Dr Will

Jem

Guest jordansmom

I keep rewinding it. Im still laughing. Yes he was eating during the fight with the smirk on his face. LMAO!!

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whatever he is doing its working. i didnt think he would get pass week 2 but he did. the hg sov are just dumb you rather have one of best bb around when you had 2 weeks to get him out smh. i didnt think hg were buying his crap but once again they are. i might have to change my bbb rankings again and put WILl @ one again over Maggie

"That impish grin peeking over the sandwich made my heart melt.."

I'm with you there! His smirk is one of the most gorgeous things, I have no idea what it is. But when he's got his plans working to a t, and he gets that smirk on his face that nobody seems to notice... it's just, *siiiiigh*.

Dr. Will really thinks he could use reverse psychology on the hg. Ha Ha Ha - "Keep George in because he went up against everyone" - he thinks he gave them food for thought about George and yes he did, but anyone who takes that much thought into giving a speech like that is also a threat.

He's in the house another week.

Okay, I need help. I'm officially in love with Dr. Will. I keep telling myself in mantra, though, that he can't be that great with a best friend like Booger. :P

Guest StarBaby

Step away from the Dr., Word Girl. He might look good, but with an ego like that, it would ALL be about him ALL the time. Nice to look at, but not so nice to take home to mama!

Will's bedside manner really sucks and he's a DR.?....just because CG upshowed his speech he feels he has to make him the butt of every thing he says....can't be jokes, he's just not funny!!! Just his ploy to get everybody to keep their mind on the Doc. Over it!!!! If I remember he couldn't even choke down a spoonful of Slop, pretty weak to me.

Quote: "Okay, I need help. I'm officially in love with Dr. Will. I keep telling myself in mantra, though, that he can't be that great with a best friend like Booger."

It's okay, we all find a little booger now and then. You don't need help at all.... :)

I can't understand those that think Dr. Will is being a spoiled brat - he may be acting like one, but he is doing just that - acting. As several people have commented, he is the smartest guy in the house and a previous winner, yet he is here week 3 and the likes of Alison and Nakomis have been voted out. Then he was used as a pawn. But no one is taking him seriously because they believe they can get him out whenever they want. And they might be right, but you don't think he makes a great person to take to the end now? He is daring people to take him out and they still aren't all because he is acting like a spoiled brat. Brilliant strategy. I don't think it will work, but as an ex-champion and most legendary player in the history of the game, making this far is an accomplishment. Just my 2 cents.

Will had better do something in the next day, James is trying to get him out of there. Will is in danger. Will had better get moving.

Peace.

Thanks.

It's disappointing that they still want to keep Jase even though he threw a tantrum and broke something of the house. But that's the way it goes. That's the game.

Of course he's playing the game and has been all along. He's using the same strategy he did in season 2, only this time he's a little more cocky about it. He even had said that if he won the POV he would have taken George off. He's causing riffs throughout the house and is loving every moment of it... I am as well, it's great to see!

If Will REALLY wanted to leave he could have just jopped the fence. He could have kicked down the front door and walked out. He could have purposely hurt himself to be removed from the game.

I'm sorry, but if anyone believed that Will wasn't playing the game the second he walked throughthe door (and possibly before :rolleyes: ), edited for baiting. Notice that although he has claimed he wants to be voted out, he has NEVER campaigned for the other to stay. Not George. Not Jase. He hasn't made any deals. Hell when Will & Booger went to HoH, Booger did most if the talking (unless I missed something on the feeds).

I say that, but then again, I also don't believe any of the hamsters when they say they "threw" competitions...well, except that last Veto. I don't think Booger looked more like a toadie than he did when they were eating slop. He's like an annoying little brother. He waits until Will "the cool one" drops his bowl and then he slams his down...just to be like Will.

I think WILL has brainwashed all of the Houseguests yet another time. How could they all sit there and smile at someone who says they'll throw all competitions so the whole house suffers slop? These houseguests are Nuckin' Futs!!!! Can't they see what he's doing? If they don't get rid of WILL now, he's gonna win the game. And I'll put money on it ;)

Archived