Daniele - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked her in the beginning..

But her game play moves have been terrible overall.

And I am just so over how great she thinks she is.

I think Brenden was right, she's trying way too hard to come out of Evel's shadow.

I agree. I also liked her in the beginning but she suffers from delusions of grandeur. I'm actually surprised that Kalia is still cow towing to her every word.

I agree. I also liked her in the beginning but she suffers from delusions of grandeur. I'm actually surprised that Kalia is still cow towing to her every word.

I actually think Kalia is looking out for herself and realizing some of Daniele's advice is good for Daniele but not for her (Kalia). She is having a talk with Lawon about this. She said she knows Daniele is looking out for herself and she needs to do the same thing.

Maybe she should turn for help to the "bib bad daddy" in the house - Sheldon.

My daughter knows nothing about BB. She was walking by while I was watching dvr of BBAD and Shelly was talking. My daughter, a grown woman, asked if that was a man AND she still thought Shelly was a man even after she saw her. I said Ginger on Morty's calls her Sheldon. Daughter says "I can see why!"

Where was Dani's thoughtful shout-out to Shelly's family in her blog where she said she told Tony not to forget something about a heart on Josie's hand and other stuff she said she put in it too? I looked but didn't see it. She just said that Shelly spoke highly of them and she couldn't wait to meet them.

super duper snotty and condescending, and I love that Klaia is not giving in to her, love it

Danielle's pissed off look. Oh how I LOVE seeing this look, hope to see it often!!! And how pissed off would she be at Kalia if Porche is voted out and Brendon came back in? Then there would be 4 against her again. OMG, that would be the SHIT!!

96677470.jpg

Ed's recent tweet about tonights convo

Dani fucked( said by ED) herself by turning on her alliance and then being forced to align with this idiot Kalia. It's her own fault

ed just tweeted this:

Oprah is smart

Also ED is asking everyone to vote for Dom, I sure as hell wont,lolol

What Kalia doesn't realize is that she already put the bug in D's mind, that she doesn't want to be the shadow D wants her to be.......and anyone who can go for yrs. without speaking to a parent will have no problem dropping her in a minute.

oh, I think Dani has already dropped her, so Kalia should do what SHE wants

ED just mentioned this:

I am comparing it to Howie letting Maggie run his HOH in BB6

he is saying how Dani has been running Kalias hoh till now

Archived