Dr Will

Jem

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVE Will!I had considered not watching BB7 if he hadn't made it inside.I like Nakomis too.But he's in a league of his own and once the game really settles and begins,we'll see the crafty Evil emerge.The game's over if it winds down to Erika,George and the boring ones. <_<

I have been a huge Dr Will fan but just in the last couple of days I am starting to dislike him. His humor is so cruel - he can only be happy if he disses on others, it seems. That may be just game, but it's got to be how he is in real life, too. He isn't going to win this time. I am starting to look forward to him being taken out.

As for his singing - I think he is definitely singing on purpose to annoy the internet viewers. He hates us, you know. ;)

anyone catch the conversation between kaysar marcellas and danelle about will late the other night in the back yard?

they were talking about how will is intentionally getting scolded by BB for sinning and talking abut the airplanes and how they think it's his gameplane to just piss off EVERYONE including BB

i guess he started alot of trouble or at least tried to between the house guests earlier that day (brining up some bad subjects with marcellas and danelle)

imo will is the most entertaining person in the house, and i think he is going far on the game right now i think he's bored without the stress of being on the block or not having to think about strategy because he knows hes safe this week and whoever goes dosn't really affect him

this season i really want to see will get HoH cause i think the power trip he'd go on would be soooo entertaining

People.

He's only being arrogant behind the scenes. Any ass can rush into the Diary Room and rattle off his amazing staying skillz, and Will hasnt been doing anything of note as far as putting himself out as a target. Yes he has a reputation, so does almost everyone else. I think its a lot of hott air at the moment, and I think he's being outclassed by a lot of better players who are not only better at strategy, but can win more competitions as well.

But maybe thats just me.

Also, I find his face to look more waxy than puffy. He looks like one of those statues you see at the wax museum.

What kind of physician doesn't wash his hands after using the toilet? I'll give you a hint. He's a pimple popper and his initials are Will Kirby. He was busted just a few moments ago being Gerry-like. There's your "health freak".

I think i've read that somewhere before, Carvin...hmmm where could that be??? Didn't I catch Dr PP making a point of "oh i'm washing my hands" on the feeds this w/e? Its like dude, if you gotta tell people you remembered to wash your hands after going potty, then there are issues...unless your like 4

Wasnt this question already posted?? :unsure:

Seriously?? :wacko: You would?? Well I guess Dr. Will needs some fans!

He calls himself a doctor, I call him Pimple Popper M.D.

Thats a good one!!! Dr. Will is for now on called Dr. Pimple Popper :P

Hopefully he doesn't do his own botox injections, cuz if his face was puffy due to that, it wouldn't be a very good advertisement for his work! BTW, does a doctor of his sort get regular medical training first and then go on to specialize, or do you work towards becoming a "skin doctor" right from the start?

He could make his patients laugh if he was someone you saw for minor work, but I don't see him having the empathy you'd want in a GP!

Here's what I found on Dr. Will Kirby...

Dr. Will Kirby

Dr. Will Kirby has a degree in Biology from Emory University, which he received in 1995. He obtained his medical degree from Nova Southeastern University in 2000 and did his first year of postgraduate training in Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai Medical Center & Miami Heart Institute in Miami Beach, Florida in 2001.

In 2003, after winning CBS

Archived