Diane - Evicted Week 4

Jem

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jordansmom

She was very diff this game than bb5. At first i think she was trying to lay low but getting put on the block with Nak did something to her. Jase left and there was no one else for her to really talk game with. Then the HOH comp Kaysar takes her out and pov comp Howie and Janey when after her. SHe might just feel defeated. I on the other hand would be pissed if i was her. Maybe all the Toni stuff b4 the show has weighed on her in this game.

wow, never knew Diane had so many supporters, so I will try not to offend them. I personally am not a fan of Diane. I think the reason for this is because I tend to root for the good people and after watching BB5 I do not personally think Diane is a good person. Can I respect a ruthless player who lies to win a game? Absolutely. I still feel Danielle was flawless in her season and it's BS the diary room entries ruined that for her. But Diane has a mean spirit about her and I saw it first during BB5 with her hatred for Holly. Granted, Holly was a little irritating, but it seemed only Diane hated her and without much reason as Holly never did anything to her. When it was down to the final four or five and the houseguests had to burn clothes and other objects, Diane gloated over burning something that Holly had left for Jase, clearly showing her immaturity, as Holly had been out of the game for well over a month. Then Diane proceeded to turn on her entire alliance (she did it to Will by pointing that bible thumping demon Adria in his direction and then felt bad so voted against Marvin, so it proved that she did know what she did wrong). She turned on her alliance because she felt that Nakomis and Karen would go to the final 2 together. But her suspicions should have been aimed at her "boyfriend" Drew. She wasted an alliance that she may have had a better chance at getting to the final 2 in for a guy!

All Stars began and this was when I really started to dislike Diane. She started off the season, not by thanking America as Janelle did for voting her back into the house, but by insulting Erika, claiming she was not worthy of being an All Star and then challenging America about why they voted for her. She then started running around the house telling anyone who would listen that she wanted to be responsible for evicting Janelle, something that she validated by saying that on BB6 James called her ugly and Janelle laughed. She then made jokes to Allison about Janelle being trash and being right at home in the garbage during the veto challenge. All of these things were said unprovoked. But the real kicker was when she watched Janelle win her second HOH and proclaimed in the diary room," How dare they come into this house and win all of the challenges?" Maybe if she tried harder she would have won an HOH. That challenge was designed for the majority of the house to take out the BB6 players. Then she goes into the HOH room, after James suggesting it, and gives a half ass reason for Janelle to keep her. She even promises a friendship after the game ends, but can't even stay in the same room as Janelle for more than twenty minutes. Also, a side note, could not even look at Janelle in the eye for longer than a few seconds.

My feeling on Diane is that she is not a two-faced gameplayer. She is just a two-faced person in life and that relates to how she plays the game. She expects everything, but does nothing to earn it from what we see on the show. She talks of her money situation and how the solution will be a man with money to take care of her. She seems to dislike attractive blond girls and if she doesn't have a reason she looks for one. Bottom line is that she went into the house with Janelle as a target and didn't bother to hide it, same as Jase. Jase went home because of this and so will Diane. Even if by some miracle she survives this eviction I don't see her making it much further. What Will said was accurate," no one will care." The only reason Marcellas and the others are upset is because Janelle didn't do their dirty work for them, which was to take out Chill Town, thus eliminating their excuse for if they win HOH and putting up a SOV. They are terrified of SOV because they know that even if they get rid of one, there are still three more left and now they are gunning for YOU. LOL

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT DIANE...

SO BACKOFF.... SHE IS VERY SENSITIVE AND IF YOU HURT HER FEELINGS, SO HELP ME.....

GRRRRRRRRRRR...

Other than that, have a nice day...

BBAllStarFan:

So often, ppl say that hate this player or that player without giving a good reason.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post which explains completely your distaste for Diane's game play.

Most of what you wrote, I had forgotten...When you are a fan of someones' you often tend to forget the ugliness they have portrayed.

I totally understand why you dislike Diane. However, I saw her get her comeuppence during BB5 at the hands of Drew...and now it appears that Karma has again raised it's "ugly little head"...

I wish Diane the best in life and hope she grows up quickly. She does have a nasty streak..I love her though..can't help it and hate to see her leave the show.

Peace

BBAllStarFan I agree with everything you said about Diane. The girl is just mean.

As for Dani, and I say this even though I like Lisa and think she is OH SO HOT, Dani was robbed in season 3 and should of won. I hope she gets it this year. She is a awesome player.

Guest jordansmom

Hey alot of ppl don't think Erika should be there. Everyone has there own def of what an all star is and should be.

Archived