Daniele - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daniele made a comment last week that she is not afraid to get blood on her hands which is fine, but in this game getting blood on your hands isn't the best move unless the whole house is for who you want to get out.

Daniele wanted to make a move to break up one of the power couples in the house which I think is a good move in itself, but it would have been better for her to do it without getting the blood on her hands. I think she is making big mistakes in this game which is going to cost her.

She broke with her alliance way too early which is not smart in this game. She had an opportunity to talk her alliance into keeping Dominic and getting Adam out the house, which she should have taken. Then if she won the HOH that week (which she did) she could have then built an alliance with Lawon, Kalia and Dominic. They then all could have targeted Brenchel or Jeffdan (my spin on Jeff and Jordan). At which point she only would have needed one more vote to get whoever she needed out of the house. That would have been the smart thing to do, instead she broke from her alliance publicly and had only Kalia and Lawon on her side. She really made a big mistake.

Getting blood on your hands is fine, but when you can get someone else to get the blood on their hands it is better. In Season 8 Dick used everyone else to get the rest out of the house, then when Dick had to get blood on his hands he did and was strong enough to keep himself in the house through winning competitions. In fact one week he pulled a Coup, Him and Daniele were nominated, the target being Dick. He won POV and instead of taking himself off, he uses it on his Daniele. He then talks the other Houseguests into getting the replacement (the pawn) out of the house. Daniele needs Dick in this game but unfortunately she doesn't have him which I think spells trouble for her.

Yes and that pawn was Dustin, I loved it,lolol, so by by Lawon if he goes up today,lol

she really seem out of her league this season

from overplaying to completely missing obvious alliances right under her nose :animated_bouncy:

Dani up in HOH room bashing J&J. Dani said that Jordan is so negative and tries to bring everyone in the house down. Dani also said that Jeff made some catfish for himself and Jordan and didn't offer any to anyone else how selfish.

Dani telling Kalia all the moves she should make. She said they need to make the deal with Rachael before she makes deals with anyone else.

She is really snippy..

Dani keeps saying it has to be their (her and Kalia) and nobody else's deal. They contemplate weather they will think they still have a deal with Jeff and Jordan. I guess the BB house makes you stupid. These 2 think they have all these people that they don't.

With her competition record I think Dani thinks she really don't need to rely on anyone in the end. She thinks she will pull herself out of any mess. I can respect her for that because she is unlike the others who rely on other HG to keep them safe week after week.

With her competition record I think Dani thinks she really don't need to rely on anyone in the end. She thinks she will pull herself out of any mess. I can respect her for that because she is unlike the others who rely on other HG to keep them safe week after week.

Dani's not over yet, your're right, GingerSnaps...at least Dani can win competitions, but if they decide to backdoor and she doesn't play, she doesn't have the numbers to stay. Her reasoning is way off this season, which sucks because I was rooting for her. Oh well LOL.

Her track record in her season is irrelevant in this one. The comps are diff, the people she is playing with are diff .. and sometimes wins aren't based on the players skill, so much as other house guests not wanting to win stuff. I think Dani has built herself up in her own mind to be bigger than she is.

She is convinced that Rachel will be terrible at all the rest of the competitions she competes in, and that she isn't that much of a threat. At least according to what she was saying to Kalia last night.. and yet in both her first season and in this season Rachel has won a lot of competitions. It's like get over yourself Dani...

I give her credit she did win a lot, in her season but look at the people she was playing against.

Just my 2 cents. I giver her credit for being good, but she's not perfect.. and it's a mistakes for her to underestimate Rachel.

Dani's downfall, if she has one will be her own Ego.

Well don't they just need 4 votes? Jeff, Jordan, Shelly and Adam

Yeah, I think the only question mark there is Adam, but when he was talking to himself at 4:30am it sounded like he thought voting out Lawon was the better idea, lol. He was saying to himself that if he keeps Rachel he lets "three fucking vets" control the game but if he keeps Lawon he is on the minority side. I think he'll vote Lawon out and if he has second thoughts I think Shelly can talk him into it. He also commented in his monologue that Shelly was the only person he really wanted a F2 with.

Danielle -last seen with Kalia's foot stuck in her mouth.

It's like the Keystone Cops running a HOH.

This was the epic failure of HOH's! It couldn't have happened to two better HG!

Marcellous and Howie are geniuses compared to these two! :animated_bouncy:

I just hope she is surprised when Lawon is voted out! I want a tantrum of massive proportions! :animated_rotfl:

Archived