Dr Will

Jem

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL I say screw Howie's feeling he dint care about April's last year. Even though she was a bit*ch she didnt deserve what he dished out to her. Also the stuff he was saying behind Nak's back last week was uncalled for too. If you are gonna dish it out take it too.

I don't like Will at all.

It's not so much his comments but the way he thumbs his nose at people that I don't like.

I'm not into making a big deal out of Howie's behavior a year ago. April wasn't exactly the clean cut girl from Middle America that she attempted to portay. Her comments about some of the people in the house, behind their backs, weren't exactly above the belt.

I call it a draw in that department. There is a statute of limitations on this stuff and I don't think everyone should be held accountable for their actions that occured more than six months ago for the rest of their lives. Especially childish put downs

Howie's busting on Will has been light hearted so far. I certainly don't think they are meant to be sadistic. Will's retorts are a little too close to the bone and I would say that's obvious. There is no balance in this scenerio. Will's comments are intended to be sadistic and coming from someone in the medical proffession, who is also using his credentials, I find reprehensible.

So in typical Sea Sick fan style...what they did was ok but not ok when it is done to them. Statute of limitations? Nice copout.

Nah.

It's called moving on with life. Do you hold the actions of everyone in your past accountable to escape responsibility for you actions? I am sure there was that time you stole a pack of gum or tripped that kid in the hall way when you were seven.

You're a little too Machiavellian for my tastes if that so be the case.

I have this feeling that this is going to end badly with these two. They are so full of crap they don't really know what the truth is. They are such useless people. Hell even Nakomis said Howie has a good heart you won't ever hear that about either of these two.

Quote chickendirt: Will's comments are intended to be sadistic

I agree. That's the difference between the two.

Howie is, even though he may not be so clever, trying to be funny and have a sense of humor but Will is plain hurtful and has no sense of humor whatsoever so he resorts to being malicious and he is in my books, not so much arrogant but smug and vindictive.

Quote CraskersMartini: Will has grown on me, maybe like a fungus

Like a nice white mushroom?

Come to think of it I can easily picture Will as a smooth wrinkle free mushroom too.

lol yes he is trying to claim his pale skin is the newest trend.

Will is also a dermatologist. I'd much rather go to a dermatologist who is concerned with the alarming numbers of skin cancer that's affecting people this day and age. I don't think Will is too pale, it's not like he's ghostly white, nor is he shining white, so what is the problem? Just because the majority of the people in this country tan like their life depends on it, doesn't mean that pale skin is unattractive. I'd much rather be with somebody who had a skin tone like Will's, than somebody who sits out in the sun all day and ends up getting malignant melanoma.

I think Dr. Will is the epitome of a insecure man with 'lack there-of' envy. He is filled with conceit, holier-than-thou self idealism and arrogance. His popularity is unjustified... in the 'real-world' his best friends are more than likely the folks from BTA (botulinum toxin anonymous), his mirror, his whipping boy 'Boogie' and quite possibly his alter ego 'Dr. Frankenstein'. His bashing of Howie was just his way of making him feel better about himself, he is the type that would possibly pick on the kid at school that has glasses or braces. Just a bully. I am no way condoning the April bashes of last season but if you look back there were trigger points. Howie pulled the pick on the weak kid game but Dr. Will claims to be so educated and inetlligent but can do no more than try to belittle people. He is worthless and acts like he is bored with the whole game... lets do him a favor, HG, and not disappoint him any further... nominate his sorry, wrinkle-free, bum! You can go check out his myspace page at...

http://www.myspace.com/drwillkirby

It may be Howies panties!! (Banana hammock) The other gals in the house do not seem to find him attractive. White pasty skin, oily black hair, blubbery belly (not washboard), nah they don't want any of that. The stay puff marshmello guy looks just as well. I would rather have him. More tasty!! LOL :lol:

Archived