Dr Will

Jem

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howie can pick on the girls but it's not so easy picking on the guys. I love seeing Dr. Will give him a taste of his own medicine. He can dish it out but can he take it?

RS

PS: Why did CBS not show any of the Howie/Nak stuff but constantly shows the Will/Howie stuff? Selective editing?

I'd almost forgotten why I disliked Will so much during his season, and how much I realized that his think-out of-the-box strategy is what got him to the end. I almost had forgotten, also, how much I came to respect him as a player. The arrogance he showed in the finale was almost designed to push any fence-sitters away, and served just the opposite purpose, just like he'd intended. Hopefully the people this season are a lot smarter.

Howie and Will have been going at it from the beginning of the show. They're both guys, and it gets a little over the line sometimes, but I don't think there's any lasting ill effects at all. They're trying to one-up each other, and they both enjoy the give and take , even Will , despite his protestations. It's the only thing that's kept him from being bored out of his mind. Howie looks up to Will as a masterful player, and Will is studying Howie like he would an alien life form.

Archived