Diane - Evicted Week 4

Jem

I find it incredible how personal some of the comments can be. I thought only the Nerd Herd deserved it last year.

Diane is a charming young woman, but she just doesn't seem to have found a direction yet.

We are about 6 billion people on this planet: do you expect every one of them to find the ideal path immediately and to stay on it forever?

Life is not that simple.

Some of you really deserve a slap behind the head.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand your statement and most of it is true, but Diane is not charming-it appears she may be needy and way too whiny. To be fair, maybe in the real world she is charming, but I can only judge from what I see on tv.

Can't be slapping people for their opinions.

GingerSnaps,

You cannot reasonably judge someone from actions on television, especially in the case of a Big Brother houseguest. Those people are living isolated in anything but a normal situation, and among all the things they do and say during a week, the folks at CBS pick what they want you to see on the show.

Now, people with live feeds would probably know more than I do. Maybe they know if Diane if better or worse than what we can see on television, but the fact that she is living in abnormal circumstances in a house that's nothing but a big TV studio remains.

That is exactly what I said....these people can only be judged by the way they act on TV. So in essence, most are judged accordingly. But why would people with great character, nice personalities, stand-up types go and act like fools on TV. I think that is most unlikely, so I think what you see is what you get - reality or no reality.

I never understood the Diane love. I thought she was a horrible flip-flopper UTR, which pissed me off because she started so strong.

Last night's show revealed a sad expected side of Diane. Nakomis said something about marrying money and Diane agreed. Nakomis' "Wow, I was just kidding" was classic. You could almost see the bile reach Nakomis' tastebuds. She spent all of that money on headshots, crappy website and teeth bleaching and all she has to show for it is how pathetic she is. The acts like not living in California is the most horrible thing imaginable. If she quit wining, maybe read a book, I'm sure she could get a great job that didn't require sex.

And where exactly does Diane get off calling George a loser? George actually seems happy with himself.

I certainly hope if they don't boot her now, they do it soon. I'd actually prefer April to this loser.

I know there are many of you on the board that dislike Diane so please don't shoot me for saying this. :P

When I watched the show last night..(I taped it and watched it bout 12am this morning when everthing was quiet in the house) I was really impressed with Diane. Yes she cried and said numerous times to Kaysar that she understands and respects him, but she was not phoney about it, she couldn't hide her tears you could tell something major was digging at her and it's because she came to win the money, and has no where to live. When they were out by the pool...she had to get up and leave as she was about to burst into tears again, and said "I would do something but I can't! " The girl showed that she is not a chicken, when hse said at the power of veto meeting that she would like to see Erika use it to change the game up, which was a bold statement cause we all knew she meant the BB6 alliance, but she had to be the only one who showed she had a spine by saying that! Nobody else will open their mouth in front of them about wanting to get them out, and I have to say she is right, the game so far is boring! Everyone is going along with everyone else when it comes to the HOH winner. She was the one who split the horsemen up, and they were a huge threat that year, but she had the spine to do it and not be a coward. I really believe that if there is a way for the house to throw the HOH comp to Diane, (not the BB6 ers) the rest of the house will want her to win cause they know she will go after them...and if that happens then the show will start to be entertaining, cause so far, not much is happening....I like Diane and the way they portrayed her on the soap opera was childish, she is not trailer trash, she is a good person, who got screwed over by Drew and she is a good player when you think she got Nakomis's bro to vote his sister out and keep her in. I think she will be the one to stir things up in that house...and I cannot wait.

Diane still hasn't started playing this game yet. She is in her position because she chose not to campaign against (her girl) please, it's a game where ONE person can be first. I thought they are in there to play and strategize and make deals and promise things. She didn't approach anyone until the last 2 days and it was too late. I think she will get lucky and stay tomorrow. But if she doesn't wake up and get a couple of people with her ie. Dani, Erika, Marcellas heck even George they could be a "four".

But you have to try. And you have to get off your butt and work at it.

She didn't have to work it, since she and nakomis both said either one of would not look for votes as they are friends, and nakomis has been campaigning for votes being in the HOH room a lot and even will commented about her trying to get in with the hoh, and bb6. To me that says Diane is loyal and Nakomis is not, so they are going to keep someone who they saw as beinng trustworthy?.As far as trailer trash ya I know about Diane saying it,..

:angry: Wow she seems to be pretty ticked off that everyone thinks she is with the cowtongues! It looks like she will be joining the other side now. Plus I bet she is a little ticked off with Nak for trying to get her to go. So it looks like basicly as of right now whomever gets HOH will probably kick out the Cowtongues first. I do hope that the SOV alliance does eventually break, It almost feels like a rerun from last year. Especially with Kaysars "big shake down" :blink: lol. Who knows maybe James will actually make it to the end this year, I wouldn't be surprised!

I wonder what she will have to say to good ol' Toni when she gets out as well! God Toni always sticks her big fat nose in everywhere doesn't she! I will say one thing if she ever gets on BB I won't watch I can't stand listening to her yell! Crazy woman!

I don't think she is all talk and no action...she was the one who put Scott and Jase up in her season and they were like Will and Boogie from this season, a big target that she broke up, I think if she wins HOH tonight she is either going to be the one who will break up either bb6 group or CT.

jase and Diane do have an alliance Mr and Mrs Smith,,,they showed when they did the first HOH comp...Jase yelling out to Diane "Remeber Anjolina Jolie" to Diane.....and I forgot how much Jase loved Brad Pitt, so, Diane could be evicted, lol Jase was caught off Guard when Janelle asked him about it..lol Jase wants to keep Diane,Janelle voted to evict Diane and James voted to evict Nakomis..I think the house is split tonight......

Don't read if you do not want to know who is evicted.

...........Nakomis is evicted

I never really liked Diane, the way she latched on to Drew in her season. She must be really naive because it was so obvious that he wasn't in to her the way she was him. And now this season she is totally playing the poor little victim who is homeless and broke. At least Nakomis acted like an adult when she got nominated. And although I'm not crazy about Janelle, she wins her competitions fair and square and doesn't need to go crying to a man. I hope Diane doesn't win.

Diane is a good player and I relly like her. I dont know if she is as ruthless and as good in comps as Nakomis but I like both alot. They were diffently two I was rooting for to go to the end. I think Diane may end up winning this game in the end.

she didn't latch on to drew, drew latched on to her, to get protection from diane's alliance when he decided the four horsemen were becoming too big of a threat and too much of a liability to him in the game. It's kind of hard to tell a guy isn't that into you when his tongue is constantly down your throat, and he is constantly crawling into your bed. So cut her some slack when it comes to that. She has admited she lost sight of her game because of him, she'd have been better to take cowboy with her to the end anyway at that point because she could have guarenteed that she wont against him. If she HAD stood there at the end with drew it isn't definate she'd have won, though the odds were still in her favor, which is why he evicted her.

I think that it was bad that she cried, but she's a human person and from the rumors circulating around on the boards she HAS hit a rough patch in her life right now. If she can use it to her advantage, because they feel sympathy for her, good for her. If anything though I thought the trashy way that Janie attacked her in the work out room with marcellas and elsewhere constantly about her money situation was disgusting.

If Diane manages to stay in this house the rest of the weeks, she will have more than deserved to win. It's really hard to say at this point that anyone, doesn't deserve to win because it's only the start of week 3.

That's all.

Archived