Dr Will

Jem

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with some of the above, Kaysar does have alot of respect for women. And if you ever pay attention to him and listen to him you'll realize that.

And, we've all seen that pic and the video of it, he did not raise his hand at her.

Like I said before, the people that don't like him take that whole situation the wrong way. Seeing what you want to see.

I am going on the record and saying I LIKE WILL not too fond of Boogie...BUT I LIKE WILL even though he has too much botox right now and if you have botox injections you have to stay out of the sun for a while and he lost some of his body musle BUT I LIKE HIM ...I guess i have a thing for aggrogant(sp) bad boys with dark hair...

Have to disagree with the hate for Will here. I find Will to be the only thing entertaining about the live feeds. Hell.... Boogie and Will are giving us something to talk about! That's good! I like those 2 sarcastic bastards... and it beats watching Kaysar or Erika take a nap!

So far, IMHO, BB Allstars is a huge disappointment. Who the hell wants to watch Marcy fit his head up Janey's rear end? :rolleyes:

spam

check out this website http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1016396/bio it gives you all the info that you are looking for.

I wonder if some of his patients will drop him as thier doctor after this show....I loved him in his season but this year...what an a-hole.

I wonder if some of his patients will drop him as thier doctor after this show....I loved him in his season but this year...what an a-hole.

I sincerely doubt it - his practice isn't exactly in a 90210 zipcode. Most Angelinos will tell you that Torrance is in the same neighborhood as Compton, Gardena, and Carson. If you aren't an Angelino, the name of the medical plaza where his office is, WATTS Medical Plaza, coupled with his specializing in tattoo removal, should give you a clue he's in freaking gangland.

Even if he was popping zits in a highbrow neighborhood like San Marino, his behavior on the show is nothing compared to some of the glitterati that live in LA LA land. There you might live next door to the likes of Robert Downey Jr., whose real-life antics make Will's gamesmanship look rather tame. B)

...the name of the medical plaza where his office is, WATTS Medical Plaza, coupled with his specializing in tattoo removal, should give you a clue he's in freaking gangland.

Let's not get all high and mighty here. Gang members need dermatological services too. Four hundred years of oppression can take its toll on your skin.

its actually true.. specially ex-gangmembers.... they get their tattoo's removed so nobody knows they were in a gang. i bet the majority of people that get their tattoo's removed are ex-gangmembers..

Archived