Diane - Evicted Week 4

Jem

she is a good actor. very good. i almost felt bad she was on the block

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jordansmom

Casper sabe:she didn't latch on to drew, drew latched on to her, to get protection from diane's alliance when he decided the four horsemen were becoming too big of a threat and too much of a liability to him in the game. It's kind of hard to tell a guy isn't that into you when his throat is constantly down your throat, and he is constantly crawling into your bed. So cut her some slack when it comes to that. She has admited she lost sight of her game because of him, she'd have been better to take cowboy with her to the end anyway at that point because she could have guarenteed that she wont against him. If she HAD stood there at the end with drew it isn't definate she'd have won, though the odds were still in her favor, which is why he evicted her.

Ty. I did not feel like having to responsed to the Drew thing again. Its been said over and over again. Yet ppl still see it as if Drew did all the work. lol

If Jase is trying to keep his alliance with Diane secret, then he blew it the first night when he said out loud in front of everyone, "Remember Angelina Jolie". Everyone else knew about Jase's obssession with Brad Pitt. Bad move on Jases's part.

janelle she has that drag queen look

ericka has that crackhead look

btw i dont wanna be MEAN

diane she has that slow look

I'm sure they didn't do it on purpose and doubt they even know they did it, but they have managed to evict every member that was alligned with Diane. Allison was part of the Mr. and Mrs. Smith alliance...Nakomis was her closest friend in the house and now Jase who is her Mr. Smith... I think it's kind of funny because I dont like Diane... and of course all of this will be Janelle's fault :)

Everything in the house is so dicey this year that not having an alliance may work in Diane's favor . . . she's the only one that doesn't seem to be on anybody's radar. I just hope the floaters don't think she's an easy person to target since they won't have retaliation if she gets evicted :(

yep sam the floaters may target her just like you said. but i am hoping she gets hoh cause i think out of the remaining non sov she is the only one i think that wont be afraid to nominate 2 sov. she is she play her cards right can be this seasonmaggie who without her partners make it to final two. the thing i see that may hold her back from winning is if sov control jury vote in the end.

Diane won't win simply because no one respects her game of crying when the going gets tough. she is am emotional wreck and I suspect that the true Diane, the biggest backstabber of BB5, will emerge and as soon as she does, she will be evicted. Look at Jase, her ally, he came in playing smart and then within two weeks he blew it by reverting back to his frat boy BB5 persona.

his persona has nothing to do with why he is leaving. the reason he is leaving is that he one few non sov who are capable of winning hoh

his persona had everything to do with it. if he hadn't been trying to play both sides he wouldn't have been nominated. and then his behavior is what sold him on being evicted. throwing chairs and swearing and picking fights. that persona of his cost him big time.

Is Diane still in the house?? She and Erika are about as exciting as wallpaper.

If they (meaning the bullies of CT & S6) were AT ALL SERIOUS about getting rid of people who are not playing the game, these two "ladies" would have been on the block and out the door before Nakomis OR Alison.

sometimes it is not about how you float but where you float

does diane seem a little lost to anyone? i feel sorry for her, usually everyone finds at least one person to click with and hang with .... she seems to sleep a lot and you hardly ever see her with others.. and when she is in a group setting... shes sits there silent...

the fire is gone from her it seems. she doesnt have that ummmph that she had in her season.

she kinda is sad looking. and its been the whole time in the house like this. too bad she didnt team up with janelle if not for just someone to hang out with. but both of them are better hanging with guys.

:(

Archived