Janelles nominations? Week 4

April

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

only floater i see is ericka and danielle based on if sov have hoh

cg and diane is with ct

I think those floaters who were holding back in competitions to be safe would do their best to win an HOH to be able to take out one of the four. They haven't won one yet because they didn't have to, but if they feel threatened, I think they definitely could win one.

i think a few like danielle see that hoh comp isnt worth throwing no more. my only wish is for diane to stop throwing comps

after listening to james and dani in the weight room just now

she so needs to take the deal.

james and dani are so sickening janie playing only for herself

what are they doing.

i was worried for her taking the deal but after finding out kaysar

and james both know the house want janie gone and still not telling her to get

dani or diane shame on them they are friends out side the house.

i so hope she takes it.

janie and wil this week strategising has been the funniest and and best part of bbas.

Yes they DO have the votes to get Danielle out! Howie, Kaysar, Marcellas and Will and Boogie HAVE to vote her out since she is up against Erika, who Boogie is with and will NEED in case Will leaves,..AND to honor the deal that if Janelle lets Boogie win the VETO,..he and Will have to vote for who she wants out!

Even if they decide NOT to honor their deal with Janelle,..they are even MORE handicapped now that Boogie has stitches! HE can't compete in an endurance or physical HOH which is what they were worried about. Boogie will not vote Erika out over Danielle,..neither will Will.

So they have the votes,..thats what Janelle made the deal for,.she wants either Diane or Danielle out. But she knew she needed thier votes becuase of James not voting for either of them!

Watch!

James is an idiot for telling danielle to getjanele out next weeks. He needs her for sequester.

It's too soon for him to be picking off alliance members. He needs to keep janelle in the house, since other view her as a threat & pick off Boogie, Marc, Erika & Diane.

I dont' think james plans on telling janelle he wants her out. He wants danielle to win HOH & get janelle out. If Janell doesnt' know jame is involved & he is in the final two she'd likely vote for him to win.

I want janelle to go to marc, tell him that she's worried that danielle will come after him. Ask if he can get the votes to evict her. Then she needs to tell him that he has to win a HOH & evict Diane next. Or makes sure erika doesnt' seek revenge on janell for nominating her.

Then she needs to nominate & evict danielle & handicap james.

I want janelle to go to marc, tell him that she's worried that danielle will come after him. Ask if he can get the votes to evict her. Then she needs to tell him that he has to win a HOH & evict Diane next. Or makes sure erika doesnt' seek revenge on janell for nominating her.

Then she needs to nominate & evict danielle & handicap james.

We need a banner plane!!! It could say.... Janie - Get rid of Danielle! I can spare 50 bucks!

I wish America could evict someone.... like if two people were on the block, then let us choose who goes home!! We could mess some stuff up!!!

I dislike James more and more every second...he doesn't take responsibility for ANYTHING... not with any of his "groups" nominations or even his OWN nominations!

yeah, and while george is out we can get him some food.

As far as america evicting someone....can you imagine if james were on the block? He'd be so shocked if he got evicted, I bet he'd regret all these conversations about going aganist janelle & S6 then. I could see him in the camera "I would have never really done that". Just like last year.

it looks like she is gonna put up Will and besides for Kaysar Howie and maybe Marc he is the only one in the house who will look out for her. He even told boogie today if she goes through with it we are gonna honour the deal.

Archived