Diane - Evicted Week 4

Jem

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jordansmom

She took a chance on a dream and in that process she ended up with a crazy roommate. At the moment she may not have a place to call home but i did hear he on the feeds a few days ago saying she could live with her sis.

"I cant think of one reality tv personality that has actually gone on to acting and been sucessful with it...."

Kyle Brandt from Real World Chicago is an actor on Days of Our Lives.

http://soapoperadigest.com/features/days/i...ews/kylebrandt/

He's been on the show for over a year, at least. I love his character. To me, that makes him successful at it.

rzavi4jc Posted Today, 09:54 AM

Couldn't drew toss her a few bucks to get a place. After all, he did evict her to take the money. Is this against the rules about sharing the money? If not, he a spineless, worthless punk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spineless, worthless punk??? Why would it be Drew's responsibility? Every time Diane makes bad decisions, and gets in a financial mess, Drew is supposed to fork over money to help her out; because he evicted her in a game show? :huh:

FIRST OF ALL....Diane is NOT telling people she's homeless and living in her car to try and stay in the house........ MARCELLUS told Janelle that.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads...;o=&fpart=1

Since Diane has never mentioned it, she probably doesn't want people in the house to know and will probably be really upset when she gets out and finds out that Marcellus broadcast it to the whole world on the internet.

The reason she has nowhere to live is because of her PSYCHOPATH ex-roommate TONI from Paradise Hotel.

Toni is the same person that called everybody and told them that Daine, Jase, Nakomis, and Allison were in a Mr. & Mrs. Smith alliance, which seems to be a total LIE.

Toni also called CBS and made up lies to them to try and keep Diane from even getting on the show.

I always liked Diane, but even if I didn't, I'd still want to see her AT LEAST make it to sequester just to PISS TONI OFF.

In that case, let me revise my statement. No, he is not responsible for her bad decisions, but he used her on that season of big brother; emotionally and physically. Then, when he didn't need her anymore, he cut her lose because he knew he couldn't compete with her in the end. I have never been more dissapointed in seeing a reality show won by an individual. If he has any sense of responsibility, he would help her out . . . that is if he hasn't blown all his money in vegas, which he probably has.

I agree crappy. Diane & Nak are huge threats. I had just hoped they would stay awhile as I think they are excellent plotters & players as opposed to those who are just good at starting fights. I was hoping for one of them to come up with a diabolical plan to make things bery bery intersting :lol:

beauty is in the eye of the beholder... some people think diane is hot.. some think she is average, some people think she is ugly. everyone has their own scale of what is hot and what is not. its their opinion and everyone has one.. and everyone has the right to voice that opinion regardless of what others think of it.

that being said.. i dont think diane is ugly. i did however like the blonde in her hair last time around. :D

and if we are talking bout ulgy.. did i mention how ulgy vile green eye shadow is??? <_<

"I cant think of one reality tv personality that has actually gone on to acting and been sucessful with it...."

................................................................................

i can't think of her name the australian girl from real world boston..

she is an actress she played joaquin phoenix (yummy) wife in ladder 59 the fire man movie.where he got trapped in a fire. and a couple other big budget movies.

to whoever thinks it would be nice if Drew forked over some cash since he screwed Diane over in their season... if that is the case, had Diane won, she'd have to fork over money to Marvin, Nakomis, Will, Karen, and even the twins! She screwed over more people than Drew did and I seriously doubt she would give any of them anything, as she has felt no guilt over how she played. The only guilt she feels is stupidity for falling for Drew's lines.

I have not been watching the feeds... has Diane and Nakomis decided to play blame Janelle?

carmen Posted Today, 04:19 PM

Did Will really offer Diane a job? Was he being sincere at the time? What exactly would she do for him? I'm just curious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if someone, could trust anything, anyone says in the BB house. :huh:

Archived