Dr Will

Jem

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will doesn't need to win again to prove he's damn clever at BB.He adds so much fun to an otherwise droll game.He's on a completely different level & has fun while he's at it unlike finger biting Janelle,whiney Diane,freaking out James,confused Howie,complainy Marcellas & mopey Kaysar.

I'm SO GLAD He's in ASBB or I might be watching reruns of other TV shows instead right now.

just wanted to say even tho I am a BB6 fan( go janie!) I am getting a kick out of Will. I wouldn't be surprized at all if he wins this! He's pretty damn good!

He's on a completely different level & has fun while he's at it

That's what I love about him. He is having the best time of anyone, along with Boogie, and playing the game better than anyone. Everyone else takes it so seriously, their brain cramps and they start doing stupid things. I truly believe that Will doesn't care about going home and that's why he is so good at the game. No pressure. He probably thought he would be going off week one or two. All of this is a bonus and with S6 imploding, the target will be off him and Booigie for a while.

Will is a complete psycho! All he is good at is manipulating people so that he gets what he wants. In the process if he hurts others or causes them distress or psychological pain he couldn't care less. Nothing else matters to Will but Will. He's a liar and a cheat...the fact that people admire him because of these negative qualities is very alarming. They are probably as disturbed as he is.

Psychological pain......lol give me a break. If you can feel psychological pain from what happens to you on a gameshow you belong in a hospital wrapped up in a white coat. Its a game people you are supposed to lie and manipulate. Just because you do in a game does not mean you are an evil person in your everyday life. The fact you take lies on a TV show so seriously probably means you are disturbed as you think the people who like Will are.

Not really surprising how so many of you rationalize your sad adoration of Will.

Since you probably have no power or influence in your own lives then you live

the evil life throuh your hero, Will. Just a bunch of followers.

By the way, would you want Will to be your physician? Didn't think so.

That's right! I know I have no power of influence in my own life and it really is why I love Will..

It's just amazing how you get it..... I mean kinda scary.

Oh and hell yeah I'd let him be my physician, I'd let anyone that spoke about their patients the way that he does be my Doctor. He doesn't seem detached from them at all, he seems to genuinely care and THAT is certainly not the norm today.

Oh and by the way, I find the Will haters to be a hell of a lot more evil than the Doctor himself. Some of you really enjoy trashing him personally along with anyone that finds him interesting and somehow you think yourself better than him.. Funny how that works.

It's also just a show that people watch for entertainment value, I can't believe that someone would waste so much of their energy on actually hating a contestant as well as take the time to trash anyone that doesn't feel the same way.

Guest StarBaby

Way to insult us Ron! How clever that you know so much about other people's lives! Oh, and just for the record, if I needed a dermatologist, I wouldn't mind it being Will. He obviously is very successful, so if he sucked in his profession, he wouldn't have enough clients to be that successful.

Yeah, I have no influence over my own life :rolleyes:.

And yeah, I'd let Will be my derm. in a heartbeat. Like CM said, ANYBODY who talks about their patients the way Will does, I wouldn't give a second thought to it. He genuinely cares about his patients and his practice, and he loves doing it.

I would think that Will has the most amazing bedside manner and charisma.

Many doctors nowadays don't have that to begin with.

His expertise in his field is undoubtedly proficient in all ways. People can choose to go to any dermatologist that they like, and he obviously has enough clients to show that he is good at what he does..

(Whispers loudly)

I think SOMEBODY is jealous *points obviously to R.O.N.* of Will.

:rolleyes:

Actually I find it MUCH more amusing that Ron is one of THOSE people who don't GET the fact that Will's putting on airs.He has a TV persona that sells & it's onery & clever.

As if someone goes thru life acting that way(duh).Book..cover..judge..big mistake.Even his brother admits Will's not like that in day to day life.We're ALL capable of being something else besides ourselves given certain situations.No brainer. B)

Yeah you got it alright. You clearly can't, or just won't, understand that no one cares who you are rooting for, what bothers us, well me anyway, is how quickly you got ugly and insulted anyone that dare to have a different opinion than you. It's one thing to hate on a TV personality and quite another to begin insulting people, who you don't know, just because they find someone entertaining that you don't like.

Archived