Diane - Evicted Week 4

Jem

Drew, clung on to her and HER alliance, not the other way around. Get the facts straight.

Second of all Diane .. if you get voted out this week and should see this, I just wanted to say I voted for you to go in the house, and I was rooting for you and Ali to take it to the end.

The moment that Jani got HOH, I started to worry for you, so I am keeping my fingers crossed you get POV. But if you don't .. good luck with everything.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I get that in this game you have to be sneaky sometimes, but seriously, how two faced is Diane? I mean, she has talked about nothing except getting rid of Janelle since the day she stepped into the house and now she is so kissing her ass! It's pathetic! The only excuse she has ever been able to muster for disliking Janelle so much is that when James made a joke about her being ugly Janelle laughed. Yet she has never gone after James, but she has told anyone who will listen that Janelle is her target. I don't think Diane plays the game two faced, I think she plays LIFE two faced! So my question is... if Janelle spares her, do you think Diane will honestly spare Janelle, should she ever win HOH? I am curious because Diane only wants to make it to sequester, so she is a bit like Jennifer from last season. But do you think she would make one big backstab to get her air-time before being tossed out of the house?

Diane told Janelle that Janelle intimidates the hell out of her... makes you wonder why... Janelle has truely only gone after those who are after her or those who lie to her face. (jennifer)

i would kiss butt too if someone i hated got hoh

Lets review, shall we:

Who has never approached Diane at all, and made any effort to bond with her what-so-ever: BB6.

(The arguement could work both ways, but still it's there)

Who was the cause of Alison, and her potenital ali in the house's eviction: BB6. Who did Ali think caused her nomination: Janie

Who was the cause of Nak and Diane being put on the block together: BB6

Who voted against Diane to stay: Janie.

But all the same, who put them in that place in the first place, Kaysar. Who just so happens to be Janie's best friend in the house.

Who took out her 'potential' alliance mate, Jase this week, again -- BB6.

Diane has serious reasons to dislike BB6. Since Diane considers Kaysar and Janie the heads of BB6 it only makes sense Diane would want to target them.

Not to mention that JANIE IS the biggest threat in that house right now to win that game, other than Dani or Dr. Will.

Will because he already won

Dani because she won second place

and Janie because she dominiates in EVERY game she plays, has 3 built in alliance members and is notorious for going after female threats, of which Diane felt she would be one.

So no, I do not think Diane is two faced, or has no reason to want Janie out. It makes perfect sense.

As for why she came to bond with Janie now? Danielle told her to. Danielle told her to go to BB6 and make it known that she is un-attached, because no one has really picked her up. Danielle told her to make it seem to BB6 like she is NOT necessarily with Chill Town.

It's just good game play. And if it saves Diane another week, I am all for it.

hope diane gets another week. but if it is true she on the block with mike she is toast. the leech and marbitter controls who goes.

Come on, Diane is no more two faced than anyone else in the house. She definitely has her equal in Dani, James,Erica, and Marci.

I completely agree - this house brings out the nasty in everyone!! Just like Will's brother said - he isnt like this in the real world! (I find that hard to believe) hahaha :D

How two-faced is Diane? Enough to buy herself another week in the house if it works. Being totally honest is not a good thing in the big brother house. Personally I watch the game to see who falls for the bs and right now it looks like Janelle fell for it and that Diane is not going on the block. (Though anything could happen by the time nominations are made)

I am not a Diane fan but its good to see her playing the game. Is she being two-faced? Hell yeah and good for her.

How silly to say Diane is 2 faced in life. What typical silly BB message board comment. How the hec do you know what Diane is like in real life? huh?

I find everyone in the house to be quite 2 faced when any HOH takes over unless they are the HOH themselves :lol:

Guest jordansmom

I agree with u dumbblonde that it is very silly to comment on how these ppl are in real life. None of us know them outside the house. Im glad Diane did what Dani said to do.

Diane dodged a close one - I didn't see the feeds for her "deal" with Janelle. Did she promise the S6 safety for next week?

She also just said "They used to be floaters...now they're just a**holes". Was she talking about CT? Okay, she just told Marcellas that she's gonna lock her HOH door to CT. Hope that's true!

Is it a done deal that Diane is gone, Thursday? It's too bad she didn't make more of an effort to be closer to some of the houseguests, and thus, be more in the loop. She almost acts like she's indifferent to being in the house, and being an Allstar. It's been disappointing, for those of us pulling for Diane, that she hasn't "played the game" more.

Apparently it's a done deal - Diane's not even trying to fight it. Yeah, I totally agree that she just doesn't seem to have the fight she had last time . . . she seems to be going through some sort of quarter-life crisis or something. I was hoping she'd at least make it to sequester for the $, but I guess it wasn't meant to be :(

Guest StarBaby

I guess the game was no fun without a boy toy. I thought first she was just trying to lay low and play it safe, but there was more to it. She just had no spirit or fight to her.

i dont know but i expect more from diane. someone else should have gotten her place in allstar

Archived