Dr Will

Jem

Will is doing exactly what he did in his year, and so far the whole house is letting him get away with it.

I hate to say this becasue I relaly do hate the guy, but if he makes it and wins he deserves it, because all the others would be just plain stupid!

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orionvierling

Looks like Will is doing what he did the first time. Not winning anything until it will suit him better. Of course the whole Allstar idea was a loser one from the start. If they want recognizable people in the house put people from Survivor there.

Now Orionvierling, That is the first time i like what u said. LOL that would be interesting to watch A BB SHOW consisting of Survivor players. See if the can handle living in a house for 3 months instead of living in GOD KNOWS WHERE <LOL> for a month.

I agree BlackCat.

I would actually love to see him win again, then maybe these people would understand just how stupid all of their game plans were. It amazes me how he's able to get away w/ manipulating them all. They're too busy fighting amongst themselves to see what he's up to.

I agree that if Will manages to make it to Final 2 then he deserves to win. His arrogance is probably a strategy for him and so far it's working. If he really does have secret alliances, he's doing a good job at keeping them discreet. He just might aggravate his way to the end. ;)

Am I the only person that thought it was pretty funny when Howie was holding up to Will's back, find the bread slice and win a prize? I had to laugh at that one. ~ Quote... Cindyannie

i thought it was funny too... i still do. everytime i think of it i chuckle. :D

Will isn't going to win. Everyone is familiar with his game this time around. They know his game plan is chaos, so it's not that effective anymore.

Not only would I like to see Sue Hawk in a BB house going nuts, but I've love to dump a bunch of BB people on Pulau . Can you imagine Marcellas having to eat bugs? He can't even eat the slop they gave him this week! :lol:

Quote: "Not only would I like to see Sue Hawk in a BB house going nuts, but I've love to dump a bunch of BB people on Pulau . Can you imagine Marcellas having to eat bugs? He can't even eat the slop they gave him this week! "

They should be eating bugs and to be dropped off on an island is way too good for them. They should be living in an old asylum eating bugs, bread and drinking water. Then maybe we will see some serious people actually trying to play a game to win and not worry what bikini they should wear or what area of the set their mics will pick up moans and groans of their over the top masturbation sessions.

they should be dropped in the middle of kansas and made to milk cows and shuck corn.. and use an outhouse that stinks like the pigs. they should have to walk miles to get back to their bunk house that is full of spiders and rats... RUNNING FREE. they should have to be chained at the ankles for at least 6 hours a day.

ohh sorry.. and Casper should be dropped outta the plane before it gets to kansas. :lol::lol:

Archived