Dr Will

Jem

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love WIll. :D He makes me laugh, him and Howie.....

Here are some things Will... :D has said I got them from the main page here at Morty's

The HGs watch the regular outside spiders on the patio. Will says the spiders are producing a better show than the producers

"Will, oh look they left a cricket in the spider's water bowl. Well there's something else you fucked up, Big Brother. Hey look Big Brother, I know you don't get it, but could you at least turn the light off so they can eat." :D

He's great, he says things just for a reaction and he gets it. It's amazing how he can manipulate people into doing what he wants them to do. Oh and he's not too bad on the eyes either.

He and Howie doing their back and forth have produced some of the funniest lines ever. I still laugh at Howie telling Will that he looked like ET dying on the rocks of the river bed. Just as I'm still cracking up over Will saying "Howie and have one thing in common, we're both attracted to me."

Let's not get all high and mighty here. Gang members need dermatological services too. Four hundred years of oppression can take its toll on your skin.

Damn, those are some old gangstas!

btw: the gangs in & around Torrance are not from a single ethnic group - Pacific Islanders, Hispanic, Anglo, Af-Am. Asian - a regular Homie UN. :lol:

I agree Ginger)

I laughed so much when Howie was eating the slop and after tasting it, said "This is disgusting, Oooh..ohhh " the expression on his face was so hystterical..I kept rewinding and it was the best moment of the night for me from the live show. :lol:

I don't find him the least bit attractive, I think he's gross

In his first season he wasn't bad looking but this season I think he looks terrible, way too puffy

Hi all,

Anybody else notice that Will's eyebrows never move? He gives himself botox injections as he said on the feeds. How creepy is that? Do you remember when Will used to look into the mirror and make that funny face with his eyebrows? He couldn't do that to save his life now. LOL..

You people can hate Will all you want but you have to respect the mans gameplay I mean come on. There is just some aroua about him that allowys him to get people to do his biding and makes people who are against him incapable of taking him down. I considered him what of the greatest players in BB history before right now im considering him the greatest and if he so happens to win all stars he will be the greatest in BB history and who could argue it!

Guest jordansmom

If Will wins again then its no ones fault but the bb6ers. He should have been up there the first week.

Guest jordansmom

The reason why i say the bb6ers is b/c they have had the chance to get Will out twice already. If anyone besides that group wins HOH imo they are going aftert the bb6ers not Will.

But the BB6ers aren't going to be in HOH power the entire time. This is just the first 2 weeks. James, Janelle, and Howie all want to go after chilltown, Kaysar doesn't. And the entire house was gunning for BB6 already before they came into power, so of course they are still going to be targetted.

I think if Will wants to leave then leave! I am getting so sick of listening to him! Just go! I thought that it might be fun the All Stars this year because it kinda the best of the best - thought there would be backstabbing and stuff like that. But it is boring!

Archived