Dr Will

Jem

Quote: Of course I think it's mean, but no meaner than the things Howie says to Will. That being said, it is funny... as long as neither of them actually mean what they say or are hurt by what the others is saying. The moment someone takes it personally or is effected by it, the moment it stops being funny.

I agree with you both howie and will are bieing mean to each other...If they both cant take the heat then they both need to get out of the kitchen.. And they are both friends in the house so neither one of them are taking it personal..

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Will is achieving exactly the reaction he's after, getting everyone all riled up. The bottom line is I'll go into shock if either of those two win any HOH or veto competition, period. In a house with that many tough competitors I believe their days are numbered. I believe they know it too and are just maximizing their smarminess while they can. (I admit I am a BB2 Will fan. This Will....I don't know how he quite fits with the old Will, I haven't figured it out yet).

He is going to be hated by the feed fans if he doesn't chill.

lol... he was already hated before he entered the house. he consistently goes on a rant on how he doesnt care about what feed viewers think because we "have no lives" and something is wrong with us

What I don't understand is why he's on Big Brother to begin with. He's a doctor. It's not like he needs the money. I hate guys with big egos. He needs to get over himself. :rolleyes:

Well I voted for him to be an All Star because I thought he was funny. I don't remember him being such a jack-ass on his season.....conceited and arrogant yes. I think he (and Boogie) are trying to sabotage the show this year. JMO

Is what Will says to Howie any worse than Howies Nakomis comments?I'd rather imagine he's fed up with Howies touchy clinginess and Howies constant banter about him.He just hits harder.

I LOVE Will's flava on the show.But then again~~~~~~~I'm Wicked. B)

I hope Will is around for a long time. He provides entertainment which is what this show is about. Who cares if person X needs the money more. They are all on it for our entertainment. I would much rather listem to Will and some of his hairbrained ideas than listen to some of the others whine all the time.

I agree Howie sure doesnt spew the venom about Will they way he does about a few of the women who give it back to Howie. Will is playing a role and he honestly doesnt care if he is liked. What I want to know is why when someone doesnt like Janelle its because we are jealous but its perfectly justified to hate Will. LOL and the same people who hate Will always seem to come to the he is a dr and rich arguement, ummmmm whose the jealous ones.

Well I like WIll that is his persona....He is trying to live up to his name DR. EVIL...He is just playing to the internet feeders and cameras... He likes being hated .... I am sure he was around when April criticize the BBfans he is just cashing in on that... because how the fans reacted to her statement..notice he is doing the same thing...on purpose

I think the banter between Will and Howie is the funniest stuff on the live feeds. It is about the only thing making me laugh. Watching the show tonight..Will's comments seemed a bit harsh but I think half the reason is that Howie is just not quick enough on his feet to come back at him. Howie usually starts the clowning but never can keep up. Seriously, about the only laughing I am doing on the feeds.

as much as i think will is an arrogant *****...at least he's HIMSELF. booger is nothing but a will-wanna-be...and the way he dresses makes me nuts! i do think will is really hurting howie's feelings; that makes me sad. howie's forehead is much better than will's...will can't MOVE his!

Will and Mike start singing songs. They mention people that have not signed releases to have their names used. They know when they do these things we lose the feeds. They laugh about it. Creeps.

Hey on TV they edited to make Will look like a monster...It makes for good TV they are not showing that both are going at it hard and hitting below the belt.... I think April is loving the TV version because it shows Howie be vunerable...

Archived