Dr Will

Jem

I did not watch his season but had heard so much about him that I was really looking forward to watch "Dr. Will" in action...So far the guy has been a total disappointment <_< !!! He struts around saying he's not playing the game and he wants to go home, obviously to save face (and his "badass" reputation I suppose) meanwhile having his monkey (Boogie) use Will's past "hype" to campaign for both of them to stay longer in the "lame, boring" game. The sad part is the other idiots are buying it...ugh!

Not to mention how he's totally intimidated and annoyed by the idea that Kaysar may be more "beautiful" than him to the viewers... :rolleyes: ugh!

The faster this lethargic duo leave the show, the better the game will get IMO

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i figure the whole 'im so ready to go home' is a total cop out on will's part......so whenever he is voted out (if these people ever connect a pair of brain cells together to do so), he can just say, well that's what ive been asking for

i think behind the scene the hg gets extra money to keep him around.

because being he is a winner i dont see why he is still around

btw the ones playing best game is sadly ericka and howie by default

he not playing but sadly he is only one we all can agree with make top 4. i hope just like cowboy he doesnt win.

good game by default i said

Oh, Please send Will home!!! If they leave him in it will be a case of mass hypnotism.

Interrestingly enough it's C.G. who has Will' number and want's him out while the other "clever, brainy" houseguests don't have a clue.

I take that back in the case of Dani, because she is the stratigy master and she wants him out!

If she wins it will be a PERFECT game!

Archived