Dr Will

Jem

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both Will and Howie need to shut the hell up. It was funny at first but it's gotten old really fast.

What I don't understand is why he's on Big Brother to begin with. He's a doctor.

That's exactly why he's on BB. How many times has he mentioned his practice or botox treatments...(and you notice it's almost always him that brings it up)??? It's the best free advertising ever! And if he wins BB7, the publicity he'll receive as the first person to win two Big Brothers will be priceless.

What I want to know is.....did the other houseguests even watch season 2??? They should know that Will will lie to your face and tell you exactly what you wanna hear. Janelle and James know this, but I feel like Kaysar wants to see the good in everyone. Will is this years Jennifer.

Botulin toxin or Botox is a neurotoxic protein produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. It is the most poisonous naturally occurring substance in the world. A single drop is capable of killing 50,000 people. Though it is highly toxic, it is used in minute doses both to treat painful muscle spasms, and as a cosmetic treatment in some parts of the world.

Well if he injects this crap every 3 weeks into his face as he claims he may very well meet an early and ugly end. The guy is scary.

fizzle, But just think how well you would always look if you dumped your hubby and dated Dr Will! ~ Vann

:o yeah, i think i am doing just fine without dr. will. :D i dont need botox... or any other dermatology. i have never needed one, i dont think i need one now.

plus, my hubby is italian and has nicer coloring that dr. will! i think i will keep him!

Yeah, I want to know who raised his hand to a woman as well.

Will isn't the mangod he thinks he is, but he is right about not tanning. When I was a kid, my friend's mom never tanned. She used to give us a hard time about spending our days @ the beach. She's in her 80s now and I look older than her. It hasn't stopped me from spending my days @ the beach or by the pool.

Of course, Dr. Will could always get a spray tan. He said something about it being a bad example for his patients, but that's a stretch - given some of the things he's done on camera.

Botulin toxin or Botox is a neurotoxic protein produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. It is the most poisonous naturally occurring substance in the world. A single drop is capable of killing 50,000 people. Though it is highly toxic, it is used in minute doses both to treat painful muscle spasms, and as a cosmetic treatment in some parts of the world.

Um,we can safely assume you avoid deadly combo salt at all costs as well? B)

Quote: "whos panties will Dr Will get into this season?"

I hope his stay is so short that he has no time to even wash his own.

Quote: "I think Carvin is referring to Kaysar standing up to Ivette (if I remember right) last season"

Carvin, on his own admittance stated he did not watch last season..he asked a few people about those details and I'm sure he saw the pics, but basically Carvin is stirring the pot up.

Quote: "Fizzle knows!"

You got that right!!! :)

I find it quite interesting all the comments about Will's pale skin color. That hardly seems to me to have any bearing on the game and game play at all.

Would you all be so quickly to say negative things about him and his skin color if he was a very dark skinned black person? Or perhaps Asian?

I believe she was on another reality show, not sure. Don't know what her name is.

But to answer the question. I don't think he'll get into anyone's pants. For one, he has a girl. Another reason is he's not attractive at all. Plus, I don't think any of the girls are interested in him. Only girl I could see with him is Diane, of course. :lol:

Carvin, Kaysar didn't raise his hand to any of the women in the house this season or last season.

Alot of people took the Kaysar/Ivette argument and blew it completely out of proportion because they don't like him. :rolleyes:

Quote Carvin: "The bottom line is this: Will loves and respects women, while Kaysar thinks they should dress appropriately and not be allowed to vote. What's so hard to understand about this?"

For someone who didn't watch the season you sure know alot about Kaysar. I'd be the first to admit if the guy had a problem females, but believe me he probably had more respect for women in the house than any of the other male hgs.

Now, Howie is the one who bordered on sexual harrassment but people write him off because they think he was funny. I failed to see the humor of any of his female jokes.

carvin, posing that pic and saying what you say.. you are such a carbon copy of shockalot. some might wonder.... <_<

anyways.. we heard it and saw that pic all freakin summer last year, must we do it again this summer?

Archived