Dr Will

Jem

he wont win again. i think the producers and hg has some type of agreement that he go a certain amont of weeks then he get the ax :lol:

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay ya all don't like Casper...lol

But, from what I have watched on youtube, the show is boring, and if Will was not there how boring would it really be?:0 :0 :0

Will is so right about the show being cheap and boring, why don't the producers come up with some good games for them to play and good comps//something like fizzle said? :lol:::P:lol:

I like the idea of fat girl night that will came up with.....

What about a hide and seek game for luxury items, as pizza macdonalds, caviar, some things are hid in the house and yard, like coins and the HG"S that finds 10 of them can have a game of their choice, and any kind of food and drinks..? yaknow what I mean ..lol

Can I win again? The world may never know.... j/k

That being said, if Will wins again, it will be for the same reason he won BB2, because they wasted too many weeks believing that he could go at any time, and allowing personal grievances with each other to psche them out rather than going after the direct target.

I dunno why anyone thinks Will is going to win again, he has even said he doesn't have a chance in hell. he is only there for Booger. That and the huge appearence fee the producers paid to get him there. As entertaining as Will may be, Booger is ten times more obnoxious, so I don't feel it was worth it to have Will there. I still feel that Lisa deserved a chance to play again, as she had a real objective, which was to show people she could really play the game. And by her winning her season, despite everyone saying Danielle was robbed, she earned the right to be an All Star. I dunno if the votes got messed up on America's Choice as far as Erika goes, but the producers had no right to bring Booger in over a contract. Everyone knows they would have picked Lisa, another winner, had that stupid contract not exsisted.

Casper I was really gunning for you to win again.....Really I was :D I voted for you 150000000000 times for you to go back into the house to be in the AllStars game....congrats and good luck to ya!!!

Are these HGs really this stupid? I thought they were All-Stars!!

I haven't seen one conversation on the feeds, quoted on the forums or on the tv show by any of the HGs even questioning his statements that he really doesn't want to be there, that he plans to be out before sequester is a possibility, blah, blah, blah. They seem to accept what he says at face value, as if he isn't the biggest liar of them all and everyone knows it!!

Will is arguably the best BB player ever. He's definitely the smartest by a wide margin. He has this weird svengali-like charisma with other houseguests no other guest has ever had. He can be a huge liar, openly condescending and even a out and out jerk sometimes and while guests get angered or frustrated with him they seem to always have some underlying liking of him.

Coming into All-stars he obviously knew his rep preceded him and he would be a huge target because he is a winner of the game. When it was said and done he was the only winner go into the house. So logically he should be the biggest threat out there. He's smart though, he knew all this and so didn't come into the game guns a blazing. He puts it out there for all to hear that he could care less about the game that he is here for other reasons and he doesn't expect to be around long. Amazingly, these all-star HGs seem to have bought it completely. Now that they've let him hang around a few weeks he's had a chance to let his way with people work its magic and its working!!

My assertion is that he really plans on winning this one and nothing less. His only roadblock at the moment is after week 4 or 5 when the HGs realize he has no intention of leaving. Telling everyone that was his intention was the price he had to play to not be shown the door the first eviction or two. Not sure how he's going to work that one out, but it should be interesting.

I mean seriously, in Survivor All-Stars they kicked out the previous winners as soon as possible. Here its like 'oh, Will is harmless'. In fact, he is the most dangerous player in the game and what has happened so far just proves it.

I think it's a mix of both, to be honest.

On one hand, of COURSE Will wants to win, and yeah he probably is complaining as part of his strategy.

On the other hand, CBS promised Will that this season would be different, wouldn't be so lame, etc etc, and he's extremely pissed off that they lied to him. He didn't even want to do the season if it was going to be so lame, so now he doesn't want to go to sequester, because he doesn't want to be around for so long not making the amount of money he COULD be making outside of the house.

He's already stated that if by Week 5 they don't have a good twist, he's getting the HOH to nominate him, and everybody to vote him out, and if that doesn't work he's giving himself a penalty nom. If you watch feeds, Will's mentioned MANY times to the producers, that they should let him do him, and they should start producing a good show.

I think Will is somewhat amusing. What I don't like about him is his total disrespect for the game. If he didn't want to play the game, he should not have accepted the offer. His constant complaining and singing are ruining the live feeds, IMO. I want him to go home to his wonderful life, practice and girlfriend.

I'm new around here but has anyone mentioned that all of Will's complaining and I-want-to-go-home is just his strategy? I'm thinking that he and Boogie plotted before the show started that he would play from the beginning that he just wanted to go home. That's why even when they're alone, they still talk like that...never get out of character. I was watching a video of Boogie sitting there trying to convince Will to stay and Erika insisting "you're not going anywhere" to Will...as in that's their plan all along to get everyone to rally in convincing him to stay.

At first I was annoyed by his constant complaining, thinking...why come on the show if you just want to go home within the first couple of weeks. But now I'm really beginning to think it was his plan all along to go all the way. How convenient he can blame it all on his medical practice and his girlfriend too...both of which may not mind if he comes home next week or 2 months from now. He needed some kind of hook because being notorious for being the "best player" and a former winner...he was sure to be on most everyone's hit list from day one.

And his whole thing about not being able to go to sequester. Notice he never says, I can't stay in the house until this is over...he always just says, I can't go to sequester (at least from what I've seen.) He's constantly planting in their heads that he can't go to sequester, so if he does get into the sequester portion, they will less likely vote him out and send him there. He'll probably turn it that he's doing them favors to stay (i.e., sending votes in their favor so they need him) and they won't vote him out as a favor back so as to not send him to sequester.

A whiny brat or just plain brilliant...hmmmmm.

Someone's probably already talked about this but I couldn't find it. Please move to another post if it's already started. Thanks!

i always thought of him as the second best bb player ever. but this season he go on about how good he is which in reality is bs only reason he won his season because that strategy wasnt use beefore. any other season after that he would have been evicted with quickness. i had respect for him before that he was so good but the truth is WIll is a product of luck. I really hope he leaves soon. he is one of reson this allstar is so stale.

:rolleyes: Let's see how many words with an "A" we can come up with for Will

nolimits>>>>Annoying

liva>>>>>>>Arrogant

so i am annoying'

screw you then buddy :lol:

As.....wait, no cussing here, lol. He is really stuck up and a jerk. He thinks him and his team run the game (much like they did on their season) and I hope he puts boogie up in CGs place. My worry there is that James never could pick a side and he will stab anyone in the back in the blink of an eye.

ok.. so they got catered food tonight and all Will can do is complain about it. as everyone is scarfing it down, he is saying it taste like cafeteria food. blaaaaablaaaaaablaaaaaa

bb should call him to the dr and for punishment sit in a trash can that is filled with all the food he complained about.

its like having a 4 year old stomping around complaining about every little thing that happens in that house. fart wrong and Dr. Will will go bonkers. <_<

if i was in that house i would be slipping the orange pills of will's into his drink so he would sleep all day.

yeah, i had almond m&m's for dinner, and watched them eating their catered italian food.....

as will was complaining (through the ENTIRE meal), the look on everyone else's faces (except his puppy mike) was that of 'shut up this is so old'

Archived