Diane - Evicted Week 4

Jem

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel bad for Diane if it is true...does anyone know if Marcellas was telling the truth when he said this to Janelle? I have always liked Diane but if she blamed Janelle for her being nominated then she needs to think again, Kaysar put her up not Janelle,....

but I really hope it is something that Marcellas just said to Janelle about Diane, I always cry over people who are homeless..it tugs on my heart strings. I know a lot of them waste their money on drugs or alcoho, but still I could never imagine being homeless and having to sleep anywhere but my bed, it is heartbreaking to hear and I really hope it is not true.

Ahem Ilovekaysar, can we see a picture of you?

That was just downright nasty on your part to say that..show us your face and your teeth and let us judge your looks okay? I know I am not even pretty, but I am okay with it, and I would never ever call anyone ugly!

Isn't ILoveKaysar entitled to her opinion; without being scolded on how she should, or shouldn't judge someone? Maybe some of us should get off our high horses, and cut the rest some slack. There just observations. I'm not trying to offend anyone. :rolleyes:

Will seemed very serious when he said that Diane had a job waiting if she wanted it. Diane was crying at the time because she was nominated. Will said that he knows he's a loudmouth, but he can be an excellent listener. He seemed to be trying to make her feel better, and did, indeed, say he knew people and could get her a job.

What's up with that girl? Does she always needs a "prince Charming" to save her??? She thought Drew liked her, she's now drooling over Boogie cause of his money. What happened to the feminism, Diane? Stop feeling sorry for yourself and be independent.

Plan and simple, Diane is a gold digging whore who rides coattails. She flashes her doe eyes to make people feel sorry for her and for what? NOTHING!!

Nakomis should work her ass off to get the votes to stay in the house. All she hsa to do is point out to See-Slick that if Diane stays she will do exactly what Pill-town tells her. At least Nakomis can think independently.

:lol::lol: boogie charming? funny?

yeah, and he is so smart too. he used the jack shack in the middle of the day while he had an audience outside AND live feed viewers around the world.. good going boogie... jackoff <_<

Haven't seen the feeds this morning . . . does it seem like she's seriously into Boogie or is she just trying to get votes so she can stay?

Even Nakomis was working the sexuality angle a couple of nights ago by wearing a bikini and letting Booger lick whip cream off her. She wasn't doing a great job of hiding her repulsion and humiliation - ha ha, Booger's such a creep . . . but how do you all classify this? Degrading yourself and anti-feminisim, or being a strong woman and being willing to do whatever you have to do within reason to remain in the game?

It would repulse me too to have to pander for votes like this, but BB isn't a game that's played based on 'merit'.

Haven't seen the feeds this morning . . . does it seem like she's seriously into Boogie or is she just trying to get votes so she can stay?

Even Nakomis was working the sexuality angle a couple of nights ago by wearing a bikini and letting Booger lick whip cream off her. She wasn't doing a great job of hiding her repulsion and humiliation - ha ha, Booger's such a creep . . . but how do you all classify this? Degrading yourself and anti-feminisim, or being a strong woman and being willing to do whatever you have to do within reason to remain in the game?

It would repulse me too to have to pander for votes like this, but BB isn't a game that's played based on 'merit'.

I agree SamTheCat - maybe she is just will to do whatever it takes to get votes. Or maybe it is a little showmance going on. Just because fizzle and Sassy - you arent attracted to Boogie maybe she fines him charming for some reason. Diane is fighting for the grand prize here and she will prolly do what she willing to do to get the money. It prolly would help her situation even if you dont think she deserves it! :blink:

boogie is GROSS! his name fits him perfectly. diane is young and beautiful(change to a more natural looking hair dye, sweetie!) maybe she's had some rough times...but educated or not...there's lots of stuff she can do on her own...she doesn't need booger. don't have a pity party, diane! you can do it on your own!

Where are all of these jobs? The other night when Diane was crying cause she was put up, she was offered a job by Will. Between these two, they could solve the nations' unemployment problem. They seem to have an almost unlimited supply of jobs.

If Diane can string together the words "Would you like fries with that?" she can get a job on her own. She obviously thinks she is too good for it and instead wishes to be a sought after reality star media whore. The problem is, people have to WANT to see you in order for you to be a reality tv media whore...now. you're just coming off as a whore.

BTW - what is this about Booger pinning her against the wall? Was that when he offered her a "job"?

Oh Neb you know better than that and stop using my lines......that is what I said to the males last season after they felt they needed to begrudge the female (and some male) posters regarding Kaysar.

Back to the subject..........Diane is not all that hot and when pictured with her sister I would say that Diane lost out on the attractive gene!

Archived