Janelles nominations? Week 4

April

Because they aren't using their brains...friggin' idiots...

I'm a SOV fan and it's killing me hearing how these guys are self destructing. Janelle needs to worry about what will serve her best.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the same Janelle as last year? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. If I hear her say..... "oh I don't want anyone to hate me". or "I don't want to make anyone mad". or "I am so nervous".

WTF. I used to really like Janelle but NO MORE!

Yeah BB6 is looking sad. Why have they all abandoned Janelle this week?

Because she want listen to them and she's taking a side deal with CT.

Janelle is in this game for a popularity contest and she knows Will and Boogie are popular!!

Guest StarBaby

It was easier for her (them) last year. Nerd Herd was a clear cut enemy, there were two distinct sides. This year, the house is not so polarized. Janelle kind of likes a lot of the people she has to consider putting up. And, I think she knows that James and Kaysar have worked hard to make sure they don't look like the bad guys, and the targets on her and Howie's backs are huge.

god, i can't decide what i'd do if i was janelle. i really want her to put up will to keep james from going all out against her; however, putting up diane may be brilliant as well.

1) removes a floater

2) keeps her safe (at least a week or so) with will/booger

3) removes a key ally for james when (not IF) he decides to jump ship --- in fact he even said in tonights show that he has a blossoming "relationship" with dani and diane.

i wouldn't be for it except that howie and will (and even erika) seem in agreement that diane is okay to go. the only one that'd be really pissed is james, which has to be a red flag for janie (all james has done all season is moan about what the other sovs have/haven't done, but when he's had the chance to do what he wants, he doesn't get rid of ct either).

removing diane effectively limits james' options AND reduces the number of "floaters."

the risk of course... is that she makes james a floater by doing so and that could bite her in the ass.

James isn't learning from his past and THAT is the problem. He'll break from the Sovs regardless of Janie's decisions. In fact, he's looking for a good reason to do that. He's been telling anyone that will listen for from day 1 that he doesn't agree with this and he doesn't agree with that (no matter whether its janelle or kaysar making the decisions). The sovs won't dissolve without james because he isn't really part of the sovs. he's just using them to get to sequester, at which point he will break away with dani and diane.

I'd put up Will or Dani. Diane is her third best option.

Hell janie is throwing james under the bus allready telling CT he can be the first to go out of the 4. And she doesnt know he has been saying the same about her..so dont lay it all on James's feet

and she lied to erika by sayign she was a pawn to get out one of CT.

And will told Dani in the BR that if he gets hoh in the next two weeks a SOV will go (yeah right him get HOH) then he asked if Dani was working James she said yeah and they giggled

Will has told Janelle more truths in the last two days than James has the whole game. I agree, James is just looking for ANY reason to break from the SOV - he has distanced himself, criticized them behind their backs (both personal and gaming attacks), and continually brings up his season when he was "betrayed". Now his excuse to Danielle is how Janelle is a "liar". He's CRAZY. And I don't mean that he's totally innacurate in his assessment of Janelle. He's CRAZY in a kind of clinical sense where he has a strangely inordinate amount of rage, seemingly misguided. I hope if any history is destined to be repeated, it's James getting the boot prior to Janelle and Howie.

I like the decision, and don't think it was manipulation, because even though it benefits Will, it also benefits Janelle and allies - it's a numbers game right now.

I'm a bit sorry it's Diane - I immensely enjoyed her on S5, especially the endurance comp. against Jase, where she triumphed to my cheers. She never stepped up though this season, so I only saw a shadow of her former self. So, buh-bye.

Can't wait for next week with the 20-20 hindsight!

Archived