Janelles nominations? Week 4

April

I think the target is Danielle but it could change to Diane. Thats besides the point it is completly opposite of what her alliance wants. Plus she has a direct deal with her groups enemies and they dont know about it

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't forget the kaysar then james went against their group to form deals with ct. janie is the third one to do it now. in regards to james reaction to dani possibly being put up, he will crap his pants all over her, and it will hit the fan. but on the otherhand, it could force him to stay with this original group. like howie said, the reason why the nerd heard won is because they stuck by each other no matter how much they pissed each other off.

*correction: james will crap his pants all of janie, not dani. sorry for the typos galore!

*over, not of. (i am soo half asleep)

Whoever stays will be pissed!! She allready lied to Erika...And James will be totally pissed just the thing to push him over the edge. He did what she wanted last week (not putting up marci) and she can't return the favor????

this might be the best move for anti sea sick fans!!!

RALLY THE TROOPS JANIE!!!! AGAINST YOU!!!

dumbest move this season YAY!!!! especially since she wants to win POV and do it all herself if she just lets one of the noms win she can say she has no choice

That's it, I'm DONE with Janelle now if she goes through with this. She's lying to James and Kayser about what she's going to do and about the deal she made to split the money with CT.

What a DUMB BITCH.....they've been saying how much they hate her and want her gone and now she trusts them. If she goes through with this..........I hope SHE goes home next week!

Neh, not next week. She deserves atleast sequester too. She's won 1 & 1/2 hoh, POV, Janie Doll could win every competition in this house.

I remember during S6 when Janie kept on getting 2nd early on ,,, and I told my mom, she'll get her confidence and start winning everything. Then she started winning comps a few weeks later. I think she has that confidence now. If anyone can pull this off, it's Janelle.

mommy mommy, I want a Janie Doll :wub:

Well if she trusts Booger and Will and they get HOH next week.....she IS going home and she will deserve it for being a stupid bitch.

I have been one of her biggest supporters......but if she does this.....then she is the dumbest bitch on the planet and should go home.

I agree BIGBROSISTER, If she can stay loyal to the SOV that gives them even more #'s. Dani scares me. She is deceiving and munipulative and if anyone can talk James into jumping ship from the SOV it's her. I'm not even sure if I trust James. He plays an excellent game, but who's to say he wouldn't pick Dani over the SOV if it came down to it. James said he was playing to protect himself and Howie, however it was Howie that goofed up last season and put and Sarah on the block. Who knows, James might be thinking "IT'S PAYBACK TIME"!

I would love to think that Janie is MUCH smarter than this! I just can't imagine her actually turning her back on the SOV. She is an absolute nut case if she trusts CT. I've always liked Janie and I will continue to root for her as long as she stays loyal to the SOV. If she does ANYTHING to put Howie in the line of fire I will be livid! Sweet sweet sweet revenge in this case would be to see Howie or Kaysar win HOH and scream "Pack your bags BITCH" ! :-) Wow, what a trwist that would be!

I didnt catch all of it but from what i thought i heard she mentioned sharing money with howie. Her will and howie were talking they were whispering so i didnt get all of it. All i heard was "share the money" then kaysar walked up asked what was up she said "we were just talking about who is coming back" Kaysar did not buy it

I dont hate any of the "floaters". As a matter of fact CG PROVED he's in it to win it just as much as anyone else. The man is now bald and living on slop. He has just as much heart (if not more) than the next person.

I believe they were discussing splitting the money 6 ways between Janie/Howie/Kaysar/James/Boog/Will. CT is acting like they wanna team up with the SOV to be Final 6. I don't trust CT as far as I can throw them though. The SOV is crazy if they accept any "deals" with CT

wow... why would you go from being a janie fan and then calling her a dumb bitch and that you wont like her no more.. ???

i will still like her no matter what stupid move she makes. might call her an idiot.. but i will still like her. same thing happened last year with both kaysar and howie. they make stupid moves but i still liked them.

:unsure:

I missed last season, so I was unfamiliar with Janelle coming into all-stars. I thought you people said she was smart. I thought you people said she was a great player. No wonder these people lost to a bunch of nerds.

...the next time Will or Boogie came to talk to her she would quite simply say this.

"I am not talking to you about the game. Period. If you want to talk about anything BUT the game that's cool, but I am NOT talking about the game with you two anymore. I know what game you're playing and it's not going to work. Save your breath and go badger someone else."

The question is, were we wrong about Janie all along? Is she truly just an air-headed, naive twit? Well if she continues to listen to what Will or Boogie say she sure as hell is. I know 12 year olds who wouldn't be stupid enough to listen to those two.

I have lost a TON of respect for Janey this week. Nothing the SoV6 did last year compares to her listening and believing those two gonads. If she doesn't listen to her alliance and doesn't nominate Will in place of Boogie I hope she goes up next week. Then she can be just like Ivette, playing her little violin for being such a naive, easily manipulated sheep.

She herself admitted she's pretty stupid. I believe her exact words were "we're retarded" and "I don't know what I'm doing as HOH, these people are not like the Nerd Herd" (assuming everybody is black and white, clear cut you know who's with who).

Janelle is not the only person in that house that has fallen for their garbage. Seems to me each one of the HG at one point has been pondering what CT has said to them. Janie is no different. How the hell do you think Will won if he didn't know what he was doing? She knows she screwed up. NOw she just has to fix it and get Will up there on the block and OUT.

Janie is far from stupid, believe me.

"She knows she screwed up. NOw she just has to fix it and get Will up there on the block and OUT."

Except she's been VERY adamant about wanting Diane this week, because she thinks Diane is after her.

Whether she nominates Will or not who knows, because she's flipped flopped back and forth. But she also protected Will when everybody was saying to get him out "Why not get him out next week?". She WANTS Diane out of the house. She doesn't care if Will is out or in, and she'll probably only nominate him as a "safe" route, since he says he wants to go home.

Archived