Daniele - Week 5

CeCiMom

Yesterday afternoon dani called Jeff "rude" when, for once, he just cooked for himself.....then, when he DOES for the umpteenth time cook catfish for ALL the slop eaters last night, d comes into the kitchen and takes THEIR food without asking anyone.....I thought the catfish was only for them (?) talk about RUDE!........ d sits around all day & does absolutely NOTHING but comment on other's behavior.....UGH!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday afternoon dani called Jeff "rude" when, for once, he just cooked for himself.....then, when he DOES for the umpteenth time cook catfish for ALL the slop eaters last night, d comes into the kitchen and takes THEIR food without asking anyone.....I thought the catfish was only for them (?) talk about RUDE!........ d sits around all day & does absolutely NOTHING but comment on other's behavior.....UGH!

And after Dani took the catfish, she went up to the HOH room and bitched to Kalia that it wasn't very good and she didn't like the sauce he made. Then DON'T EAT IT, biotch!

I hope that Brendon is the one with the votes just so I can see the 2 beotch's faces when he comes back in and Lawon is gone and then Dani finds out that her little boy toy Pajama Man could have been voted back into the house but wasn't. That would make my season of big brother. I think she is more annoying this season than she was last time. I want her gone, hopefully someone will win hoh that will put her up and hopefully out, first one in jury maybe she will be laughing like she was last week about Rachel being first one in jury.

And after Dani took the catfish, she went up to the HOH room and bitched to Kalia that it wasn't very good and she didn't like the sauce he made. Then DON'T EAT IT, biotch!

She immediately went upstairs and said she didn't like the fish, but DID like the sauce jeff made "it was really good, I had to put it all over the catfish."

facts straight, thanks.

She's no more of a bitch this season than she was in her last. She also had sex with Nick so I guess she's one of those trashy slutty types you all are talking about in the Jordan thread. Jordan may be dumb but she's not the slutty type on camera. I think if Dom stayed, Dani would have tried to do the under cover lover thing with him too. I'm not sure if Dom was into women.

She's no more of a bitch this season than she was in her last. She also had sex with Nick so I guess she's one of those trashy slutty types you all are talking about in the Jordan thread. Jordan may be dumb but she's not the slutty type on camera. I think if Dom stayed, Dani would have tried to do the under cover lover thing with him too. I'm not sure if Dom was into women.

He was a 25, virgin. Who modeled, and was clearly semi-metro. But there is no way he was gay, if you've seen enough of the feeds when he was in the house it was quite obvious he had an affection for Cassi and Danielle. With Dani (and sometimes even Lawon/Adam), there were many jokes about swinging both ways, etc... but I think all that from Dom's personality was that he's an immature, 25-year old male from California, who models... I dunno, something about being less judgmental, more open-minded, care-free, but yet immature, sometimes funny sometimes annoying kinda guy. But that's just MHO.

She immediately went upstairs and said she didn't like the fish, but DID like the sauce jeff made "it was really good, I had to put it all over the catfish."

facts straight, thanks.

Why the hell did Danielle take the Have Not's food? Than complain (she did)? Because she's an ignorant classless user.

Go Dani!!! J/J are lying down and letting others fight their battles! At least Dani is fighting and not hiding behind others. You know where she is and if anyone in the house has any concerns she would answer them with her mouth or her comps. This girl doesnt play and for a fact EVERYONE has been catty in this house! All of them have been mean spirit. So all of them in the house are BIOTCHES!!!! Leave my Dani alone!

It's a game of strategy not a personality contest. Dani may not be mother Teresa but I admire the fight she has in her (not surprising considering the father she has). No way would I watch this show if all the contestants were concerned about being polite, hurting someone's feelings or not being liked by the other HGs. Look where it got Kalia!

