Dr Will

Jem

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm starting the "I love Will" support group, just because I think I'm just a little crazy for having these feelings. As an example: yesterday I was admiring his knee socks.

As for his game play - brilliant - even as the other houseguests are aware of what he is doing, they are still falling for it.

Will, Will, Will. VERY interesting choice in taking out Howie, rather than Kaysar or Janelle. Could it be his teasing charm has made him a bit rusty in how to compete?

I like Will very much, but I can't help pulling for S6 since everyone has been bad-mouthing/gunning (at least conversationally) for them from the start.

My hope this week sends the Booger packing!

Final two: Will and Janelle, with Janelle taking home the cash.

Actually Will himself told Boogie that he purposefully left Janie in because he thinks she is the only one they have even a slightest amount of a relationship with and that there was a slim chance that they could talk her into CG instead of themselves.

But, then he said it was stupid decision too... lol

Dr. Will is the man!!! He's the only player in BB history that could tell the other players he hates them and that he will try to make them eat slop and be on the block at the same time and not get a single vote to evict him. He has all these idiots under his spell. Give it to em good Doc.

c'mon dr. will! you don't leave the smart one in and take out the dumb one! HAVE WE NOT LEARNED ANYTHING?! janelle is smart and odds are in her favor that she will win!

and don't tell me that you threw that comp too!

Howie wants Will gone.

Kaysar wants Diane gone.

James wants Boogie gone.

Janelle wants Diane gone.

"Kaysar thinks they should go after Diane because she has no real association with anyone, so no retaliation"

"Kay points out floaters will launch an attack week 5"

"Howie: if boogie or will win HOH...i will be going up with one of you."

"Howie: the three who are our threats are Will, Boogie and diane"

"Howie: I would like to get will out this week...i put him on slop"

"James: I want Boogie to leave this week"

"James: so who will you put up

Janie: diane and boogie

James: are you kidding me...erica will team up with anyone in this house"

And looks like his plan worked, since Boogie's going up as a pawn basically.

Please do not call Dr. Pimple Pooper that!!! Dr. McDreamy is only for the original doctor - Dr. Shepard!!!!

Well they just ruined it for me!!! Dr. McDreamy has been tainted!

Agggggggain

"Will knows Howie is the one that's telling the Sovs to keep putting him up. Thus Will knows Howie would pretty much guarantee to put him & Mike on the block."

I understand that. However, Howie, although I like him, is not the sharpest pencil in the pack, Kaysar and Janelle are. The object here was for the others to answer the questions and get rid of bb6 from TOP down not from the bottom up. Howie ofcourse is targeting Will as should his buddies but if he was to win HOH they all have to agree who to put up so he would lose out anyway. But this would all be redundant if Will had used his pee brain to take out the best first of bb6 and give the others a shot at HOH. Sheesh.

In BB Season 2, Dr. Will's second home was the dreaded nomination chair, yet week after week, he lied, charmed and disarmed every houseguest, evading elimination long enough to become the winner of that season.

Now he's back, with Mike Boogie in place as his trusty #2. King Kaysar told his alliance Chilltown is a joke. Jase is playing for his bride and step-daughter to be; Will just told the group he hates them at the Veto ceremony - nevertheless the house booted Jase out the door. Janelle, one of the most beloved players, just threw her lot in with Chilltown, throwing the house into chaos and blowing apart the Sovereign alliance from the inside out.

Is it all hype? Just the way the game goes? Or is Dr. Will the Greatest of All Time in the BB house??

Archived