Janelles nominations? Week 4

April

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is Diane so much more special to stay in the game in the mind of the players? So if you play quitely and sneak around you should stay, versus someone such as Will/Boogie or even Janelle that is out there and playing the game full tilt. I think everyone is fair game to go, they all have to go sometime.

I just hope Marcellas doesn't try to go sleep with Janelle this evening in HOH, if so, that would be pretty low of him.

No one has the balls to take Will out. I mean come on give me a break how can you still keep the only winner of the show still on the show. Alot of it has to do with the Doctor since he is the greatest player to play the game!!! Keep it going Will!!!! Im liking this whole Willelle thing right now.

James is mad because he knows Janie made a deal with CT, when she promised him if he put up jase like he didn't want to, that they would get out CT this week.

So she lied to him, and he is mad about it.

I don't think Kaysar IS mad.

I don't know if Howie is mad or why he is mad.

But Janie did make a bad choice I think.

When this game began, some people were talking about Will not being what he was. I just laughed when I read those comments. He was playing. He's always been playing and now he has set this entire thing in motion. Further proving that he is the master of bb. B)

Maybe Janelle can go have dinner with Nicole when she is evicted. They would have alot to talk about. :lol:

Again, not at all a Janelle fan but omg I feel so bad for right now because everybody admires people who can prevail when the chips are down with only their wits (Will) but nobody likes to associate with those who are vulnerable to getting duped especially when they hold the actual power (Janelle).

Still think it's more because Will is like an extremely gifted manipulator as opposed to Janelle being 'dumb' . . . and personally Will makes my skin crawl - yak!

It looks like I'm in the minority thinking Janelle made a pretty good move. Why keep Diane in the game? Diane is tough and a fighter, and she's also fearless when it comes to taking someone down. Of all the floaters in there, Diane is probably the most ruthless -- so I think Janelle had a pretty good reason for wanting her gone.

Marcellas, Danielle, and James can talk it up and make it appear as though they're really going after Janelle, but truth be told they really want someone else to do the dirty work. Danielle has already started talking the idea up to Boogie. Boogie isn't refusing to put Janelle up if he gets HOH, but it sounds like he won't put two SOVs up. This apparently isn't good enough for Danielle, since she is arguing he should put two sovs up at the same time, that way there will be fewer votes to keep one of them in the game.

Danielle is already looking for someone to carry out the plan to tear down Janelle. My question is: why isn't it going to be Danielle who does it??

Crappy, I absolutely agree with you. Danielle SHOULD have been the one getting backdoored this week. It would have been absolutely perfect to eliminate her at this point. Putting Erika up next to her would have been the way to insure votes for getting Danielle out, too.

I just keep hoping Kaysar figures out the extent to which Danielle is manipulating everyone. I think if he knew, she would be on his radar big time.

Janie could be in big trouble with her so called alliances by putting up Di instead of Dr. as promised.

It suits Dani's plan well as she is working all ends to meet the middle never saying anything nasty

or cruel but just feeding the fire. Dani is with Chil Town, and James however I dont feel that Chil

Town made any monetary deals with them as they did with Jani.

Carmen and Sunny,

I agree with you guys. I am just dying for Kaysar to find out about Danielle (and james w/her) because he would crap his pants...but would he do anything about it? I don't know, he's been so out of it lately. Dani and James have to get found out about...maybe someone should hide somewhere and listen in, hehe. afterall, isn't that what ivette did to sov to get farther in the game? maybe they should get marcellas really drunk so that he opens his big mouth and accidentally "leaks" out the info regarding danielle and her three-way alliances. She's an alliance ho! omg.

Okay, I am about to go on my first rant/rave here at Morty's, so forgive me, but I am so annoyed after watching the live feeds, reading the updates, and reading these message boards. Okay, so I will begin with what had me so frustrated.

The game is so obvious to me right now. There are two major alliances, which are SOV and CT. CT has only two people, where as SOV has four. Then there are five other people who are floaters. The last two HOH's, Kayser and James, nominated and evicted floaters, but now that Janelle has HOH, she is deemed an idiot because she did the same thing. I am a huge Janelle fan, always have been, but the bottom line is that the hypocrisy of this is just sad. Why shouldn't Janelle cut her own deals with CT when both Kayser and James did the exact same thing? And from Janelle's logic, if she did get rid of one CT member and then one of the floaters wins HOH, who will they put up? a SOV of course and their excuse will be that one CT member is not a threat. If Janelle was stupid she would have put up both CT and taken out one, so that the floaters could gang up on them.

The house itself is hilarious because the second they all entered the house everyone targetted season 6. Then they get upset when Season 6 wins all the HOH's and nominates people. Ummm, that is the point of the game!!! What did they think would happen? They'd win HOH and nominate each other instead of the others who are wanting them out? Diane, Marcellas, Erika... all I can say is BORING.

But out of everyone, the two people who annoy me the most are James and Boogie. Boogie because he is just so annoying with his whole wannabe white boy/rapper thing. But James has just started annoying me with just how big of a hypocrite he is. He is so all over the map with trying to protect Jase, Danielle, and now Diane that it's not strategic, it's just stupid! And Marcellas? Oh, my god, I hope he gets fired from Housecalls after this. He is the WORST player of all time. To go from talking about how much he loves Janelle and then he starts calling her names because she is picking off members of the group he plans to use to break up her alliance? Oh, come on, he should be thinking damn she is smart. Instead he is acting like Diane, spoiled that things aren't being given to her.

Okay, I am done now. I LOVE JANELLE!!!!

I am just hoping and praying Janelle makes it through to sequester, kind of like in Survivor I want my favorites to at least make it to the jury. That way we can still see them every week and they get to cast a vote in the end. (and sometimes with a great speech)

Archived