Daniele - Week 5

CeCiMom

Maybe it's just me but I think there's a bit of a diff in "advising" someone when they're HOH and requiring them to have you involved in all their deals.....needs to be in the room with Rach, had to talk to Adam first........sounds a bit more controlling to me.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it's just me but I think there's a bit of a diff in "advising" someone when they're HOH and requiring them to have you involved in all their deals.....needs to be in the room with Rach, had to talk to Adam first........sounds a bit more controlling to me.

It's the same as "don't talk to anyone without me." Yep.

I agree, dani is trying to control Kalia's game the same way Jeff has tried to control Jordan's, neither wanting the other to make any moves on their own.

But there was a comparison made that J/J were trying to "control" R/B when they were HOH....seems to me people in alliances have been collaborating with their alliance members since BB started......and, R/B had no problem giving their input during Jordan's HOH, that's different from trying to "control".

I also don't get comparing Jeff to ED (HUH?) or calling his outbursts "rage".......he raised his voice and THREATENED.....to win the POV :animated_shocking: And he's made some other rude comments to people, is that "rage"?

Sometimes I think I'm living in a different universe......when I deal with angry men (& women) I go toe to toe with them, in order to get a resolution..... and most of the time we resolve things, shake hands & walk away (till next time:).

I don't believe in playing the "bully/victim" card, in business or in life. But that's just me, it's how I was raised & how I raised my kiddo's.......obviously wouldn't work for everyone.

Is it my imagination or is Daniele really treating Kalia rudely? She seems to have assumed a real attitude with her.

(And believe me...I'm no Kalia fan).

I think that's just Danielle's M.O. with everybody - rude!

Is it my imagination or is Daniele really treating Kalia rudely? She seems to have assumed a real attitude with her.

I would treat her rude as well, the girl doesn't listen when someone talks, talks with her mouth full of food, makes stupid faces, never answers your questions and is afraid to play the game. The selective memory of some completely shocks me. The vets came in and treated everyone like trash. They ruled the roost and talked down to all the others. Further stayed up in their nest concocting shheme after scheme like it was high school. Lets not forget Brenda and Jeff ordering people to vote their way, trating others like fools and turning on their closest allie.

Atleast one person had the guts to stand up to them. And to say Danielle hides behind others is really far fetched. Her season 2HOHS and what 5 POVS. This season one HOH played and won. Making big moves and nominating threats to the game. I can understand disliking someone is fine, but skewing the ttruth is just going out of your way to promote your position.

Not a Daniele fan. Wasn't during her season and not now. She's very critical and soooo SMUG! Cannot stand that...

Please BB House guests vote her out before she starts whining, "This suuuuuuuuucks."

And don't forget her all time favorite expression from her season - "It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustratinggggggggggg"

I would treat her rude as well, the girl doesn't listen when someone talks, talks with her mouth full of food, makes stupid faces, never answers your questions and is afraid to play the game. The selective memory of some completely shocks me. The vets came in and treated everyone like trash. They ruled the roost and talked down to all the others. Further stayed up in their nest concocting shheme after scheme like it was high school. Lets not forget Brenda and Jeff ordering people to vote their way, trating others like fools and turning on their closest allie.

Atleast one person had the guts to stand up to them. And to say Danielle hides behind others is really far fetched. Her season 2HOHS and what 5 POVS. This season one HOH played and won. Making big moves and nominating threats to the game. I can understand disliking someone is fine, but skewing the ttruth is just going out of your way to promote your position.

Danielle is a vet too, just sayin'......

And it's not skewing anything to say that she has to hitch herself to a man (or men) - Big Daddy Dick, Nick, Dom........if there had been any other young available (or at least willing) men this season, I'm sure she would have replaced Dom with yet another one. Just the facts as I see 'em.

Not a Daniele fan. Wasn't during her season and not now. She's very critical and soooo SMUG! Cannot stand that...

Please BB House guests vote her out before she starts whining, "This suuuuuuuuucks."

totally agree!!

She doesn't need Kalia until she's eligible to play for HOH again. She has to kiss the other newbies ass in case one of them win HOH tomorrow.

She'll cozy up to her before the next time she needs her.

I feel she is being extremely rude and snippy with her. Seems to be the way Dani treats everyone unless they serve a purpose for her. It is difficult for me to watch Kalia in the live feeds but I had to turn away from them because the tone of Dani's voice and not letting Kalia say more than a couple words before she cut her off (= rude). I get the sense this is how Dani is in real life. She gets along better with men she has said and I would guess that once their fawning dissipates so does her patience with them.

I thought I was going to like Dani the first few weeks... but, when she turned on

her Alliance toooo early... uh oh.

Now she's playing like she did when she was on before.

And with more of an attitude.

HOW DARE Kalia voice and implement some of her own ideas ???? :rolleyes:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this...her voice. I can't stand that affected valley girl, little girl,scratchy crackly back of the throat sound. Cowpie is picking it up. I hear a lot of girls/women doing that voice thing. They must all think they sound like those bucket butt Kardashians. Annoying, I want to tell everyone who speaks in that tone to clear their throat and go suck on a cough drop. :disgust:

Well she is in that voice right now working hard on Lawon on him campaigning for himself because she is super nervous about tomorrow, she is really workin it, and him, but I think that ship has sailed ,lol

I like that lawon't and lawon thing,lol, nope he's a goner,lol

Archived