Marcellas, Dani and Erika so full of hate

Marty

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing..i know James and Dani are not in alliance they have an understanding...Him and Diane are not in alliance they have a understanding....SO REALLY THOSE 2 ARE NOT LOYAL TO HIM..:lol: they can stab him in the back anytime...But I do hope he goes through with his plans...He doesnt know what side he wants to be on...

James knew he was safe (at least from a totem perspective) with Diane - he didn't know that with Will and Booger. When James told Janelle she wasn't doing what was best for the team, what he was really thinking was "She is not doing what's best for me."

I wish the TV show would show James' "reel" from the beginning - where he constantly brings up last season and how he was betrayed, how the game is not a team sport, how he bashes, personally criticizes his SOV team - all with the strategy of shifting the target and therefore a betrayal to his team.

The show tonight made it seem that James was innocent, but he's not. I also wished they had shown Janelle trying to get future protection for the SOV - granted she was pressed into numbering the totem - but she still tried to protect James. In everything he's done, James has not done that.

Granted, Danielle is sneaky with the truth and how she shares it, but it's nothing like James' despicable actions. Too bad...used to like James. Ironic how this game turns to now be pulling for Will.

My greatest wish if the SOV doesn't make it: Danielle takes out James.

i loved danielle i voted to bring her back as i did for james

Wtf is wrong with me they are the two lets not forget marci 3

most vile human being's in that house

what has been said by these three ppl is beyond disgusting and for james to call

her a b##$$% i knowit is a game but they make me sick

and danielle being a woman and letting him talk about her the way he does as she never

said anything about when booger went on his spewing hatred.

yeah that danielle is one claasy lady ....not

please some how let kaysar janie and howie find out how they have played against them all season not

just this week

Dani is just playing the game...HOWEVER..do you notice how Dani lets james do all the talking..She doesnt trust James all the way and will eventually bite him in the butt...She listens and gathers info..and then go tell WIll and Boogie..:lol:

oooo sparklet, i hope you are right.....i so do want to see james face when he gets stung by danielle ! but they all have flipflopped and aligned/realigned so much, they've had me confused......is she really more on the CT side than on the james side?

I think she is on CT side because she has given them more information than she has given James...She just listens strokes his ego and then agree... I think she lost trust in James whe she realize he made a deal with Jase but she will keep using him until he is no longer needed..

Am I the only one who gets that this is a TV show? Why do some act like they are personally invested in these people. Geesh, my fave is Will but I won't jump off a cliff if someone calls him a turd.

Um Sweetpea..I read some of your threads...u can get heated too..So chill

I think Danielle will float between the two groups as needed, covering her bases with both to ensure she's not the first target. Floating is smart, if you can pull it off. I wonder if she's really ready to step up this week and win HOH and take a stand. She may get rid of one of the Sov(3), but she'll be an instant target to the two remaining (maybe, LOL). I'm thinking she'll only publically choose between the two when necessary.

I dont wont her to come out but I think she has too...UNLESS Diane stays and she could let Diane do her dirty work...I dont trust Erika...She may flip flop...and Marc might just forget about the sovs and go for Dani... I would like to see Dani and Will for final 2..

Guest StarBaby

I hear ya Sweetpea! I tried to hate that turd Will, I really did! But I can't, I love him too. So how can I fault poor Janie who is here with him in person! I would be YES Will, I will do whatever you say Will. You loveable turd you!

Guest StarBaby

Trust me Sparklet, it's not racial at all. I call white people turds all the time. A turd is a turd, no race needed.

I have to admit I am loving Will too. I didn't think I would but he is too good and is so full of charm.

I can understand why Janie would fall for it - he makes it too easy. I think a lot of them have and don't want to admit it.

Trust me Sparklet, it's not racial at all. I call white people turds all the time. A turd is a turd, no race needed.

Yeah I guess I can see your point... I am not going to say I was wrong...BECAUSE I AM NEVER. :P but I will say that their was a bend in my thinking...

I guess just like last year I am in the minority with rooting for the floaters. I really want them to win an HoH and slap the SoVs into reality. It is so foolish of them to think that the whole house is going to go after CT before even trying to take a crack at them. I agree that Marcellas is prolly gonna scumbag Janelle...but I really think that she will as well (down the road, and remember that Janelle did tell Marcy she would take him to the end over Kasyar if it came to F3). If Howie or Kay win HoH again this time, I really predict for the slow pase to overtake the season. But anyways...I don't see Dani as a hater, she just sees that Janelle is freakin strong AND unpredictable (a "vixen") and the faster she gets her out, the better for Dani. Go Dani Go! Erika...she is still boring as cardboard dissing Janelle or not but I still would rather see Howie out.

I cannot see why they are mad at Janelle. She has chosen to do the same thing big strong Kaysar did. She has chosen to do the same thing big strong James did. That was NOT to vote out Will and Mike Boogie. Do they actually think that what is good for the goose is not good for the gander? The consistency is just not there, plus thier minds don't retain some information... like what Dani did the first week. Seems they don't even remember that Kaysar and James didn't put Will and Mike Boogie up!

I just find it funny that she said she's doing what's best for HER this week since the simple fact is she has made things ten times worse by what she has done. She can't really be that stupid to think she was doing what was best for her can she? I mean, not only did she screw her team over but she screwed herself over. Either Kaysar or Howie wins this week or she's gone. Ok, MAYBE Marcellus wouldn't put her up (if his most recent tirade was just his emotions speaking) but I doubt it.

Personally I couldn't stand her when she didn't put up Will and after last nights episode I can't stand her even more. James? Didn't much care for him before but now I'm a fan. I'm glad he isn't taking her crap.

Archived