Janelles nominations? Week 4

April

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't belive Kaysar hasn't gotten wind of it or at least has suspicions. I just hope the SOV finds out soon and take Dani out, leaving James to come crawling back. I'm so sick of Marci, the snake, too! Kaysar figured they had a 33% chance of winning HOH, so hopefully.....(keep fingers crossed)

They need to take some spying lessons from Ivette. I kinda wish she was in the house. She would have already ferreted out Dani!

Kay sometimes has a one-track mind...remember his obsession for getting James out at the demise of his team last year? Right now he is totally focused on removing Marci from the game.

It'll be a while before he realizes what Dani is up to.

good thread starter!!!

i think that anyone that is not an sov should be expected to be put up if one of the sov's are hoh. i dont understand why they get all upset when they are nominated.... just like if someone outside of sov gets hoh then the sovs will expect to be nominated.

ahh heck.. just read the first post again and will "co-sign" it. :blink: yes, i just said it.

its always funny to see the newly nominated people sitting and comiserating with some so called friends to whine about being nominated, when you know all that the 'friends' are thinking is: 'damn, i gotta make some new friends cause this *itch is gone!' :P

AMEN to that. Thanks for summing up everything I have been thinking and then some.

James is a controlling bastard. After seeing and reading about his behavior this week, I feel very sorry for Sarah. He is mad at Janelle because she has the power and is not doing what *he* would do. She is not his puppet, and that pisses him off.

I am not sure how I feel about how Janelle is playing this out. I am glad she went through with what she wanted to do, but wish she was a little more assertive about it. Having said that, if others see her as a pile of mush because of the inner-turmoil she has created this week, that could work in her favor. The fact is, nothing will be clear until the next HOH on Thursday. Nothing is a given this week, except that Diane is probably leaving.

Someone fast-forward to Thursday please... Tuesday's show usually bites!

Great post!!! I totally agree.. If JAMES thought it was SO important to get CT out then he should have done it himself. Janelle did what she wanted to do yes.. did she do it more for herself than the "team" probably, isn't one more person other than them going home? YES, So what is the big problem? Just keep getting HOH and you are in lol. Just can't believe they are getting down on Janelle when Kaysar or James could have taken CT out two weeks ago. GO JANIE!!!

I do agree that James is a hypocrite. However as for Janelle being smart not putting up CT, I dissagree with this. Everyone is saying the floaters are 5 strong, but Marci is... or at least was alligned with Janey and Erika is in love with Kaysar, I think it would have been easy to keep their votes.

Its obvious CT will go after S6, there is no queston and if S6 is stupid enough to believe them with the deals, well then it wont belong till they realize what a stupid mistake they made. JMO but Will is playing the same game he did before, and everyone is stupidly falling for it.

The problem I have with Janelle (and before this week she was my girl!!!) is how she not only put Boogie on the block but told him to his face that she just didn't like him and then turns around and saves his sorry ass. Just like James said.....you don't put two people on the block and try to save them both. It would be different if she were backdooring him but that wasn't the case.

I think Boggie hit the nail on the head when he called her "Queen Bee"....it seems all she wants is to be the only girl in the house. She's just so wishy washy this year that it makes me want to hurl.

JMO but Will is playing the same game he did before, and everyone is stupidly falling for it.

Exactly!! I didn't even watch BB before season 4 but I do remember (because it's been shown many many times) Will looking directly into the camera and saying "I told them that I would lie right to their faces, and I did". HELLO????? Do none of the houseguests remember this?????

Great post!!! I totally agree.. If JAMES thought it was SO important to get CT out then he should have done it himself

Um Yeah George was a stupid Idea to begin with. But in the end he did just that. 2 Chilltown..remember Jase was precieved by the Sloves to be with CT. So he had two CT on the block. He wanted Marci, but janie talked him out of it..then said she would go after will and mike this week. She lied to him I would be pretty upset too

GO JAMES!!!

Last season I was initially turned off by Janelle; however she won my respect by being tough and a good competitor - both at winning competions and planning strategy with her team. I was still impressed with her until this week. She totally wimped out by not putting both Mike & Will on the block - first together - and then by not putting Will up when Boogie took himself off.

Her head is not in the game anymore. She's just been going around whining that everyone's going to be mad at her and not like her. Her own team would still like her if she had done what she said she would do and put CT up. However, she went back on her word to her own team. Marcellas is now even gunning to get her out of the house. She has become a TOTAL WIMP!

Last year she never would have thown any competition (especially to someone like Mike). I'm starting to think she has a secret alliance with Will, which is enough to make me want to puke! He must have bribed her before the show started.

She used to have a brain, yet she appears to be falling for Will's totally lame, transparent "strategy." She has either become extremely dense or has buried her head in the sand. If people knew she was going to behave like this they never would have voted her back on the show!

She needs to regrow her backbone or else she deserves the eviction that's coming to her next week!

As a side note - S6 has/is totally falling apart. Janelle has certainly contributed to this but so have the others. Neither Kaysar's head nor heart are in the game and he was my favorite player last year (and when this season started.) He barely talks strategy and didn't step up to the plate when it was his turn at bat! If he has a girlfriend that he misses that badly, he should just choose to go home. He's certainly not adding anything to the game. I think James would have stuck with the team if the others acted like they were a team. I don't blame him for wanting to switch sides - his team is wishy-washy and weak. Howie's the only one who is the same as he was last year. He's loyal as ever. The problem is that he's not good at competitions or at strategy so he isn't able to hold the team together. He's going to end up getting shafted thanks to the others on his team.

Guest jordansmom

Shes not in the game b/c she does not know how to play it. Yes she is good at comps but BB is more than comps. S6 are not the best at useing strategy.

Guest jordansmom

Quick question? Is Janey really good at comps? Last year she was up against the NH and my son could have beat them. And so far this year the comps have been luck. Just a thought not bashing her Janey lovers.

All Jannele's fans including myself she has cut a monetary deal with the Chil Town Boys and her attempt to mask that with putting up Di in Boggie place is very clear to the internet viewers. If your only watching the TV show CBS has edited it in such a way you can't see that.

remember Dr. MrDreamy and his Side Kick Rick Foogie depicted in duckey puppet show.

thats when Dr. first presented the $$$$$ split to Jennel aka Fennel in the (bathtub) Pond!

Archived