Janelles nominations? Week 4

April

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont mind her flaoting...jun was a floater and she was a hell of a player

whatever gets you to the end...at least she isnt riding coat tails like howie.

I would just rather see Diane stay over Erika..

Okay Templeton i just read this

Will is talking to Boogie.

He wants to get ERIKA out so that Diane will come after Janelle et al with a vengance.

so maybe there is hope :lol:

I'd rather see Diane stay over Erika too. She is just starting to get on my nerves a bit, she is sorta with this person and sorta with that person and never is very committed toward suggesting nominees (aside from George, which makes me dislike her even more).

Erika is riding coat tails too though, the coat tails of the entire house. At least Howie has a side.

Edit: I'm starting to remember why I loved the Evil Doctor in season 2

Since noone else has posted it yet, an update:

JAMES told Dani he'll seek votes to keep Diane. The Sov split occurs THIS week, apparently.

NOT the best strategy for James: the first week a non-Sov wins HOH is the week to desert: 2 Sovs go up, one goes home, James has left, and the next week the Sov alliance is down to 2. Right now it's still 3, and if Diane stays the Sov3 will know James has deserted. Then if K or H gets HOH, James will get a nom.

And Dani is already laughing with WIll about how she's playing James. Karma, neh?

Holy Crap the feeds are crazy tonight. LOL i want to go to bed and cant pull myself away. The house is on wheels and the floaters are loving the sovs fighting now. God I knew people would be freaking but it crazier than I thought. LOL looks like the game just picked up.

oh, so JAMES THE KING is flip flopping again. Someone needs to lock him up in the JackShack. I'm sure Sarah is so proud. :rolleyes:

He isn't flip flopping.....he wants to keep Diane......but they figured out that they don't have the votes.

Booger, Will, Marcellus, Howie, and Kayser will vot to keep Erika.

Even if they could flip Marcellus.....that would still be a tie and Janie would send Diane home.

Even if james did change his mind.........so has the rest of the Sov's about everything.......so the others are ALSO kings and queen of flip flopping.

I'm sure Janelle's boyfriend is ALSO proud of her flip flopping and of how she is ONLY keeping Will in the game because she is infatuated with him.

i feel like I'm being stalked, but at least the yelling is gone. Thank you. :)

:ph34r: The Great Pretender, gosh I feel like breaking into song right about now......ah ooooo ah ooooo ah ah! ;) yes ma'am, fiz!

I'm a Janelle/SOV fan, but I'm pretty bummed that she's been sucked into Will's web. I think Will is good TV, so him not going home isn't awful, but I think it's a bad bad move. I think not only is she alienating her own alliance, this decision is gonna come back to bite her.

I was curious to hear everyone's thoughts, maybe you all can convince me it's not a bad idea. :unsure:

ok, so Janie is going on the block.....how many times did that happen to her in her season? She's a tough competitor, maybe she needs a slap on the face to start playing the game the way she first did. Have to admit, she did better when it was just her and Howie. We'll see Tuesday. I think maybe they have conversations for us on line and then some real game playing goes on when the feeds have the same pic on quad cam. CBS knows we are smarter than the average bear!! B) That's why I wait for the DR's on TV, and we know half of those are edited too.

So James is going to throw HoH competition? After what he said about Jase throwing it, I'd be surprised. Jamelle's alliance and plan for ousting Janelle hinges on either James or Danielle winning HoH. How likely is that?? I mean really??

If Booger Doctor wins, would they really nominate Janelle? I would think they would more likely nominate Kaysar and James because of their tentacled alliances. If Janelle isn't in power, she would more likely "float" to them to make a much stronger unholy Alliance of 3. Let's face it, Janelle's tract record (2 HoH, 1 Veto) proves she's a stronger competitor than anyone else in the house. Why get rid of her until the final 3. Let her make enemies on the way to becoming a F2. Will and Booger are one in the same, seeming as how the prize money will mire than likely go into their shared businesses.

Isn't it time for an endurance HoH comp, anyway???

Oh my now Janelle is acting dumb with Kaysar. Why would she do that with her biggest ally and the person whose opinion she values the most. Maybe it's that she really is dumb. Wills aid it best in the DR whoever talks to her last gets what they want. I still think she is doing he right thing keeping Will with the information she has right now but god she is so wishy washy about it.

I'm with you Lulu, this is not High School! Janie needs to get a grip. Who cares i she likes Will and "feels sorry" for him......WTH!!!!!!

This doll is broken

Archived