XAL said yesterday. You don't have to be a "hater" or a "lover" of one group or the other to appreciate playing the game with integrity. Will has flat out stated he has no integrity for the game, but I get a kick out of watching him!

Wow...you really think I want to stop Dani?? I could care less. She's helping make it a great show! I couldn't stand Ivette last year, but I have to admit I was hoping she would get in the house.

Part of the show is rooting for the players you love and hating on the ones you hate! That's what makes it fun.

PS--Was there an apology in there? I couldn't tell with all the screaming....lol

Quote Sparklet: "Ginger...what are you trying to say...I said JMO but what is a turd...brown sht...in terms what is it calling Dani...Racist might be too strong but that is how I feel...Again JMO means that ....

.AND YES AUNT JULIE..OK I WILL GIVE U THAT...BUT IT STILL ISNT RIGHT CALLING THEM NAMES FOR PLAYING THE GAME... DONT GET MAD BECAUSE DANI IS PLAYING THE GAME!!! U can hate her all you wont ...HOWEVER IT STILL WONT STOP HER..."

I was trying to say exactly what I said and I think you understood.

Oh and btw - cap letters is shouting, so your text can be mistaken as hostile.

Honestly, Sparklet you want everyone to see Danielle in the same light that you do....that will never happen - everyone has their own opinion about each houseguests.

Now, to put this all in context - Erika is constantly called a leach (I am not a fan of Erikas to set the record straight) and she is "playing the game" same as Danielle, yet no one has called Danielle a leach. People see things differently.

I'm not sure about that...aside from him being a real ass when CG won the veto; he is doing what he does best - being himself. Of course, I think his ass will be gone within the next two weeks if he nor danielle does not win hoh.

I think the only one who has the right to bitch is George - except Howie (and this is where he gains back some of my respect that was lost from last season) everyone treats him like crap.

I agree I dont know where his head is one moment I think he is against the Sov and the next he is with ..u really cant trust him...but I think he wanted Diane as his other parachute...

..and his lisping is driving me up a wall!

IS THAT WHAT IT IS...I thought it was kind of sexy...:lol: :lol: I told you I have a thing for the bad bays with charisma.... BUT WILL...DAMN FINE..DAMN FINE...

Archived