BB16 General Discussion - part 2 (non-houseguest-specific)

Marty

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caleb might be really injured. They all got a well desserved kick in the arse! Well done, Big Brother!!! Maybe that will take some of the arrogance of the people.

Did you see Frankie lay on top of him? ewwww and then we got fish.

That is so sick that Frankie paws over any man in sight.

This season is just not my cup of tea with all the fake love and touching. so creeeeeeeepy.

Did they ever have videos from home before?  Was this another Ariana publicity ploy?  Right before signing off Frankie said "Buy 'My Everything' on Itunes."  They should ban him for the constant plugs for his sister. 

Creepy...Mr. Christine looks like Christine and that's so weird. 

What is Donny going to do on Bold and Beautiful...I never watched the show but do the main characters have hillbilly neighbors or something?

DEFinite sissy plug. They can plug plug plug away though.. in a few years she'll be WHO?

Both mom and dad Sneed have huge schnauzes and grammie too. 

Hope Cody gets berated by his friends for touching that kind of ugly. And I think touchy feely dad's jealous.

Maybe they'll have Donny as a groundskeeper... don't soapish people all live in mansions?

Wicked, of course, he will be the groundskeeper. I didn't think of that.  Maybe they will give him a butler part and he will shave his beard.  Imagine if Donny is really a actor and studied with DeNiro or something.  That would make Caleb jealous.  lmao

Wow, HGs and some family members didn't do well with the nose gene.

Cody is gay, uses all women as beards (wouldn't disappoint the family and come out) and the guys he has shared locker rooms with probably know this already.  What type of women do closet gay men usually use as beards: overweight, overbearing and unnattractive?  I don't give a damn about his sexual preference, but no straight man would touch Frankie like he does or let Frankie touch him like that.

I just don't know about cody being gay.  I do agree with you that most men would never go for frankie's touching.  I'm a woman and I wouldn't go for it but then you also have the cody-christine thing where they've taken touchy-feely to new heights and you also have the dad thing so maybe cody is just different from the norm.......it's all so weird to me.

Same here. I don't think he's gay. I just think he's a different kind of breed and doesn't know how nor wants to keep his hands to himself. I'm the opposite of touchy - feely and get hives just thinking about being around him lol

Caleb saying he is going to put up Nic and Chris....with Vic his replacement.  Surprise surprise :(  Another week in BB Dulltown ....

I really do believe Caleb had already figured out the "slush" in the bottom, but he won't admit it.  Also think his pace was a lot smoother and steadier than the others.  

I don't remember anybody ever lying like that to an evicted house guest.  Weird.  Makes me like derrick less than I do.  Guess he did it hoping for a vote but still and all it is going to come out that he lied past the point.  Frankie, too.

Yes, Derrick is the biggest liar I have ever seen on BB.  I can understand him lying to the HG's to stay in the game and to try to get jury votes, but his lying to America really pisses me off.

He acts like America is not watching the feeds or reading online updates.  He boldly tells America in diary that he tried his best to help Donny this last week knowing that he worked overtime to keep him on the block and to get him evicted. We know by watching the feeds and reading the updates that he did everything that he could, quite deviously, to turn Frankie, Cody and Caleb away from keeping Donny, even to the point of not supporting their last ditch effort to turn the house at the voting ceremony.

Pretending to be "torn", he admits that he did not want to publicly express his true feelings because it might hurt him later in the game, but he shot down every reason his teammates gave to save Donny.

But why lie to us?  Is he BS'ing America so that in the off chance he is evicted before Final 2,  we will vote him America's Favorite player?  I  think not!

I believe that the Team America vote should let him know how we feel about his actions.  Even though he, being the a-hole that he is, tried to put that mission's overwhelming failure ALL on Frankie.   To protect himself, he continues to try to find a scapegoat for every mission that was declined or failed. He never accepts responsibility for anything.

Guest 6Borders

Bold and the Beautiful will just be a 'walk-on' quickie... with maybe a line or 2.

Donnie will have a blast meeting 'real' tv actors.  

( OMG... wait til Caleb hears this :P )

I guess that was the best Grodner could do!!!  I hope Donny gets paid for it!

Sheesh, I think Brendon, Rach, Jeff and a few others have been on this soap.  They must be desperate for "atmosphere"

I've seen people bold face lie a gabillion times.  Pretty standard BB stuff.  Why tell the truth?  He needs his vote! 

people still don't get that.... makes you squint doesn't it

From the update page: "1:59PM BBT: Derrick and Frankie are talking in the Have-Not room. Frankie: "It's a game is she upset?" Derrick: "Yeah, she is but she knows it is a game." Frankie: "She better not come crying to me or I will punch her in the face." FRANKIE, LOVE, THIS IS WHY SO MUCH OF AMERICA DESPISES YOU. You are an arrogant self-absorbed twit. We love Donny because NEVER in a million years would he react to another person's suffering that way.

From the update page: "1:59PM BBT: Derrick and Frankie are talking in the Have-Not room. Frankie: "It's a game is she upset?" Derrick: "Yeah, she is but she knows it is a game." Frankie: "She better not come crying to me or I will punch her in the face." FRANKIE, LOVE, THIS IS WHY SO MUCH OF AMERICA DESPISES YOU. You are an arrogant self-absorbed twit. We love Donny because NEVER in a million years would he react to another person's suffering that way.

Nicole should be happy about one thing, at least she won't have Frankie rubbing on her and telling her he loves her. At least, I hope he won't pull that "I love you so much" bullchit. Really would like to see Nicole tell him to go f*** himself he tries.

From the update page: "1:59PM BBT: Derrick and Frankie are talking in the Have-Not room. Frankie: "It's a game is she upset?" Derrick: "Yeah, she is but she knows it is a game." Frankie: "She better not come crying to me or I will punch her in the face." FRANKIE, LOVE, THIS IS WHY SO MUCH OF AMERICA DESPISES YOU. You are an arrogant self-absorbed twit. We love Donny because NEVER in a million years would he react to an

other person's suffering that way.

I agree. Donny may not have played the best game but he was true to himself, that is why so many people love him. I hope frankie doesn't get the accolades he thinks he deserves just because he happens to have a sister that is everywhere right now

SuckitUp:  " I don't know all the rules and wondering if people in the jury can talk to one another.   And, do they get to watch the show and feeds. "

Yes, the Jury members can talk and say anything they want to  the other Jury members... even try to sway their vote if they can.

They DO NOT watch the Live Feeds. 

And, I seem to recall they get to watch a few clips chosen by production.  Not very much at all.

They still can't hear or see anything from the outside world... no phones, etc.

(possibly old movies ?)