But she IS hiding behind others. During Rachel's HOH she tried to get Jeff out but keep the blood on Rachel/Brendon's hands. She only directly came after Brendon/Rachel when she had no choice - it was get them out or they get her out. But she is definitely trying to manipulate others and trying to get them to do her dirtywork, still. Why do you think she was so mad when Kalia proposed the plan to keep Rachel? As for her promises to Jeff/Jordan that she doesn't want them out, we all know that is BS, too. She just wants to protect herself until she has the opportunity to get Jeff out. I call that doin a bit of hiding.

What I liked about Dani this season was that she was the only one to make a bold move and while she goes through the motions making people think she's in an alliance, she relies on no one but herself and has the confidence to think she can pull herself out of a bad situation.

What I don't like about Dani this season is that she let the "green eyed monster" come out and got rid of what could have been an ally-Cassie. Also, rule of thumb, break up the pairs. It's bad enough you don't know about secret alliances, but to have a couple/alliance thrown right in your face and do nothing about it is just plain stupid. I have no idea why she decided to protect Jeff from the start or worry about keeping her word. Last but not least, they should have all been fighting to go to the end with Rachel not kick her out. Are they so stupid to think they will win going up against Jordan or Jeff? Even though Jordan won already, if she's there they'll hand her the money.

But she IS hiding behind others. During Rachel's HOH she tried to get Jeff out but keep the blood on Rachel/Brendon's hands. She only directly came after Brendon/Rachel when she had no choice - it was get them out or they get her out. But she is definitely trying to manipulate others and trying to get them to do her dirtywork, still. Why do you think she was so mad when Kalia proposed the plan to keep Rachel? As for her promises to Jeff/Jordan that she doesn't want them out, we all know that is BS, too. She just wants to protect herself until she has the opportunity to get Jeff out. I call that doin a bit of hiding.

I don't call that hiding, I call it gameplay. Someone has to break up the couple and their third wheel or none of the others have a chance. She seems to be the only one who realizes this???? She certainly can't go tell Jeff she's gunning after him or she's done for... not to mention he'll go into one his rages.

I don't call that hiding, I call it gameplay. Someone has to break up the couple and their third wheel or none of the others have a chance. She seems to be the only one who realizes this???? She certainly can't go tell Jeff she's gunning after him or she's done for... not to mention he'll go into one his rages.

She's a little late on this, isn't she? She had a chance to get Jeff or Jordan out but she didn't.

I call it hiding. She's always hiding behind some guy, her Dad, Nick, Dominick. Change tactic, no men left, so, Cowlia does her dirty work.

It's debatable wheter she looks pissed or she was just ignoring them? I say ignore, since it was pretty clear to me that Rachel was deliberately antagonizing her and Jeff and Jordan were acting like big babies all because they lost control of the game. Shades of Dick in their behavior.

I'm not sure what the difference is of Danielle advising Kalia in her HOH and Jeff and Jordan did the same thing with R/B while they were in control. Rachel and Brendan got into trouble because of Jeff and Jordan and those two will sell any of them down the river.

If you are talking about at the Nomination ceremony they were saying on the feeds that Rach and Jordon were going OFF in the back yard when they were waiting for Kaliea. Of course that wasnt shown.

Let's not forget Jordan didnt want Cassie gone but nominated her because her alliance wanted her to.

no she may not be the best player but at least she is playing rather than being played

She is playing AND being played. Lawon and Porsche have both told her that Shelly is playing both sides and can't be trusted and she shoots them down. :( She is going to feel stupid when she gets out and sees how Shelly played her

She is playing AND being played. Lawon and Porsche have both told her that Shelly is playing both sides and can't be trusted and she shoots them down. :( She is going to feel stupid when she gets out and sees how Shelly played her

Didn't she say "I trust no one?" She needs to remember that.

I don't know why Dani and company assume they have Shelly and Adam when Shelly and Adam spend like 90% of their time with J/J. Pretty naive...

Because they think Shelly is their super-duper 007 spy who's with them because she says she is and that Adam just loves them all because he's a little lost puppy in need of friends, plus he's supposedly Shelly's minion too and she controls him.

Archived