Diane - Evicted Week 4

Jem

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of Diane,

I was really really annoyed with her saying right off the bat that Erika didn't belong in the house:

Her first aired diary entry:

"Definitely think that Erika doesn't deserve to be an all-star. She didn't do much of anything on her season, and how she got in America's Vote..?" she shrugged.

Well that rubbed me wrong, since Erika's one of my all-time favorite houseguests.

I like to look pretty for cameras too, though, so that doesn't annoy me. But I did think of Diane as trying to "sleep her way to the top" so to speak, and that did annoy me. But that may be just my own perceptions coloring my viewpoint.

diane is right ericka doesnt belong there

i dont care if america did or not she just doesnt belong there. not to be rude but i want players in allstar not someone who leeches off others just mho.

I didn't think it rude.

I was just trying to follow your logic. I noticed you said something similar on the "whining" thread.

But leeching off others is what Diane did. She rode Drew's coattails to the final three. I'll never forget the look on her face when he turned around and chose Cowboy!

i think you mean drew rode diane coattails.

Guest jordansmom

wow u2 are fast... i was about to type what show were u watching. but ty u2 uvp u said it better. :P

If I hadn't watched the show last Thursday, I wouldn't even know Diane is in the house. I wonder why they didn't even show her face or her reaction to anything going on. I've heard of flying under the radar but it doesn't even seem like she's in the house. I would like to see more of her and find out who she is thinking of alligning with.

Ok, folks, the teeth thing is really bugging me. I do not remember her teeth being this noticible last time she was on...

And whatever it is, I am NOT bashing her, it is just something I notice everytime she is on

Dep

Archived