Janelles nominations? Week 4

April

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uuugh.

I feel sorry for Janelle. She should have lost the comp and let Marcelles won. Now all the heat is on her. People see her as a formidable opponenet being able to win comps and having alliances w/ not only SOV but now Will and Boogie?

I can't believe she is falling for Will's sh!t. It is so obvious to all of us he playing her. She is trusting the wrong people.

BUT, Kayser made a deal with CT when he was HoH and didn't vote them off. Why is Janelle getting so much crap for doing the same thing?

I don't think Diane was the right choice. Anyone agree?

greed kept her from losing the hoh comp :)

I think Diane was the right choice, only it should have been her and Boogie up on the block in the first place. Why put up someone like Erika who has basically been kissing your @ss opposed to Diane who has said flat out that she hates Janelle? Anyhow, hopefully Diane will be sent home (even though I do like her far more than I ever possibly could Erika) so that she can't win HOH and put up any of the Sov on the block. As for James putting up Jan, he talks a lot of smack. At this point he's in the game to save his own @ss and knows full well that he still needs that sov alliance to do so. He's not stupid. AS for Janelle, let's hypothetically say she is placed on the block by either CT or the floaters...she's competitive enough to do what's needed to save herself. I'm really not worried.

I think her choice of Diane was a smart choice forhersel due to if she had won HOH, Diane would have definately nonimated her. But having her up now against Ericka, Ericka is going to be most likely the one to be voted out. Jame's is definately looking out for his own best interest. Now if it were one of the guys that had made these nonimations, I wonder if James would be acting the same way as he is towards Janelle?

I can't imagine this game being fun for Janelle now if she has to stay up in HOH until Thursday.

Woulda,Coulda Shoulda!

GO CT!I'm LOVING it!

(does a lil victory dance)

I AM DANCING WITH YA...HAPPY 2 STEP :P

Now here is how it is going to happen....They are going to back door Janelle..they have to because she is too good at comps...

Oh thanks Janelle and Howie for helping Mike get the VETO :lol: :lol: :lol:

OOooh Mc Dreamy :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Chill Town is quite amazing at playing the game. They are controlling the house until they finally win HOH and start knocking people out.

They have been able to either keep themselves off the block or remain alive when they went on the block. They also made sure that BB6 people would nominate the people who they were after. They have been able to manipulate the house through charm, fear, humor and advice.

These two guys are master players. Just look at how confused Janelle and Howie are after talking to them. Just look at how scared Kaysar was of confronting them. And how James failed to get one of them evicted.

I like BB6, but I am starting to like how Chill Town is playing this game. Even Boogie, who I could not stand on the first episode, is convincing me that he can absolutely play this game well.

Why are you ct fans doing your victory dance now? Try winning a hoh contest for once. :lol:

They don't have to, they are smart enough to convince others to do what they want. :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They have to try to convince others to do what they want because they can't win hoh's. Even when will had the chance to get someone out, he chose chicken george instead of janie or any sov member! I really don't know about any of these players. When faced with the chance to eliminate each other (sov and ct) they keep holding on. Maybe they truly do want to go head to head with each other, sov vs. ct, without floaters.

They have to try to convince others to do what they want because they can't win hoh's. Even when will had the chance to get someone out, he chose chicken george instead of janie or any sov member! I really don't know about any of these players. When faced with the chance to eliminate each other (sov and ct) they keep holding on. Maybe they truly do want to go head to head with each other, sov vs. ct, without floaters.

Again, they don't have to. BTW, Will took out Howie in the HOH comp, Erika took out CG.

Guest StarBaby

Well to be fair, shouldn't you be bashing James and Kaysar too? They had a chance to take out one of Chilltown, but neither of them had the balls. Yet everyone expects Janelle to? Okay!

Archived