Diane - Evicted Week 4

Jem

They do not look enough alike to be able to pull that off. I agree with the poster that said they look more like sisters.

Big Brother will give us a twist soon, I don't think we need to make them up. We've got to be patient. lol

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now if Diane would have won HOH, she most likely would have put up Janelle (Definately), and then either Kaysar or Howie. But then that would be ok? He just beat her to it. I think some forget its a game and take it too personal.

love diane.. but it really is a good choice. both diane and nakomis are good players.

and what i dont get is.... diane, nakomis, and marcellas are talking and diane just said.. "why wouldnt they want to go after good players" and nakomis said "that is how cowboy went to the end, they never put him up because he wasnt a good player"

ummm do these two not think they are good players? do they put themselves in the same catagory as Cowboy???

:blink::blink:

Guest StarBaby

LOL, why would anyone insult themselves like that? I agree that both nak and di are good players, and I think they were good choices to nominate.

Guest jordansmom

Yeah that confused me too. I thought maybe she might have ment a stronger player threat wise. Damn i don't know they lost me on that.

Putting both of them up tells me that all the men in that house, excluding Will,and Boogie are cowards! yes even Jase is and I love Jase! Ali would have taken the limelight off of them all if they had of kept her, and got rid of Will, but they know will will come after them hardcore so they put up dani and ali,but I agree that Ali and Dani are great players, but, WIll, c'mon he is a huge threat with his charm! he can sweet talk any of those people into letting him stay and as the weks go by the more of a chance he has to win the whole thing again.

He has Howie almost mesmerized for crying out loud!

Kaysar should have put Will and Boogie up and not the wweaker ones, just goes to show, they all are afraid to take out the bigger threats and the ones who are weak and have no alliance are going to be taken out, which is a stupid move on Kaysars part!

:( remember that last year janie talked about homeless once too. so far today she recieved a job offer from booger. dani say's if she wins veto she will take diane off.will comforted her. and now everyone is rallying behind her.

she is one hell of a strategist........

My understanding is that it's because she had a falling out with her roommate. I didn't take it that she really couldn't afford a place, but that the fallout had happened right before all stars. I do think Diane struggles, but I don't think it's quite to the point of her literally having no place to live due to finances.

her roommate was the girl from Paradise Hotel...that girl was a total pyscho!!! It seems logical to not find a new place to live if you were gonna be doing the show... I'm sorry, im just sucker for a person that's down on their luck like she is...maybe i'm just too nieve.

umm, diane is not homeless, she is just choosing to live in California in hopes of becoming an actress. She has a family and she even had a job back home. She is the one who chose to put herself in a situation where she was broke. She is trying to use her reality fame to make it as an actress. (many have done this)

I agree with bballstar. if Diane thinks she's homeless, she needs to go down to skid row and look at what real homelessness is. She can always get a job, she is able-bodied, but she wants to be a starving actress, even actors have jobs as waiters, office clerks, etc. Plus she has parents she could always move back in with...AND a sister she's so close with. Diane's doing some good acting in the house right now, it might pay off if and when she's evicted. Although I do believe her tears for not wanting to leave, but remember that Diane is a very dangerous player, she will lie and do whatever it takes to get farther in the game. I would trust nakomis wayyy more than diane.

see! her claws do come out! i remember her from the season she was in and i did not trust her at all. she backstabs people but then gets you to feel sorry for her when she's humbled by karma.

the thing i think is wrong is that her and nakomis take it out on janie...even though she's not head of household, and even though janie tried to get kaysar to evict the boys...when they should be upset with kaysar. why do women do this to each other? so lame...and typical i guess.

Wow! ILoveKaysar, that was just uncalled for.

Don't like Diane for her gameplay, but don't just call her ugly. That is not what you should be judging players on. It has nothing to do with the game and just seems hateful.

Dep

Archived