Coach Mike "Boogie", Week 1

CeCiMom

He has gotten his team to start planting seeds of "play for yourself not your coaches", which I think will unravel Janelle and Brit's hold on their teams. Kinda hoping it happens. Never thought I'd root for Boogie, but he's better than watching janelle and brit with their followers.

I just can't wrap my head around Boogie's arrogance. Maybe it's because I don't have the live feeds? (because if I did I'd be watching them all the time and I need to finish this semester) He just seems all-around cocky to me. I was hoping his team would lose last night so he'd have a taste of defeat, but... maybe later?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh.

I cringed when I found out he was back in this game again. How can anyone even consider trusting him?

Why, BB? Why you gotta do this to us? We're loyal to you and watch every season and you gotta give us Booger?!?

What's next? A surprise visit from Jesse?

Isn't he a successful restaurateur? Why is he back?

All four coaches are "back," because they are being paid to be "back?" True or not true; I dunno but why on earth would anybody return to Big Brother at this point in time if they weren't being paid - I'm not talking stipend.....As much as I hate to admit it, BB doesn't hold as much of a fascination for me as it did once upon a time.

I wish at least one BB year would end up with best players, not floaters...but this could be a girl year, if janelle/brit can win one of those coach comps...so far all the comps are slippery slidy...

LOL Boogie calls Dan "a smarmy weasel" true!--but look who is talking--the king of smarmy weasles--this little ho wrote the book on it!! :giggle:

LOL ~ it will be interesting how the coaches allign and when they start fighting.

this guy must have toughest skin ever or he is hard up for cash

to put himself out there again after the uncle jerry incident and genital warts saga :o:animated_bouncy: