Coach Mike "Boogie", Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see his reaction if Frank leaves. Boogie is confident when Will's playing with him, but without him he's a loose canon. Frank will stabilize his behavior, but with just Ian and Jenn playing for him, he will more than likely unravel and make key mistakes.

Whether the ever popular Janelle faithful like it or not Boogie beat her ... Yes Will was part of that but the proof is in da pudding! This season as coaches doesn't change anything because they aren't actually playing so the strategy is different.

Was never a Boogie or Will supporter, couldn't make a cloth big enough to hold their egos..:)

BUT, I don't mind him back in this "mentor" twist ... he is good at mental manipulation...will cause a lot of mind games between newbies.

The diary room of him with a ball cap on, my first thought was...."you look like you shrunk, Boogie, old age got ya?" His head looked to small for his hat and made his face and ears look funny..lol

Booger is disgusto, I could not get my feeds to work until late in the eve, early am, and then not on IE, finally this am I made one click in my tools and they came right on, after I had cleared out my cookies and history, geesh, one little click, and I stayed up till 3 am. So I am getting the idea that the girls are not happy with Boogie and prefer Dan, but they are definately doggin on dan for who he picked,lol, off to a roaring start

Booger wouldn't have won all-stars without Dr. Will - I will never believe otherwise. I am hoping he can't do squat on his own, and I'm pretty sure that will be the case.

He has gotten his team to start planting seeds of "play for yourself not your coaches", which I think will unravel Janelle and Brit's hold on their teams. Kinda hoping it happens. Never thought I'd root for Boogie, but he's better than watching janelle and brit with their followers.

He has gotten his team to start planting seeds of "play for yourself not your coaches", which I think will unravel Janelle and Brit's hold on their teams. Kinda hoping it happens. Never thought I'd root for Boogie, but he's better than watching janelle and brit with their followers.

Exactly what I think players should do ... don't worry about your coach worry about yourself and your game. If you play for your coach you will have a target on your back almost immediately if your group is 3 you suddenly have a bigger target on your back and are at risk of going on the block ... Alliances right now aren't exactly a secret at this point in the game.

Willie I expect will do this and if he survives this week I think Frank will join him

Having just watched S2 within the past few days (finally), what was boogie's agenda by asking Krista to marry him, live on finale night? I know they didn't marry so what was the deal? Was he just being an attention whore?

That is what I was thinking.... but that is also true about most people that goes on show like Big Brother.

Wasn't there rumors that he embezzled from his partners so he could support his big party life style? And also rumors that he was paying for sex from men?

ooooh! I forgot all about that! Boogie's just full of surprises, isn't he? :D

I had no idea that he had a kid. The kid was a cutie but...eeeeeew...who would have sex with him (especially the unprotected kind) after his genital warts fiasco was made so public? Isn't that carried by a virus? Even if the warts were removed, the virus wasn't.

That's good advice, and I hope they listen to him...Cause it was really awful listening to Janelle and Britney trying to talk Willie into wanting Frank out instead of Kara. Anybody with half a brain could tell they want the guys out.

Links about the cases:

http://www.tmz.com/2...-email-hacking/

http://www.courthous...08/04/38711.htm

-----------------------------------

I looked but was unable to find any follow up information on the case at this time but I do not think CBS would let him appear if he still had charges pending against him.

-----------------------------------

Prior to the charges, it does appear like if nothing else, he was a brilliant businessman, whom no doubt made a great deal of money.

In 2001 Malin and a long-time friend Lonnie Moore opened a small tapas lounge on a strip of Santa Monica Boulevard in Los Angeles in 2001. While the original bar, Belly, is no longer operating, it grew into The Dolce Group which maintains several restaurants varying in style and cuisine in the Los Angeles area, Reno, and Atlanta.

The company's restaurant and bar brands include the Italian restaurant Dolce, the "classic American" restaurant Ketchup, a modern Japanese restaurant Geisha House, the western tapas bar Johnny Smalls and the nightclub Les Deux, a club which was notably patronised between 2004 and 2006 by a number of LA's high-profile celebrities, including Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Ashton Kutcher.

The Dolce Group, and Malin, appeared on the VH1 reality show, Famous Food.

Malin is also partners with Will Kirby in the laser tattoo removal clinic called "Dr. Tattoff."

Source: http://en.wikipedia...._"Boogie"_Malin