Diane - Evicted Week 4

Jem

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of her looks, I think Diane looks a lot like Juliette Lewis. She kind of sounds like her at times, too. Not that it's a bad thing. Just an observation.

I think it is a good idea what she is doing! Not sticking out anywhere but still there. If no one has an issue with her the better off she is. I think that she is playing smart! :D

I thought when I voted for her to go in the house that she would maybe align with Janelle. I am hoping she does, but I might have made a bad choice. Playing under the radar is good, but hopefully these people will play and prove they deserve to be there. Janelle plays hard and wins.....I hope she wins it all.

Wynnigrrr, I agree with you! I want Janie to win it all too. I wanted that last time but the nerd herd won. Anyways lets not dwell on the past! Go Janie!! :D

Diane told James no one is talking to her and that she has tried to talk to Kaysar, Will, Janelle etc. No one is saying anything to her and she's not happy about it. I think she should ask Janelle or Kaysar who they are voting because I think they believe she's with Will and Mike.

Never a Diane fan. I always thought her style of playing required her hooking up with a guy and riding his coattails to the end. I thought she flaunted her looks when she should have used her brains. The first few weeks of BB5, I had such hope for her, but then she just let me down.

Then after that comment she made about Will being hot and who was she to fall for someone in the house...made me mute her. Bahh...not a fan of the whoring for 2nd place.

Alot of the HG's have mentioned how Diane looks totally different from her past BB season. I wonder if a "twin switch" would even be possible since they all seem to know each other outside of the house. Just a thought...

already discuss

Well it has been a couple years since she has been around so if could be her

No, her twin has straight teeth. This was brought up, I think it got moved to the Diane thread, but there are quite a few subtle differences here and there. Sometimes she constantly holds her mouth open, with a shorter head, and not-as-defined jaw line. Other times her voice gets just a wee bit deeper, more defined jaw line, mouth always closed, etc. But her twin does have a mole, so that'd probably be the first place to look right next to the teeth. Obviously voice can get deeper based on attitude. Jaw line less/more defined based on position, etc. But moles are probably kind of hard to hide with makeup.

It's hard to tell really, I can truthfully say I hope she isn't, I'm tired of the whole twin thing, but BB isn't exactly the most creative in the reality, so who knows.

1zwdb7o.jpg

There's a pic of them together. Not sure how old. Diane on left, Lindsey on right.

true... they don't look THAT much alike... so I can't see it being a twist...

on a related note... before I realized I could 'chat' here at Mortys the other day, I was in the Real Player chat and someone in the room was saying she was Diane's twin :) (I'm not saying it was true or not...)

Here's a thought for you to ponder... what if Diane and her twin DID look enough alike... and CBS/BB wasn't pulling a twin twist... but Diane and her sister decided to pull a fast one over on BB?!?!?!

Archived