Dr Will

Jem

Yeah, every week is important - unless you're a previous winner. If he gets off playing right at the beginning he's going to get voted out a LOT quicker, than if he just rode the waves the first few weeks. But then again, Will has no motivation to be here other than inflate his ego, since it is "All Stars" season.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think even the producers might be giving him a nudge -- forcing him to look at his game play so far.

The live show disussion and clip of his shomance with Howie just might have been their way of saying "Is this the way you want to be shown this season?" Sort of like, if you mess with us, we're going to mess with you.

For Howie it's no big deal, but I bet the wannabe celebrity Dr. really doesn't want THAT kind of water cooler chat out here in the real world.

My opinion is that Will feels his original strategy and gameplay from BB2 won't work now anyway as everybody knows what he can do and how he does it, and besides, the game has evolved into something different from when he played all those years ago so now he couldn't care a crap and does not want to show the fact that he is in fact vulnerable in BB7. So he is messing with the rules by singing and talking crap. I personally think he is trying to be kicked out so that his does not lose face.

This is just an opinion..... :D

If his head gets any bigger it will explode. As for Mike Boogie, how the hell did he get back into the house. I can't give him one more second of viewing time!

I think they probably put him in because he got the least votes and everyone would hate him.

I do have to admit though that he's not as bad as I remember, but he does still bug me.. Especially when he wears his stupid bandanna

The live show disussion and clip of his shomance with Howie just might have been their way of saying "Is this the way you want to be shown this season?" Sort of like, if you mess with us, we're going to mess with you.

For Howie it's no big deal, but I bet the wannabe celebrity Dr. really doesn't want THAT kind of water cooler chat out here in the real world.

I agree with you here. He has been sticking it to the producers for 10 days now and causing so much crap. I think them suggesting a gay thing with Howie would make him very angry with them. So they are basically saying play nice or this is how it goes. I don't blame them at all. He's been an ass at times.

I am getting really sick of Will making the fire/smoke screen pop up all day long. I know he has been warned many times but he doesn't care. He is going to be hated by the feed fans if he doesn't chill.

Nebarist.... I am sure this has been mentioned on another thread but I looked really hard and could not find it. So sorry if this has been posted about before. :blink:

I think SOMEONE should make Will happy! He says he gets pissed when he's not nominated-------SOMEBODY NOMINATE THAT PASTY-WHITE JERK!

My rant is over.....for now.

I know he has been warned many times but he doesn't care. He is going to be hated by the feed fans if he doesn't chill.

------------------------------------------------------

That's very true. He doesn't care about following rules or the fans cause he's too full of himself. :rolleyes:

While I agree with all you're saying, I *holds up shield* still LOVE Will !!!!!!!! Omg, he's hilarious, especially his fighting with Howie. Howie's definitely my guy and I hope he's not taking to heart the things Will says about him, but omg, it's GREAT !!!!

both him and howie are corny

jase is by far the funniest this year

You actually think what he says to/about Howie is funny?

<_<

I think its tasteless and mean spirited.

I didnt mind the jokes before, but as James said, 'can this be fun again?'

What he's saying lately is just downright arrogant and mean.

Of course I think it's mean, but no meaner than the things Howie says to Will. That being said, it is funny... as long as neither of them actually mean what they say or are hurt by what the others is saying. The moment someone takes it personally or is effected by it, the moment it stops being funny.

Will is a conceited, know-it-all snob. That constant smirk on his face rubs me the wrong way.

If he put on a white skull cap and walked nude into a snow storm he would be absolutely invisible. Also, he needs to shut up about the lines on Howie's forehead. Those are character lines that add expressiveness.

Archived