Janelles nominations? Week 4

April

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweetpea,..you are DEAD ON! Exactly what I have been saying!

The floaters are the threat. They have proven that week after week. The only reason peopl DON'T think they are a threat is because they simply havn't been in power yet! They are getting furious with the SOV's for not taking out ChillTown. Hey,..you want Chill Town out so bad? Win a dang cometition for HOH!

I used to really like Danielle,..but after last night,..she is number ONE on my hit list! She has NO RIGHT to dictate to ANY of the SOV's what should be done!

She has succeeded in convincing James that his alliance has no clue what they are doing! When in reality,..everything that has been done is to PROTECT the SOV's. Chill Town can't hurt them.

Will was absolutely correct in everything he told Janie. James is looking out for HIMSELF,.not his SOV alliance,..he is pissed that he is even lumped in with them,..or so we keep hearing from all his whining,...Kaysar is listening to DANIELLE of all people! and Howie just needs to wake up and remember what he has been learning all these weeks from his eavesdropping!

Did you all see Erika get up when Boogie came in from getting his stitches? TELL me they aren't a couple!

SOV's are stupid if they take any one of those floaters to the end with them. Except Marcellas because he is too unstable to go against them. They need to eliminate all the rest of the floaters and take chill town to sequester TOGETHER. Bettr chance of getting a vote for the SOV's.

Danielle or Diane,..preferably Danielle this week,..Diane the next,..need to go before sequester! Neither needs to be on that panel or any of the sov's besides James won't win. Thats the only reason James wnats them in the game,..for his own win.

*breathe,...breathe* ,.."LOL getting really frustrated with people who are forgetting about all these side alliances and just how dangerous those are to the SOV's!

No one is afraid to take Will out. They are smart enough to realize there are bigger fish to fry. Will and Boogie equal two, the SOV equal four and the floaters equal 5. Who's the bigger threat if they win an HOH? Especially if they evict Will and Boogie sides with the floaters. James will not be nominated because he is in with Danielle. So Janelle and Kaysar go up and the floaters have the numbers to knock one off. Danielle and the floaters will do James' dirty work which is quite brilliant if I do say so myself.

sov is five

No, the SOV are 4 and maybe 3 if its in James' interest to side with the floaters. Marc has said he'll take them out so I wouldn't count on his loyalty. He's been sucking up while they are in power but he'll change his tune as soon as someone else is calling the shots.

dont have live feeds so i may be missing out on marcellus is a traitor thing. i just dont see marcellus having the balls to screw over sov. he may soay so to not seem like a treat to non sov but i dont see it happening. he comes of as someone who stay loyal to the end. remember him not using veto?

Wow! I strangely finding myself agreeing with sweetpea's assessment. Danielle is the one who has to go, for the reasons given.

The sad thing is, as much as I like the Sovs, they seemed to have stumbled on the 'floater' strategy - they had the right strategy for the wrong reasons. :lol:

dont have live feeds so i may be missing out on marcellus is a traitor thing. i just dont see marcellus having the balls to screw over sov. he may soay so to not seem like a treat to non sov but i dont see it happening. he comes of as someone who stay loyal to the end. remember him not using veto?

and marcellus knows if he screw over sov the internet sov groupies would eat him alive :lol:

If she was smart she'd ask them flat out why they didn't nominate and remove the horrible threat of CT when they had HOH.

But isn't that what you just said the sov's were so smart to do in the first place? To get out the floaters? I think part of some of what we are seeing in the behaviour of James and Kaysar is planned. I agree that the floaters are somewhat of a threat but not nearly as much as Will is. Will is getting in people's heads. He needs to go because that will kill the alliance between him and Mike and Danielle.

sweetpea & shelldrake - GREAT assessments - I'm so tired from being awoken every 15 minutes :P that I can't think straight! Thanks for the blogs. Here's hoping Janelle considers the numbers!!!

Right now,..Will leaving is insignificant. Even if he goes,..Boogie has Erika and Danielle and James and definately Diane. Bigger numbers!

Remember that Boogie will have Erika always as they are actually a COUPLE outside the house. James believes Danielle will take him to final two so he is NOT gonna stray from her. Diane is just going with whoever keeps her safe amongst the floaters since Jase is gone.

Marcellas will NOT stray from Janie. He will gladly put up the other SOV's,..later on,..but NOT Janie.

Janie wants her and Marcellas final two.

Kaysar will stay loyal to the Sov and so will Howie. But the numbers are with Boogie as long as he is there.

If she was smart she'd ask them flat out why they didn't nominate and remove the horrible threat of CT when they had HOH.

But isn't that what you just said the sov's were so smart to do in the first place? To get out the floaters? I think part of some of what we are seeing in the behaviour of James and Kaysar is planned. I agree that the floaters are somewhat of a threat but not nearly as much as Will is. Will is getting in people's heads. He needs to go because that will kill the alliance between him and Mike and Danielle.

At the time getting rid of the floaters was the safe thing for Kaysar and James to do so that they didn't make the target bigger. If CT was such a threat, they should have taken them out then. Now they want Janelle to do it and now is when it would be stupid given what we know about the flaoters banning together under Danielle's direction. The SOV know that the floaters are aligning and have higher numbers. By taking Danielle out now, they reduce the floater numbers, remove a power player and take out James' side alliance. James has been working the SOV and Danielle's working the floaters. If they evict Will then they increase the floaters numbers because Boogie will side with the floaters because he's pissed about Will's eviction.

Who knows? Will is the one who told Janelle to put up Erika and Danielle. So I don't think its a given that he and Boogie wouldn't vote for her to leave, also add in the fact that Erika and Boogie seem to have an alliance. Diane will be so relieved that its not her she'll vote the way the house wants.

Yes will adn boogie would let ANYONE from their alliance go besides each other,..but,..they don't have to make that decision so we can't really say WHAT they would do. Will tells peopel to do things just to see if they are stupid enough to do it,..however,..all that he told Janelle last night was in her best interest.HERS though,..not the SOV's.

With the egos on Boogie and Will,..they woudl much rather be "The guys who won against the Sov's" or Will woudl rather be "The guy who won it twice but never won a competition". Their egos will not allow them to win against some floater!

yep thats why janelle should have made marci get hoh and take the heat

i understand

Archived