Janelles nominations? Week 4

April

i heard that too wease, but then i was thinking... i think part of Wills "game" is to fool the live feed watchers too. that is why it took so long for anyone to confirm that the whole "i want to go, nominate me".

so for him to say that just to save face and/or to fool us could be a possibility.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James is playing the same game he played last year... Toing both lines dangerously... He can blame the other BB6ers all he wants, but when it comes down to it its all his fault... its not the fact that he has an outside alliance with Danielle its the fact that he is pushing for Danielle to get rid of his alliance for him, so he doesn't look like the bad guy... I hope he gets screwed...BIG TIME...

Exactly thats what I have been saying. Thats why she should keep Will backdoor Dani as she wanted to do in the first place and deal with James next. Then again she isnt privy to a lot of that info hopefully for Will's case its comes out before veto ceremony.

Part of the fun of BB for me is trying to figure out the possible moves and pros and cons, but this whole nomination situation has so many moving parts it's got me dizzy! :P

Okay, so now the sovs have banded together and are leaning towards nominating Will in Booger's place with the intent of evicting Will . . . well that's would have definitely been a good way to go a couple of days ago, but at this point, is that the best move for Janelle? Like with fewer and fewer people in the house, maybe it's only natural for the sovs to feel the need to start to play as individuals . . . so who else are they alligned with:

Kaysar: Erika, Danielle

James: Diane, Erika, Danielle

Howie: George

Janie: Marcellas

So James will only be happy if he's allowed to have 3 allies to each of their 1 or 2? Would James settle for evicting Erika (assuming the votes were there) if Janelle were to grant him his wish of keeping Diane and Danielle?

Plus, so what happens if any of the side allies win HOH . . . who would they likely nominate?

Danielle: Howie, Janelle

Erika: Howie, Janelle

Diane: Kaysar, Janelle

George: James

Marcellas: Howie, James

So Janelle's got 3 people gunning for her, Howie's got 3, James has 2, Kaysar's got 1. So wouldn't it be better for Janelle to keep Will if he would somewhat be on her side then to keep Erika, Diane, or Danielle who she probably knows are not?

I don't know . . . there's so much going on! :huh:

No matter what she does tonight is the perfect example of why over half the House has targetted Janelle. The woman slept til 4.30 today got up for 2 hours then went back to the HOH room and stayed there allday. People are not jealous of her they just think she is a stuck up bitch, why wouldnt you not want get someone who didnt even bother to try to talk to you out of the game.

She wasn't at all like this all last year and this year. I'm not sure what's happening, but Howie is worried about her. He seems to be the only one of the four of them that is concerned for her rather than who she's going to put up. The only strategizing she did last night with Howie, she told Howie she was worried about the floaters coming after them if she put up Will, Howie told her that he was going to tell any floater that got HOH next week that if they put the sovs up, they'd be gone the following week. He said that was the mistake they made last year, and she perked up a little and agreed.

Meanwhile Will is trying to get her alone to work on her, Howie and Marcellus are on guard duty protecting her from him, James comes in once in a while to check on her, and Kaysar is nowhere to be seen, he's depressed and homesick, apparently, and wants to go home, according to a talk he had with James. Janelle is either not feeling well physically or is under a tremendous amount of pressure from this HOH.

If I had to guess, I would think that the scales are tipped slightly in favor of putting Will up, but if he gets to her before the ceremony, who knows what will happen. I just want the laughing, smiling Janelle back.

Well, I was a huge sov 6 fan last year and was rooting for them all the way. This year is a completely different ball game. The sov team has done nothing but disappoint me by making stupid decisions and even stupider alliances. As far as I'm concerned they are on their own. I'm rooting for George, Danielle and James. James is part of the sov 6 alliance but has a mind of his own and is playing the game very well just as he did last year.

Janelle, Howie and Kaysar....well, good luck guys...you're going to need it.

I really want the old Janelle back. The do better when they are working together. Now there will be distrust among them. They have the strength and power and they need to stick together.

i would lock myself in the HOH room too if i was Janie. nobody knows how to have a short convo in that house. will had her ear for hours the other day... she has it coming from all sides..

we have already witnessed how just being in that house can make someone looney.. they all have their moments.

it wouldnt shock me to see janie make a stupid move. or any of them for that matter..

bb isnt a team sport. if she wants to betray the alliance i am all for it. the only flaw in her gameplay and howies gameplay is that while kaysar and james have deals with non sov they dont.

So Janelle flipping again...wants to put up Diane!!

Do we know if Boogie is even going to use the Veto on himself.......Never know with these "Allstars"

Okay, this is what is driving me crazy....Kaysar didn't evict Will or Boogie, James didn't evict Will or Boogie...why does it mean Janelle is with CT if she doesn't put up Will? Kaysar and James are being very hypocritical about the whole situation. If I were Janelle, I would tell them both "You got what you wanted when you were HOH and I supported you, now please support me in my decision."

If she doesn't put Will on the block, at least she has a CHANCE that someone other than Howie and Kaysar will help protect her. Will might not live up to his agreement with Janie, but it's a better shot than depending on Erika, Danielle or Diane, who have ALL said Janelle goes up as soon as they get HOH. If Will goes up and goes home, then she definitely has no one. I say screw putting up Diane, put Danielle on that block. I thought Danielle was there to help rectify the image she created last time. I gotta tell you, I think she's making herself look even worse this time around.

Im loving Danielle more each day,she talks to people...... gets inside their mind!!

You Go Girl :lol:

Dani and James discussed it last night. If Diane goes up, they will vote her out over Erika. They think Erika is the stronger of the two and want to keep her in as opposed to Diane who is loyal, but not any good at competitions.

I don't think Kay is as aligned with Erika as he thinks. Also remember that Erika is aligned with Boogie and she told Boogie that she would have trouble evicting Kay. Kay is a like a soldier. He may enjoy Erika's and Dani's company but his allegience is to the S6.

I think Janie will vote out Marci, just not now.

James is the true snake of the S6'ers. He planned on turning on the Sovereigns before he even entered the house.

I think the best move for Janelle is to send Danielle home as well. But, why is Danielle a sneaky biotch for playing the game? I love Danielle's game and she is a true threat, why hate her for playing?

That being said - Janelle, ya need to get rid of her now!

I don't hate Dani, but I don't really think she is playing the game. Is she playing the houseguest? Yep. Is it going to work? Nope. If she doesn't get caught and evicted and she's in the final two, I think she will get the same result as she had before...1st place loser (of the game, not as a person). I'm not bashing Dani, I just disagree with the statement that she is playing the game...she's playing the people.

I totally agree - the game is playing people AND winning competitions (by you or your people).

Now the playing people can be about building relationships, and for some people that also means building relationships while tearing down others. It's the finesse or grace used in the "tearing" down which is to me the telling aspect of the person's character.

So everyone in Janelle's alliance is basically turning against her?? Howie keeps calling her a stupid b*tch and Kaysar is so freakin depressed that he may as well not even be there...and James is his normal dirty bag self...

Archived